Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Related Links: SSLP Test PosterRulesLP ArchiveMaster ListTech Support Fort

Welcome to the LP Request thread.

:megaman: R U L E S :megaman:

1. All normal forum rules apply.

2. Scan the LP Master List before making a request for a game just in case it hasn't been done before. (Searching with a blank box shows Abandoned LPs.)

:siren::siren::siren: WANT TO MAKE SOME CHANGES TO THE MASTER LIST!?? :siren::siren::siren:

Did you know that the LP Master List is entirely Goon curated? That's right! baldurk only adds games that get archived to the Master List. All those other LPs that are ongoing, or finished, or abandoned, are left in our capable hands to catalogue! If there's something you think needs to be added, or changed, or whatever, feel free to log on and do it yourself.

Here's the relevant information from baldurk themselves*:

baldurk posted:

The Master List
The Master List contains as complete as possible a list of all Let's Plays that have been started on this forum. It was written to provide all the functionality needed for locating and updating information about Let's Play threads.

If you want to find a thread, you can browse or search - but be aware that by default, abandoned threads have been hidden. If you want to find out if a game has been done before, make sure you search for it, in case the previous thread was abandoned - and thus not on that list.

In order to update out of date information on the list, you can log in with the login: SALP / snatched. If you notice any vandalism on the list, feel free to fix it. If you don't know what it should be, or there is a significant amount of destruction, contact baldurk (email) and he can fix it.

Master list issues - anything that is related to the master list can be posted about in the sandcastle. If you have any questions, comments, bug reports or feature requests they can all go in there or direct to baldurk.

*edited for clarity and proper links

3. If it's not on the LP Master List, state the name of the game, the system it can be played on, and, if preferred, the style of LP (screen shot [SSLP], video [VLP], or hybrid [HLP]). If you are seeking a more specific type of LP, please elaborate (e.g., 100% run, no items, low level, etc.).

4. Games will only be taken off the list once they're finished or archived, or gone unfulfilled for over six months. If a game hasn't been picked up within that time, it will be presumed that there isn't any current interest in LPing it. However, feel free to re-request any game that falls off the list. Every time a game that has "expired" gets re-requested, I'll add a star (*) next to it so that you know just how long of a request it has been and how eager/desperate people are to see it be LPed. Two stars (**) means a game has been re-requested twice, for example, so someone has been waiting at least a year for it to get LPed.

5. If you request a game and an LP of it already has been done, it will only be added to the list if there is a valid reason--this is to prevent the list from becoming too unwieldy. (For example: "it's old" isn't a valid reason, but "all the videos were deleted" is valid).

Note: Requests will be updated when possible; I hardly check my e-mail, so send me a PM if there's a game that should be removed because you or someone else has finished it and you want it removed fast. The LP Master List is a bit outdated, so if there's a request that has been fulfilled, don't be afraid to send me a message or post in this thread.

When you fulfill a request, linking your thread in this topic would be appreciated a tonne.

And lastly, thanks to Darardusaki, Terror Van, and FutureFriend for creating the first three LP Request threads and maintaining those cluster-fucks--particularly FutureFriend, whom I copied most of the thread rules from.

