Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Whew, glad someone made the thread.

I am so looking forward to this Friday, I can't wait to find out I have forgotten half the games sequence, and getting lost in the chamber of birth again is practically a tradition for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Toothache posted:

Been waiting for this for a long time, glad we're finally getting an English translation. I've tried to stay as spoiler free as possible about the game itself, so I'll be doing my first playthroughs blind, it's the way it should be played imo.

Going blind in the original version was tough, like really tough since a lot of the solutions to certain puzzles were scattered all over the ruins, sometimes nowhere near where they applied. The were also some puzzles that behaved a little inconsistently, others that required actually knowing or looking up some factual tidbits about some of the civilization "themes" and also required you to translate a numerical system without ever overtly telling you that you needed to do it.

This was of course part of the Charm. You started off with what seemed like a really tough but straightforward exploration platformer, and ended up with a game that was a difficult action platformer with classic adventure game sensibilities in terms of puzzles (but not of the "cat hair mustache" school of adventure game design)

Supposedly, this version is supposed to be a little more straightforward with its puzzles, but it is still a massive game, with a positively staggering number of things to find. Hell they could take the puzzles out entirely and it would still take awhile to complete. I guess my point is, play blind for as long as you can, but there is no shame in taking a peek at a solution or two if you really have no clue. The game really is worth finishing and don't let pride and frustration make you quit.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Outstanding remake so far, though there are a couple things that perplex me a little. Having to collect the XP and there being so much less of it now begs the question of why they didn't just bother switching it to health pick ups in the first place? The best thing about this system is it lets you hold onto a large chunk of it and only pick up the xp to heal when you need it, but still. Sub weapon ammo seems a lot less plentiful this time around too, which is probably for the better since it was so easy to farm it with a couple of replenishing pots in the original.

Also, I both love and hate some of the new bosses. Some of them feel like they were made for some other game in which the main character has a lot better mobility. And what the hell is up with Anubis? I cannot seem to beat that rear end, no matter what I do I just end up getting pushed to the edge of the area and then pounded 2 or 3 times before I can get back behind him.

Not very nice of them to move around all the objects that I use to sequence break in the early game either.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Vinchenz posted:

Thanks Sumdian and MonkeyforaHead. I have no idea how I was supposed to figure that out... guess this game really has to make you think.

Now my problem is not enough weights and low HP. D:

Weights are super cheap, 10 gold gets you 5 of them. I seed my supply every once in a while since I never seem to find them fast enough.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Super Jay Mann posted:

Oh this is rich.

Twin Labyrinth spoilers: If you attempt to double jump to the shop with what I presume is the time lamp you get zapped. It even has a tablet that tells you that you need to solve the puzzle this time, as well as the fact that the puzzle in the original version didn't actually work.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Half the fun of this new version is going to be finding new ways to get stuff early. The switching stuff around has already been confusing me and throwing me off sequence.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

tooooooo bad posted:

There's no way to turn it off. It also increases the health of bosses and minibosses.

Wait... all of them or just in that section? Did it do that in the original too? I always read it twice to be a smart rear end before, but I just didn't playing this version.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dominic White posted:

You should have learnt by know that when La-Mulana gives you a straight-up warning, it means it. This is just the one case where it carries through the most.

Huh, I've beaten the original at least half a dozen times, and I always double read that thing since all I thought it did was add more enemies to that section.

FPzero posted:

I think i'll wait on getting the Chain Whip for now because the miniboss guarding it is a pain at my current gear level. Just picked up the mirror though, so I've got plenty to explore later when i don't have to be up early in the morning.

Loving it all so far.

Even easier: stand on the center platform, and after he gets a rock to throw, just pitch a single shuriken at his face. Then just jump the boulder toss. It takes a bit of time, and maybe 20 shuriken? pretty easy though once you get the timing. You don't even have to watch for falling rocks

Also, a little thing I was too stupid to catch at first, if the boss ain't flashing red when you hit it (as in some other color, like say blue) you might be missing an item needed to beat it.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Jul 14, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mercury_Storm posted:

but the Grail puzzle was just a bit much. Outside of how that puzzle works, there aren't even any hints that the game world can work that way, so I was sitting there looking for an alternate entrance to that room for the longest time.

Do you mean the fake wall behind the skeleton? Fake walls are pretty much a staple of this sort of game*. Metroid was loaded with them. Or maybe you are referring to something else?

