Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

There are some Hungry-Man meals that are actually pretty good if you take the time to cook them in the oven. They're always total slop coming from the microwave.

As for my Hall of Fame nomination:

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
this one's less of a dinner and more of a lunch but if they came out with a dinner sized portion i'd fiend on it

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
rip to these. always burned myself removing the plastic

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Chief McHeath posted:

There are some Hungry-Man meals that are actually pretty good if you take the time to cook them in the oven. They're always total slop coming from the microwave.

As for my Hall of Fame nomination:

I remember eating frozen french bread pizza after school and they had this special box with silvery stuff on the bottom that made the crust sorta crispy in the microwave. some real devilry poo poo and they were so good

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

MADE FROM SCRATCH*

(*ed up dirt and debris from the factory floor)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Ate many of these although they seem to no longer be available:

Tina burritos are barely edible but these were an exception:

Most microwave chimichangas are garbage but Jose Ole is good, deserve to be in any hall of fame (including baseball):

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

yeah these are good but i'll take a mrs. budd's any day over this

DessertStorm
Aug 9, 2013

The best Friday night after school dinner. The amount of these I ate as a child probably took 28 years off my life. No regrets

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn
The Jose Ole chimichangas are very good drunk food. I microwave them according to directions (it stays in the bag!!!) but shorten the time. Then put some shredded taco/quesadilla cheese on top, nuke again until cheese is melted. Top with a big plop of salsa and a few packets of Taco Bell sauce. It is a fork and knife affair. Bonus points if you have guac or chopped onions in the fridge, throw them on too. Sometimes you have to break out a bag of tortilla chips to clean up when you're almost done, and then your wife yells at you because it's 2AM you should already be asleep, the bag is LOUD and CRINKLY, that smells good what did you make, get me a glass of water.

Frozen premade meatballs always have this weird specific flavor regardless of brand, and I crave them once in a blue moon.

Most of the time if I'm going to eat a frozen something it's a pizza. Put some garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and shakey cheese on that bitch right when it comes out of the oven. Then maybe some hot sauce or chunky blue dressing depending on what kinda pizza and my mood.

Chicken patties and fish sticks are both pretty good when you have some "cajun spice mix" premade thing to sprinkle on them before they go in the oven. In both cases I usually make a sandwich on toast with lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo. Sometimes hot sauce or chunky blue dressing depending on my mood. I have a bunch of the "McDonalds Mighty Hot" sauce packets (from a single order, they gave me 5 packets for 10 nuggets! insane!) and it is good on a chicken patty sandwich.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

2X the meat.

2X THE MEAT.

2X THE MEAT*

*REQUIRED BY THE LASAGNA WITH MEAT SAUCE STANDARD

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Goddamn I've wanted to try those Jamaican beef patties. Never seen them on West Coast US.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Fartington Butts posted:

Goddamn I've wanted to try those Jamaican beef patties. Never seen them on West Coast US.

i need to meet the guy who invented them and beg him to share the secret as to how they come out so good in the microwave. so loving good.

if you ever find them, the box says to put em in for 2 minutes but trust me on this, put them in for an extra 30-45 seconds

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Fartington Butts posted:

I've noticed Costco always has them in. Everywhere else is hit and miss.

Good hunting.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Fartington Butts posted:

2X the meat.

2X THE MEAT.

2X THE MEAT*

*REQUIRED BY THE LASAGNA WITH MEAT SAUCE STANDARD

I have one of these in my freezer right now.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
15 jose ole taquitos close thread

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smythe posted:

gently caress i got groceries today and didn't get any taquitos

beef taquitos ftw especially with chipotle tabasco

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm pretty sure hungry man charges less for sodium than morton's

----------------

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

The king of "There's not that much left. I should just eat the rest."

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

DessertStorm posted:

The best Friday night after school dinner. The amount of these I ate as a child probably took 28 years off my life. No regrets

There was a period where I was very poor and lived in a food desert and grabbing these at 7-11 with food stamps was a life saver.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

:hmmyes:

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
a tribute to a real frozen dinner MVP

the brownie that gets a bunch of corn mixed up into it

770e4133fe864efdb5a3d5860573ed6c

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Tato posted:

it's like a window into your toilet's future.

Fartington Butts
Jan 21, 2007

Tato posted:

Yes. But we'd all still eat it.

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

That's just a Brazilian brownie.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

This right here, just bake it make some rice and frozen mandu and you got yourself chain brand chinese poo poo for 1/10 of the price and enough for tomorrows lunch.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

Smythe posted:

El Monterey Shredded Beef and Cheese with Corn Tortilla are the best

having fun posting
Feb 22, 2021

Overpriced but I ate a lot of these. I looked to see what others had to say about it to possibly add to its HOF nomination and here is a review from amazon:

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quantity. Not filling even for a new born
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2016
Taste is OK but what is that quantity?
It's not filling even for a new born baby.
Will never purchase this product again.
3 people found this helpful

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

having fun posting posted:

Overpriced but I ate a lot of these. I looked to see what others had to say about it to possibly add to its HOF nomination and here is a review from amazon:

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quantity. Not filling even for a new born
Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2016
Taste is OK but what is that quantity?
It's not filling even for a new born baby.
Will never purchase this product again.
3 people found this helpful

bougie. gas & ban

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
durr heres my favorite frozen dinner. its $20. :fuckoff:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
here's my favorite

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

here's my favorite

not sure what forum ur a mod of but ur reported. prepare to be owned fucker. thats loving disgusting.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
i mam about to eat a Freschettas pizza. it is the rising crust kind, which i hate, but i'm drunk so i will eat it anyway. i also just placed an amazon order for totinos pizzas

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Btw I ate a $1 pepperoni french bread pizza (store brand) last night and it was a great experience all around

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

Aardvark! posted:

here's my favorite

what the gently caress

no

WEH
Feb 22, 2009

I've had these for dinner before and don't really eat frozen dinners so it counts :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
lately i've been revisiting some of the garbage foods of my youth which i hadn't eaten in many many years. got me a big ol bag of totino's pizza rolls and let me tell you, pizza rolls done fell off. i'm not even talking the taste, it was like they had half the filling that i remember from back when. most of them were like half empty bags of fried dough. truly we live in a fallen world.

----------------