Sally fucked around with this message at 23:55 on Jan 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
UNFULFILLED REQUESTS:
code:
[Game Title] - [Platform:Format] - [Date Requested]
  • 80 Days - 01/16
  • Assassin's Creed III* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Rogue* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Unity* - 12/15
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation* - 12/15
  • B.A.T.: The Koshan Conspiracy* - 03/16
  • Baldies - 02/16
  • Batman: Arkham Knight - VLP
  • Black Closet - SSLP
  • Blue Dragon - 360 - 03/16
  • Bravely Default** - 3DS:SSLP - 03/16
  • Bravely Second - 3DS:SSLP - 04/16
  • Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter* - 03/16
  • Callahan's Crosstime Saloon* - PC - 06/16
  • Clockwork Knight - Saturn - 04/16
  • Crimson Skies* - 03/16
  • Crusader Of Senty (aka Soleil) - GEN:VLP - 03/16
  • Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Dispair - 06/16
  • Darklands - PC - 03/16
  • Deception IV: The Nightmare Princess - PS3 - 05/16
  • Demikids8 - GBA - 12/15
  • Disgaea 4 - PS3 - 05/16
  • Dragon Age: Origins -SSLP
  • Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride - DS - 03/16
  • Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King - SSLP
  • Dungeon Lords - PC - 12/15
  • Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard* - 04/16
  • Energy Breaker - SNES - 06/16
  • FarCry 4 - 12/15
  • Fez 2 - 00/00
  • Final Fantasy VIII - SSLP
  • Final Fantasy Type-0** - VLP
  • Fran Bow - 05/16
  • Frozen Synapse* - 03/16
  • Gabriel Knight 3** - 06/16
  • Gauntlet: Dark Legacy - 12/15
  • Gex - Saturn/PSX - 04/16
  • Ghost Trick - VLP
  • Gods - 04/16
  • Golden Sun: Dark Dawn** - 06/16
  • Gregory Horror Show - PC - 04/16
  • Haven, Call of the King - PS2 - 12/15
  • Hearts of Iron IV - COOP&SP:PC - 06/16
  • Hired Guns - PC - 04/16
  • Hey You, Pikachu! - 01/16
  • Imperium Galactica 1+2 - PC - 04/16
  • Ironclad Tactics - PC - 04/16
  • Ironseed* - 03/16
  • John Saul's Blackstone Chronicles* - VLP
  • Kaijuu Busters* - DS - 12/15
  • Kentucky Route Zero - PC - 06/16
  • King's Field** - "Doesn't matter, one of them--show off the precursor to the Souls games" - 06/16
  • Kingdom Hearts Series - "Every game as an SSLP" - 06/16
  • Kingdom Under Fire* - XBOX - 06/16
  • Koudelka* - 03/16
  • Kya: Dark Lineage* - 12/15
  • Last Remnant - PC - HLP
  • Last Window: The Secret Of Cape West** - 03/16
  • Lost Odyssey - VLP
  • Madworld* - 06/16
  • Magic of Scheherazade - 01/16
  • Maken Shao* - PS2 (or Maken X for Dreamcast) - 07/15
  • MegaZeux - 04/16
  • Mother: Cognitive Disonance - 04/16
  • Naval Ops 2: Warship Gunner - 03/16
  • NightCry - SSLP - 04/16
  • Odallus: The Dark Call - Veteran Mode:PC - VLP
  • Paper Mario: Sticker Star - 01/16
  • Paranoia - (Pen&Paper)* - 12/15
  • Pathologic Classic HD* - 06/16
  • Persona - PSP:SSLP** - 06/16
  • Persona 2: Innocent Sin - PSP:SSLP - 06/16
  • Pokemon Channel - 01/16
  • Pokemon Conquest - 02/16
  • Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands* - VLP - 12/15
  • Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands* - Wii:VLP - 12/15
  • Psi-Ops** - 03/16
  • Radiata Stories - PS2 - 12/15
  • Republique - PC - 05/16
  • Resonance Of Fate* - PS3/360 - 12/15
  • Ring of Red - PS2 - 03/16
  • Rise of Nations - 01/16
  • Robot Alchemic Drive* - 04/16
  • Rune Factory 4* - SSLP
  • Segagaga* - 03/16
  • Shadow Hearts: From the New World - PS2 - 03/16
  • Shadow of the Beast - 04/16
  • Shadowtower - VLP
  • Shellshock: Nam '67 - 12/15
  • Shin Megami Tensei 4** - 03/16
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor: Overclocked** - 3DS - 03/16
  • Sly Collection - PS3 - Sly 3 VLP
  • Solium Infernum* - 03/16
  • SOMA - VLP
  • Stars - PC - 06/16
  • Star Ocean 1* - 12/15
  • Star Ocean 4* - 360/PS3 - 12/15
  • Star Wars Episode 1: Jedi Power Battles - 03/16
  • Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace - PC/PSX:VLP - 03/16
  • Suikoden Tierkreis - SSLP
  • SUPERHOT - PC - VLP
  • Tales Of Destiny - SSLP
  • Tales Of Destiny 2* - PS2 - 12/15
  • Tales Of Legendia* - PS2 - 12/15
  • Tales Of The Tempest* - DS - 12/15
  • Tales Of Hearts - SSLP
  • Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri* - 03/16
  • Tex Murphy Series** - 06/16
  • The Clue!* - 03/16
  • The Journeyman Project 2: Buried In Time* - PC - 03/16
  • The Journeyman Project 3: Legacy Of Time* - PC - 03/16
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - VLP
  • The Stanley Parable* - 12/15
  • The Way of the Samurai 3 - PC - 03/16
  • The Way of the Samurai 4 - PC - 03/16
  • Timesplitters* - 12/15
  • Timesplitters 2* - 12/15
  • Timesplitters 3* - 12/15
  • Tomba!* - 03/16
  • Tomb Raider III* - PC/PSN:VLP - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation* - PC/PSN - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider Chronicles* - PC/PSN:VLP - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness* - PC/PS2:VLP - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris* - PC/PS4/XBone - 12/15
  • Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness* - 12/15
  • Total War: Attila - PC - 05/16
  • Until Dawn - VLP
  • Virtua Cop - 04/16
  • War of the Monsters** - 03/16
  • Warzone 2100** - PC/PS1 - 03/16
  • ZombiU - 12/15
  • ZZT - 04/16

