Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I bet Hey Arnold grew up to be some kind of annoying New York DJ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Mode 7 posted:

I remember enjoying Aaahh!!! Real Monsters but also I have not watched it since I was a child and will never do so again.

Ahh Real Monsters had an extremely gender ambiguous teacher that was definitely ahead of its time

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I always thought Johnny Bravo would do okay with women. Dude is in great shape, he's well groomed and clean, he's confident. I mean, his Tinder photos would get swiped right.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann

She's too cool for second grade

Pepper Ann, Pepper Ann

She's like one in a milliON!

seventh grade*

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Jackapol posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i7ycxiog40

How was this cancelled after so short of a run of 2 short seasons. The Critic was something special. Now it's even better dead.

Hah that is clearly the guy who plays Brain from Pinky and the Brain, which is also an Orson Welles impression.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

B-52s doing the intro the Rocko's Modern Life is such a trip. I never knew until today. No wonder it was such a jam that has been stuck in my head for so long.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

a sexual elk posted:

My fever dream show had a vampire duck with a kickass intro, think it used to be on same channel as inspector gadget and pink panther.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ZVWMPuZ2c

was it Count Duckula?

This intro is kind of annoying though

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Krumm is such a rad character design. Holding his eyes in the air so his super stinky armpits are exposed, with the big gaping mouth. Also The Gromble is a progressive design.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Ghost Leviathan posted:

The joke is that was a Hey Arnold episode, and it had a loving great song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYkUJbnfn6E

god this was buried deep in my brain and listening to it unearthed such strange feelings of familiarity

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

That song is clearly a mark of quality, getting mad because you disagree with Arnold's view on preservation is very funny.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Those Angry Beavers are terrible role models, I wish Daggett would just settle down, kids shouldn't be exposed to this

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

when faced with adversity I just ask myself: What would Doug do?

I'm kidding I ask myself what Skeeter would do

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Mama had a chicken, Mama had a cow, Dad was proud, he didn't care how

honestly I think he should have been concerned

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Heath posted:

Cow and Chicken had some of the most under-the-radar jokes, like the Asswipe tribe (pronounced "as we pay")

there was a banned episode where a bunch of biker ladies show up and eat their carpet and talk about pitching and catching while playing softball

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

the show had sooooo many butts

like the devil guy, his butt was always showing

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Any reasonable person finds butts funny.

fixed

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

At the very end of this Dexter clip there's a part where the audience flies up out of their seats into the air, evidently it was an animation misunderstanding from Korea, but it was too late so they just added a whoooop sound effect to make it seem like it was supposed to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NWQCpLmMvk

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Empty Sandwich posted:

I was surprised they got this one past standards and practices:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=j-vg5aYndQE

I honestly don't think they watched Cartoon Network shows that closely. Hell I think they went to air without anybody really seeing them but the team that made them.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I like that they drew on those horrible nipples, they were like "Kids are gonna love these nipples"

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Pretty good posted:

Closing the deviantart thread was such a loving bullshit move

sadly it became the furry discussion thread and lost its power levels

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Bojack is depressing but its also really quite funny in parts. It succeeds as a comedy when they try to make jokes. They should have cast an asian woman to play his friend Diane, I don't know why they used Alison Brie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

You Are A Elf posted:

Gary the Rat

I just googled this and its so funny that Kelsey Grammar is the voice of this piece of poo poo cartoon