*In other words, get use to looking for fake walls. This version is a little better about either giving a clue about them then the last, whether visual or through text.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Jul 14, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Mercury_Storm posted:

No the fake wall was fine, what wasn't fine was that the fake wall wrapped the map around to the other side. There might be more instances of this later in the game, but the grail is the first big, required item you have to get. You can't really expect the player to know that there is both a fake wall, AND that the world can wrap itself around without hinting at either beforehand. That's why I kept searching for an alternate, hidden room directly to the left or something that would lead to the other side for a long time before bothering with anything else.

Yeah, you might not want to bother with this game then, or quit before you get to Confusion Gate. It doesn't sound like you are going to be enjoying yourself.

edit:

Just got past the new Bahamut and I gotta say, I like this one a lot better, it still isn't easy, but it feels a lot less cheesy than the old one. I didn't even need to spam a sub-weapon to do it.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 19:57 on Jul 14, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Zeether posted:

Okay, I'm officially stuck. I've been to the Guidance Gate, Mausoleum, Spring, that one Egyptian place (forgot the name) and the Endless Corridor, got the Hermes Boots and the helmet, but now I have no loving clue where to go. There is a platform with a ladder on it in the Guidance Gate that I can't get to, as well as a treasure chest that's completely out of reach. Where do I go from here?

Also, what's the deal with the celestial symbol puzzle with the dial in the Mausoleum?

You say you have been to those places, but have you defeated the bosses? Your second question is involved in solving the mausoleum and getting to the boss.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Super Jay Mann posted:

The only way I could beat him was to spam flares like crazy :( And I still almost died cause his little fireball attack is a bitch to avoid

I waited in the center, and when he popped up I hit him with the axe a couple times, then a flare once on the water if i only landed one axe hit. I only ended up using a half dozen or so flares. If you stick near the center he won't typically hit you when he pops up and the fire will go right overhead after you land. Dodging the mines, just stay in the middle and when some come your way, do the highest double jump you can.

edit: damnit, sorry didn't mean to split that over two posts...

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Fliptwist posted:

In the inferno caves, can anyone tell me what you're supposed to do with the lamia statue near the entrance?

I'm also somewhat lost as to where to go next after beating the first three bosses.

Go back to Guide Gate, in the upper right, there is an exit to the Sky Spring, that should be your next target. Oh. and you will need a helmet from the twin labyrinth first if you haven't already gotten it, look for a shop inside

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

goldjas posted:

So apparently they must have changed this from the original, in the guidance gate I can't figure out how to get the first Ankh stone thing to fight the first boss, I just get lightninged no matter which of the 4 tablets i attack.

There is a clue in about the same area, I wasn't aware that it was flagged as "protected" until after you read the clue though. I think the tablets are broken in the same order even as they were in the original, even if their features are different. Remember that you have to actually break them before moving to the next in the sequence.

goldjas posted:

drat it all that was it. I don't remember for the life of me if that was the same in the original or not.

it was.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jul 14, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dominic White posted:

Yeah, no problems at all here, either. The complaints seem to be along the lines of 'it's not exactly the same as it was seven years ago' - those who are starting fresh don't even have a point of reference here.

I get the impression that the items were moved around just to screw with the people familiar with the original, at least that is what it feels like to me if only because I had such a set order for the first third of the game.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

DalaranJ posted:

I wasn't expecting this to make so much of a difference but it really does. Beat both guardian 2 and 3 in one shot after getting that.

I swear the only weapon that I used less in the original was the Keyblade but in this version, it is totally bad rear end, especially once you get the gauntlet

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Adhesive Gamin posted:

He seems to only time stop right after you hit him, and if you time your strike right so that you hit him just as it goes off, it interrupts his cast. I still haven't managed to kill him yet :(

I don't even think you have to hit him to cancel the spell, just being really close seemed to be enough. There were a couple of times I swear I missed him on the swing and I still avoided the freeze.

I remember back when the wii ware version of this came out in Japan, and there was a goon playing through it. I remember that this boss in particular was giveing them a hell of a time.

I still love how in this game, after the 1st few bosses, the whole world opens up and it is hours before I even get to another one as I keep hoping into places to snatch the weapons and items.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Adhesive Gamin posted:

I managed to win handily a few minutes ago, or I'd try to check this out :v:

On the other hand I'm kind of disappointed now because he doesn't seem to have been directly blocking the katana as I had assumed, unless I'm missing some hidden ladder somewhere.

Oh no he is, but you need the twin statue. What he blocks access to is the switch that actually opens the Katana's vault. Assuming that it is as it was in the original. I killed him before I had the twin statue and haven't been back there yet.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

goldjas posted:

Can anyone go over exactly how to get the double jump (well, the serpent staff namely I guess) this time around? I distinctly remember having the double jump (and I think the knife which I also seem to be missing, but I'm not sure if that things location changed or if i just forgot how to get it) when fighting Bahamut before but now i'm missing both.

The knife is in the temple of the sun, below and one screen right of the grail point I think, you need to throw a shuriken through a narrow gap to get the button. The knife, is like the first weapon I grab.

The Staff is now where the scripture used to be in the Temple of the Moon. From the Sun entrance, go up than right, and then down a couple screens. You will need the book of the dead from the sleepy girl, whatever her name is in order to beat Anubis. Not sure what triggers her remembering she has the book of the dead, you might need to get hit by one of the little Anubises or you might need to attack the boss once, not sure.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Jul 15, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

RaspberryCommie posted:

Are you talking about Shu? If you are, I found an easy way to cheese him. Just whip at his legs a few times, and he'll drop his shield. Then jump and hit him in the face, and repeat.

I don't think that is cheese, I think that is the way you are supposed to do it. i couldn't find any other combo that scored hits and didn't involve getting pounded at the same time.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ruggan posted:

So, I've gone to a few places where I'm pretty sure life jewels are supposed to be, but I haven't found anything. Is there something I need to do to make them appear, or do they get put somewhere I'm not aware of?

Usually there is a puzzle associated with each, typically a weight placement is required. Some of the pedestals are less than obvious though. So far, none of the life jewels I have found (8) have been moved out of the rooms they were located in the original, but a couple have had how you reveal them changed.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Carver posted:

Mausoleum of Giants boss how do I get to him? I don't remember needing double jump in the original, but I have no idea how to get to his arm and use the ankh

The kneeling guy can be climbed on, like his leg and shoulders for example. There is a kneeling guy right? Or did you not flip the sun dial thingy.

pumpinglemma posted:

Is it just me, or is there no map for the Mausoleum of Giants? If there is one I've reached the boss without finding it... (Or is it just in a chest I haven't figured out how to open?)

It is there, it's just really easy to miss since it is in the first portion between the grail point and the entry from the guidance gate You put a weight on a pedestal under what looks like a spike trap about two screens left of the "don't read this twice" tablet. The chest opens in the room beneath the switch

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jul 16, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Zeether posted:

Where do you get the axe? I want to be able to kill some of the later bosses fast.

Moon Temple, right above the door entry from temple of the sun. Smack the top of the wall in the room above the 3 faces on the left side. Bring climbing claws.....

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Smash Daisaku posted:

I'm stuck in a very strange spot I think.

I've collect the Ankh for the Spring in the Sky, but I can't seem to get the thing that I need to use it on to appear, despite starting the gear outside of the room and flooding the area. I've picked up the Grapple Claw, Flare Gun, and Axe while searching around for somewhere to go, but I'm at a loss. I feel like I should be able to get over to the other side of the Moonlight Temple but I think I need another seal to progress (which I can't find anywhere). What's the hold-up with the Spring in the Sky boss?

Remember the fish you beat up for the ankh? Below him is a small room underwater with a pedestal, it is a trap before you turn the water back on, but now it will open up the ankh

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
SO I can't help but think that I have missed something here regarding the glyph reader (mid game spoiler)

I got the message that I need to scan duplicate writings to upgrade the translation software, and I found one somewhere or other, but that is the only one I have come across. I am now in the Tower of the Goddess and I am getting the impression that i should have gotten the upgrade by now, so did I miss them? Where the hell are they?

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

RaspberryCommie posted:

Anyone have a good way to make money before you have access to coin fairies?

I need to get 200 more coins so I can buy miracle.exe so I can actually summon more kinds of fairy.

Hey, I totally missed Miracle.exe! Where do they sell it? Either I have never seen it or else I forgot about it.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

RaspberryCommie posted:

Shop in the Tower of the Goddess. you need the lamp of time to get in.

Ah, so I haven't missed it at all. I have a bunch of the companion roms that go with it, I was starting to think that I missed it.

SourceElement posted:

Is there actually any way to solce the block puzzle at the bottom of the Graveyard? It doesn't seem physically possible to get a block on the plate. Also standing on the plate breaks it. :confused:

You are looking at the puzzle wrong, the plate is not the target Use a block to err... block the energy beam

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Control Volume posted:

Does anyone know what solving this puzzle actually does? I solved it ages ago but never figured out what it unlocked.

It unlocks the path to one of the most useful items in the game actually, the Gauntlet increases your attack speed. You think your Axe is bad rear end now?

Evil Eagle posted:

Well I've gone back to the Mausoleum to attempt to solve the puzzle again and I don't hear the shell horn, so I assume the puzzle is still solved. To clarify, which tablet am I supposed to re-read?

and you talked to the dude that gave you the doll? The one that gives you the riddle. The tablet is the one in front of the actual blocked passage, I think you might have to equip and use the doll at the blockage but assuming you did that I have no idea why it wouldn't be working. Every time I have thought a puzzle bugged out on me it has turned out that I didn't do something I thought I did or I died without saving between steps and just forgot.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Jul 16, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Der Shovel posted:

OK, roughly when should I be pushing into the adjacent areas from the entrance? It feels like I can't do much anywhere, but I realize it may be in large thanks to me not getting what I should be doing yet.

You can go anytime you want really. Once you have the grail, there is little danger in exploring as long as you keep a close eye on your health and jump back to town if your life gets too low. Even where you are, there are several sub-weapons, and another primary weapon that you could get before fighting the first boss (as well as another bunch of life ups) Places you might want to check out include the Giant's Mausoleum, and the Temple of the Sun. If you are feeling really brave you can make a quick foray into the Inferno Cavern for some goodies too. Those are the areas I hit before I even start solving the Guidance Gate.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

FPzero posted:

, I can't figure out how to get to Viy's area. I know there's a door in the bottom of the tower of Ruin that should send me there and let me unlock a shortcut in the Inferno Cavern, but the door is blocked by a wall that shoots lighting if I hit it. Apparently I could have fought Viy a long time ago judging by the thread's reactions, but I just haven't figured this one out yet. As for Baphomet, I can't find his Ankh Jewel. The original had a puzzle where you shot a flare between a relief of two kissing dinosaurs to separate them and then a chest unlocked, but I haven't found anything similar.

First for viy push the the column.

Now for the ankh there are two twin statues at the bottom of the labyrinth, on opposite sides of the map. Shoot each one in the face with a flare. This will make a pedestal appear in the room left of the front side grail point (or maybe on the opposite side) and the ankh appears at the other

Zeether posted:

How do I open the chest in the Guidance Gate that has a weight pedestal which triggers spikes near it?

you don't now,vyou will get it later from another direction

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dropbear posted:

Doesn't work. I've flared both of the statues, got the puzzle solved-sound.. and nothing happened. No pedestal, no ankh, nothing. This is what I mean about the puzzles lacking any sort of response, I've no clue what I've done wrong or what I should be doing.

Wait do you mean the ankh jewel or the ankh for the boss? I think this was my bad. For the boss, go to the right side (opposite of the boss room) kill all the witches, and a 5th black witch should appear. LEAVE HER ALONE. Now go to the boss room, kill the 4 witches and and a white witch should appear, kill her, the Ankh should appear. One of the dudes in a room (a skeleton) gave a clue to this solution "a white and a black witch to summon the altar" This threw me for a bit too.

Sorry, in my head I always think "ankh" of being the red ankh jewels rather than the boss point. Does this clear it up?

Exodee posted:

So, about the chamber of extinction, how do you permanently activate the lights? Mulbruk mentioned that you have to do something for the god of light in the chamber of birth, but I've almost cleared that entire area and haven't found anything.

You must go back to the dark area once you have activated the lights in the Chamber of birth (that fake block right of the mural that had a seal). From the grail point, you go through that fake wall maze under the pool to the right, hit the seal, drop a weight on the pedestal (if you haven't done this already) and up above the grail point will be a cross of lamps, hit them with a flare and it will now stay lit. This is a few steps more than in the original which just required the first step.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jul 17, 2012

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dizz posted:

What exactly triggered the Brass mirror room to open? I've passed it for hours and never did anything special and it just opens up for me :psyduck:

I thought it was hitting the block just inside the chamber of extinction ("go down, then forward, then up, then jump and attack")

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Dropbear posted:

What the poo poo, the bosses went from challenging to concentrated memorization anti-fun with Baphomet. I have no idea how the second form is supposed to be done; there's poo poo flying all over + a ton of witches spawning endlessly as well. :psyduck:

7 Bullets will do the job too. Pricey, but by that point in the game you should be able to farm shitloads of cash in the Chamber of extinction with a Coin Fairy

Pollyanna posted:

Are there any nice weapons I can get to make Ellmac easier? I've got the knife and whip, and nothing else. Well, flares and shurikens, but I miss with those a lot.

Also, If you really can't stand that rear end in a top hat and want him dead. The pistol. only $100. Not the best use of the bullets (see above) but it feels pretty good to just shoot his rear end dead even if you then revert back one save. He is tough because shurikens are in such short supply in this game compared to the original.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

DoubleWelp posted:

Am I missing or something or is there no way to restore health besides walking all the way back to the spring?

Get the Grail, then teleport, then walk back to the spring. Shorter walk that way.

Also, when you fill the little bar beneath your life bar with the green orbs, it will refill your life bar.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Bisse posted:

Would you mind spoiling what is the state of the 'A dumb guy went left, another dumb guy went right' so of course you have to climb the INVISIBLE loving LADDER IN THE BACKGROUND to go UP 'puzzle' in confusion gate?

Similar, but changed so that everyone who played it before, would smugly push up and then when nothing happens they could feel stupid all over again

By the way, the solution if you need it is to use the scanner on the light nearby

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

goldjas posted:

Killing her summoned the ankh but i still haven't found the jewel and i've looked all over this place.

You need to use a flare on the two twin statues in the bottom of the labyrinth, they are on opposite sides, not touching like the dinosaurs were in the original. After that, there are two columns that spawn in the maze one row below the frontside grail point. One of them will now have a key pedestal.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Ijuuin Enzan posted:

Topside of Temple of Moonlight, in Neptune's Feet, have I cocked this platform up forever?

What did you do to it? If you stepped on the crumbly one before dropping the larger one onto it, then the answer is "yes"

100 HOGS AGREE posted:

How do I get to the first one after finding it? I can't jump off the ladder.

By jumping from above, we are talking about the spring in the sky shop right?

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pollyanna posted:

This is great, but is there a way to ensure that you get a Coin Fairy? I just never ever get one :(

An exe combo will do it, but you can't get it until quite a bit later. I don't recall the exact pattern, I think it is a ring within a ring of stars that signals a coin fairy. Just trip the fairy point, and if it isn't the right type, exit the room before they come together and try again.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Alright, I gotta say it. This new bullshit to get up to the puzzle for the last life container is... well loving bullshit. I goddamn hate the water physics in the game to start with and now I have to somehow swim upstream, execute a hop out without wasting the double jump, and do it all before the drat geyser dries up or dickhole decides to breathe blue poo poo since his attack patterns are asynchronized?

Someone tell me there is some way to cheese through that...

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

DolphinCop posted:

The dragon will always use the water spout exactly once on his first pattern upon entering the room (when he's in the middle of the map). The water spout is aimed for right below where you are standing.

When the water spout comes out, jump once before the spout fills up to get maximum jump height. Once you're in the water, jump once more to get to the top of the spout. Then hold right and jump out of the spout and you should handily make the landing.

Once I had the rhythm down, it was very easy to make attempts until i got the crystal, especially because you can make several attempts before resetting on account of the lamp of time no longer being necessary

Yeah gently caress that, I found if you jump at him as he approaches, start pushing to the right before you hit the double jump and then collide with him you pop right up everytime. The geyser is stupid

After that, I went down and shot his brains out. Felt good.

fake ed: Mman has the right idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost
Ok, near end game... What makes the Mantra stones actually appear? I found the one in the endless cooridor, but despite knowing where the other ones actually are, none of them will pop up for me to read. I have placed the Magmahata or whatever its called jewel, and I have Mantra.exe, but besides that first one, none of the other stones will appear when I enter the location. I have this problem in the original too, you would think I would have written it down by now....

edit: Goddamn, I did write it down You have to chant the one you found before the next appears

jerkstoresup posted:

Has anyone made graphic replacement sets yet? I'm itching to replace the new graphics with the old MSX-style ones myself, but I'd be surprised if nobody has started/finished that already.

Or I was thinking somewhere in-between the two generations would be awesome; Genesis 16-bit graphics rather than MSX or PSX-ish.

This would be a pretty significant undertaking. There is a lot more to the animation in this one compared to the original, so it is not just a matter of swapping the folders out or something. It might be done eventually, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for awhile. It was possible to change the graphics in the original by replacing the sprite sheets, and in the years since it's release, I have never seen a single full conversion graphics mod.

Underwhelmed fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Jul 18, 2012

• Locked thread