Sally fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Jun 10, 2016

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
I'm starting with the old request list and am going to work my way through the old thread to try and catch what has been completed and what hasn't. Please feel to post in this thread to help and I will edit the list accordingly.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Since the request was for a completed LP, and not a 100% file save, I'm gonna consider that one done. Links to current LPs have been added.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Posts up to this point are editted in the OP.

Lizard Wizard posted:

Do you think you could make it a bit more clear that there are ongoing LPs happening for unfulfilled requests? "SSLP" and "VLP" are kind of tiny - maybe something like bolding the titles of games with ongoing LPs would catch the eye more easily?

Bolding sounds good. I'll keep playing around with it to make it more readable when I've some more free time.

Iretep posted:

I was about to say the first discworld game was LPeed already but turns out it's so old that the internet ate it or something. So only discworld thats been done is Noir I guess. I don't think anyone even tried to do discworld 2 either.
Kyrandia series is almost done already, only the 3rd one remains and it just started.

Links to Kyrandia 3?

I'm going to continue to streamline and organize the list so it's more readable.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

jawbroken posted:

I'm probably missing something, but I struggle to see the point of an LP request thread, and especially one with over 700 video games listed in it. That's almost every video game ever made, by my count. Why not just replace the entire thread with a link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_video_games

Does someone find this resource useful? How has this concept lasted for 4 threads?

I'm reforming the request thread. Hold on

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Ok, so the point of this thread is to provide a place for people who enjoy the LPs on SA to request LPs of games that presumably haven't been LPed on SA. Hence the title. As slowbeef pointed out, there are posters who can now come in and get ideas for something they might LP. It's a quick way of seeing where interest lies without doing an interest check in the Sandcastle. Even if you're LPing just for fun, it's nice to know that someone will be watching and engaging with your thread.

I figure that's all pretty self-explanatory, though, so you're probably wondering about the list: it's over a year old. It could be useful if it wasn't so bloated. So I'm going to remove the excess bulk and try to streamline it into something representative of actual forum interest.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Yeah, I was thinking of that. There's a bunch of old requests that finally have an LP running, so I just wanted to make sure I noted those down, though.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Samael posted:

Can someone LP the RPG named Sudeki? It's on steam now so you don't need an xbox to play it, I posted it in the other request thread but I don't see it on the list, has it been done?

Not that I'm aware of. I'm still making a reformed request list, and Sudeki is still on it. I'll try and get the new list done by tomorrow.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
The request list has been reformed. Some requests have been kept, a great many others have been purged. Here was the process:

The old list was old. Very old. Who knows how old. Years, maybe. If a request hadn't been fulfilled in that time, the assumption was that there wasn't interest in currently LPing it--also, who knows if the people who requested it are still on the forums or not. So, they've been purged. If an old request currently had an ongoing LP, it was kept with a link to said LP--there weren't many. Everything else that was kept were the requests made in the previous request thread, as they are still recent enough to be somewhat relevant to what goons are interested in watching.

In order to prevent the list from once again becoming a bloated mess listing every game ever, that doesn't reflect what people are actually interested in watching, requests will now only stay on the list for six months. If they haven't had a bite in that time, the assumption is going to be that there isn't interest in LPing it at that time, and it will be removed. That said, feel free to re-request any game that falls off the list, as that will at least show that there IS interest in an LP.

To also help prevent the list from becoming as bloated as it once was, it will not be accepting requests of previously LPed games without a valid reason. "It's old", is not a valid reason, because LPs do not expire. "I didn't like it", is also not a valid reason, because hahaha, really!? "The videos have been deleted", "the quality is poo poo", "the archived LP is screenshot, I want video", etc., etc.--those are valid reasons. That said, don't let that stop you from requesting it in the thread, as you still might get a bite; I just won't be adding it to the OP list.

Let me know if you have any thoughts or suggestions.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Every request up to this point should be added. Let me know if there are omissions or mistakes.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Thanks, added. I'm going to try and actually add the individual games rather than just "series" as a request, to be more specific.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Requests updated.

Kheldarn posted:

Also, Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded is on the list. jayman52 is currently doing a VLP of the entire Kingdom Hearts series. It's currently up to KH2:FM HD, BBS:FMHD will be after that, followed by Re-Coded.

Cool, I'll add it to the list once they actually get to Re:Coded.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Danaru posted:

Someone could do an LP of Phil Fish's numerous twitter breakdowns

Make an LP of this and entitle it "Let's Play Fez 2". It's like poetry.

RBA Starblade posted:

I still want to see someone play through Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia just so I can feel better about not being the only one who bought and played through that entire piece of poo poo. :v:

Added.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
There was! Both Grinch games were requested, but I took down the PS1 request since it's done now.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Funny old threads from around the forums are great for archives, as not everything gets goldmined. If you have a archives, this thread is especially good: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3706779

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

I hate people and like watching them suffer, so I'm going to suggest some poor soul play Bubsy on the SNES. Or the Genesis. Whichever one was worse. I suffered through the SNES one growing up, so that's what comes to min first for me, but either-or, really.

I'm going to suggest that you suffer by clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmNdbdSCuC4

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Here's the recently updated list since Blind Sally has already stopped updating this thread:

aw man, i was totally about to do all this too! thanks, crow!

i'll post it in the OP later, though :yum:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Pierzak posted:

Holy poo poo what happened to the request list :wtc:

Having a massive list that went on and on was a bit daunting and seemed counter-intuitive to some people, myself included. I'd rather have a thread with some-what recent requests to better represent the interests of the forums. You know, rather than having a list that included such as things as that one weird obscure adventure game that some guy requested back in 2008 but no one really wants to LP because it's super boring.

Gridlocked posted:

Blind Sally why is your LP of Playstation Home not listed in the mega thread?

It's my most favorite Playstation LP ever.

there was a Playstation Home megathread :psyduck:

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

whitehelm posted:

Wait, why is Antichamber on the list? It's archived.

Because you're the first to let me know!

List is updated.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
OP is updated to this point.

Sony Cambridge became Guerrilla Cambridge, right? Killzone: Mercenary was a daaaamn good game. I'd be interested in seeing what their older stuff looked like.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Khisanth Magus posted:

I don't know how i didn't see that, and it isn't in the LP master list!

You should add it to the master list!

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
It's also in the OP of this thread.

And for posterity:

baldurk posted:

The Master List
The Master List contains as complete as possible a list of all Let's Plays that have been started on this forum. It was written to provide all the functionality needed for locating and updating information about Let's Play threads.

If you want to find a thread, you can browse or search - but be aware that by default, abandoned threads have been hidden. If you want to find out if a game has been done before, make sure you search for it, in case the previous thread was abandoned - and thus not on that list.

In order to update out of date information on the list, you can log in with the login: SALP / snatched. If you notice any vandalism on the list, feel free to fix it. If you don't know what it should be, or there is a significant amount of destruction, contact baldurk (email) and he can fix it.

Master list issues - anything that is related to the master list can be posted about in the sandcastle. If you have any questions, comments, bug reports or feature requests they can all go in there or direct to baldurk.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
OP updated.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

SelenicMartian posted:

NGC is stuck deep in the killzone.

he will never be free

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Big Scary Owl posted:

I just realized that there is no LP of the infamous Too Human. I've read and heard a lot about it being bad so it could end up being an entertaining LP.

Too Human has been on the list since February. No one wants to LP it.

nine-gear crow posted:

This might be a bit of an odd duck request, but I'd officially like to rescind my request for a White Knight Chronicles: Origins LP.

That game is hot garbage and un-LP-able in my opinion and no one should ever be subjected to it, not even for schadenfreude purposes. :colbert:

Done and done! You've given us all a service today. Happy times indeed.

Putty posted:

Hatred please

:/

dscruffy1 posted:

It's not quite finished yet but I've got all the videos uploaded for Batman: Arkham Origins. Should be done in another week.

When it's actually done, let me know and I'll check it off the list.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
It was a prequel. There's no third game proper. Yet.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

paradoxGentleman posted:

I learned to understand and appreciate Crusader Kings 2 by following a tutorial Let's Play I found in here.
It'd be great if someone could do the same with Europa Universalis IV, because I'd like to appreciate that one too.

Don't people go through EUIV in the Paradox Mega Campaign threads?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Putty posted:

i'd like to see White Knight Chronicles: Origins let's played please add it to the list

u motherfuckre

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Finished Killzone 2 VLP. I'm taking it off the list.

dscruffy1 posted:

Righto. Batman: Arkham Origins is finished.

Also removed.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Crosspeice posted:

One problem is the game is kinda boring. Funnily enough, a story about a bunch of old white men deciding what to write on paper isn't hugely interesting.

That's a gross misrepresentation of what occurs in ACIII, but yeah, it's not the most engaging Assassin's Creed by far. It's more fun than the first Assassin's Creed, but that's a knock against the game considering how much the series improved with the Ezio Trilogy.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Crosspeice posted:

I'm happy for an LP to prove me wrong and it's probably my Brit ignorance not leaping for joy at the thought of going from Renaissance Italy to Colonial America.

Oh, while I remember, it was a long and arduous journey, but I've LPed Dr Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas here

Edit: Oh wait, nevermind. You're fast. But it is complete.

Oh, ha, I see! I'll remove it entirely.

And yeah, I wouldn't rely on a semi-historically accurate LP to prove you wrong. I mean, over-simplifications aside, it's true that Colonial America doesn't have quite the same appeal to it that Renaissance Italy. Assassin's Creed III is more like a less fun Red Dead Redemption than an Assassin's Creed game.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Lizard Wizard posted:

I beg your pardon?

http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/ ?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
OP updated with recent requests.

Hedrigall posted:

God I would love someone to do an informative, funny, chill, and most of all, competent DKC: Tropical Freeze LP.

It's already on the list.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
RTSes, particularly older ones, pose a problem for LPers in terms of how to present them in an interesting and engaging fashion.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

necroid posted:

Re-requesting a screenshot LP of StarCraft and Brood War. I've been playing a lot of HotS recently and I have never finished the original StarCraft, so I know gently caress all about the series past Kerrigan turning into a zerg at some point. Also I havent played SC2 either (yet).

Re-requested.

Which reminds me, it's been six months since a lot of these have been requested. In order to prevent the request thread from become an unwieldy list of every game ever made, I plan to take down all requests over six months old. The intent is to keep the list manageable as well as not make it a chore for LPers to go through and see what sorts of games the current subforum membership are interested in seeing.

If you don't want to see a particular game removed from the list, please re-request it. I will leave it up but also add a star (*) next to it so that people know it's been re-requested. Hopefully in this way, that will identify which games the subforum wish to see that have been waiting the longest for an LP.

Let me know if you want any of these games to stay on the list, or they're coming down:

(alternately, let me know if LPs of any of these games have been started or completed and they just didn't get updated)

• 101st Airborne: The Airborne Invasion Of Normandy - SSLP - 02/15
  • 3 Stooges - NES - 02/15
  • Actual Sunlight - 02/15
  • Alien Legacy - 02/15
  • Always Sometimes Monsters - 02/15
  • Anarchy Reigns - 02/15
  • ArmA 3 - 02/15
  • Berwick Saga: Lazberia Chronicle Chapter 174 - 02/15
  • Black Dahlia - 02/15
  • Blake Stone - 02/15
  • Bloody Roar: Primal Fury - 02/15
  • Body Harvest - N64:VLP - 02/15
  • Bomberman 64: The Second Attack - 02/15
  • Bravely Default - 3DS:SSLP - 02/15
  • Breath Of Fire: Dragon Quarter - 02/15
  • Brute Force - 02/15
  • Bubsy 3D - VLP - 02/15
  • Bug - SAT:VLP - 02/15
  • Bug, Too! - SAT:VLP - 02/15
  • Burning Rangers - 02/15
  • Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger - 02/15
  • Capoiera Legends - 02/15
  • Carmageddon 2 - 02/15
  • Castlevania: Curse Of Darkness - 02/15
  • Chaos;Head - 02/15
  • Chaos Wars - 02/15
  • Child Of Eden - VLP - 02/15
  • Civilization: Beyond Earth - 02/15
  • Clockwork Knight - 02/15
  • Conflict: Denied Ops - PC:VLP - 02/15
  • Daikatana - GBC - 02/15
  • Darkest Dungeon - 02/15
  • Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade - PC - 02/15
  • Deadly Creatures - 02/15
  • Death To Spies - 02/15
  • Devil Survivor: Overclocked - 3DS - 02/15
  • Diablo 3 - 02/15
  • Digimon World 3 - 02/15
  • Disaster Report - 02/15
  • Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker - 02/15
  • Dragon Warrior VI - 02/15
  • Dungeons Of Dredmor - 02/15
  • Dynasty Warriors 7 - 02/15
  • Earthworm Jim 3D - 02/15
  • Endless Legend - 02/15
  • Eradicator - 02/15
  • Eternal Ring - 02/15
  • Evergrace - 02/15
  • Eyes Of The Beholder - 02/15
  • Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes - 02/15
  • Fast Food Tycoon (aka Pizza Syndicate) - 02/15
  • Fast Food Tycoon (aka Pizza Connection 2) - 02/15
  • Final Fantasy: The 4 Warriors Of Light - NDS - 02/15
  • Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - 02/15
  • Final Fantasy Dimensions - 02/15
  • Final Fantasy Type-0 - 02/15
  • Frozen Synapse - 02/15
  • Future Tactics: The Uprising - 02/15
  • geist - NGC:VLP - 02/15
  • Ghost Master - 02/15
  • Grandia Xtreme - 02/15
  • Gratuitous Space Battles - 02/15
  • Gregory Horror Show - 02/15
  • Growlanser - 02/15
  • Guacamelee - