Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

every time I start working at a new factory all the old ladies call me the tall handsome blonde guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Haptical Sales Slut posted:

The opposite sex never dares to make eye contact. They must be too intimidated :reject:

This but unironically

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Girls throw themselves at me but its like, I can only get a boner so many times in a day.

Having sex any more than 10 times a day is just too much for my 44 year old dick these days. I'm not 43 anymore.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The most women I've hosed in one day is six. Two for breakfast one for lunch to keep it light and then I had a big dinner

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

I know I’m attractive because all the single moms at my daycare introduce themselves when I’m picking up my kid.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
I was at breakfast with one of my wives today and the server dropped off a note from another table saying “Wow! Cute boy! Is he allowed french kissing others?” and we looked over at the table and there were these 3 women in power suits grinning wolfishly!!

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The most women I've hosed in one day is six. Two for breakfast one for lunch to keep it light and then I had a big dinner

I worked in insurance claims so I probably hosed a hundred a day, get on my level :smug:

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
I know I'm attractive because men carve crude effigies of my likeness to accompany them on their voyages. I can peer through the eyes of each idol and watch them do the needful.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I've been told by many oracles that my beauty will fell an empire and I'm starting to get impatient!!!

El Diablo Bob O
Sep 3, 2011

Hay nada mas,
Oh si' my way!

Inzombiac posted:

I've been told by many oracles that my beauty will fell an empire and I'm starting to get impatient!!!

Were the oracles attractive? Did they ask for gold first?

Did they leave immediately after telling you?

I got some bad news, pal.

Although, since the news is coming from me my handsomeness will ease you somewhat.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

When I'm not fat, people wave and smile at me, when I'm fat they do not. So that's an easy tell.

Monstaland
Sep 23, 2003

syntaxfunction posted:

I worked in insurance claims so I probably hosed a hundred a day, get on my level :smug:

lol i am in the tax levying business..I do entire regions at once, amateur :smug:

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

People that view me are compelled to create clay figurines in my likeness emphasizing my massive buttocks. They then colour them with ocre and charcoal and use them in their religious practices.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
A child at my old work once told me I look like "the guy from jumanji who wants the diamond", which I think meant bobby cannavale, which I'll take

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ratios and Tendency posted:

People that view me are compelled to create clay figurines in my likeness emphasizing my massive buttocks. They then colour them with ocre and charcoal and use them in their religious practices.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Ideal goddess

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Holy poo poo, name?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I ate a physically attractive person and like Kirby I’m now attractive

Thems the rules

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

I like my women like I like my croissants.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've been told I could be a "settle down attractive" and I don't know what that means but I am not very energetic (I use what little energy I have to paint my warhammers) so that sounds okay.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Das Boo posted:

Croissant Shawty

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

what's her @

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Venus @ Willendorf

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

When I'm not fat, people wave and smile at me, when I'm fat they do not. So that's an easy tell.

Yeah these days it’s guys with fricken high-vis vests and light sticks waving you in!!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

P*ssy in bio

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
People are nice to you and sometimes smile at you. Ive heard if youre too hot though people ignore you or think youre dumb

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

cause every day i go on my computer and search up the worlds most physically attractive person and see myself.

then after that i turn on my monitor.

bitch

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012
When you're sexy people wanna talk to you.
When you're ugly no-one wants to talk to you.

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

People give me compliments unless I start talking. Seems like a fair assumption.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!
I’ve been told I’m “pretty memorable”, which I’ll take as a win.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

I get told I am by various people and that makes it way more suspicious than if just one or two people did. Like some sort of Truman show.

Buml0r
Sep 15, 2003

WIGGLE HE
Because you never saw this thread and if someone told you what website it was on you would never have heard of it.

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011

Das Boo posted:

drat, you really are ace.

A silly goose

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

tango alpha delta posted:

I’ve been told I look like a banker, but I just don't see it.

Is it possible that you misheard?

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Mr Teatime posted:

Is it possible that you misheard?

LOL, I was thinking the same thing, but no they said banker. I asked twice just to make sure.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

One time I was standing next to some other dude and someone was trying to get the attention of the "good looking guy" and it wasn't me

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

My absolute lack of success at dating and track record of people seeing me for a little while then abruptly breaking it off for another person suggests not attractive.
I think I might have been in my 20s and early 30s, but I’m just old and weird in my 40s.

This is why I got cats; they’re dumb and they don’t care if I’m an uggo, they’ll still snuggle

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i regularly make myself cum

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jabberlock posted:

One time I was standing next to some other dude and someone was trying to get the attention of the "good looking guy" and it wasn't me

I worked at this big time job with this dipshit male model. The whole package, truthfully, he was stunning. Rooms changed when he walked in. And there I am in my Levi Dockers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoonshineWilly
Feb 7, 2007

Damn you, harlot! Science and I know what we're doing!
In the /r relationships thread there was a story about a guy who’s girlfriend was probably bipolar and off her medication and she told him that his dog spoke to her and called her “a trailer park 7” and if someone called me that I’d probably take it as a compliment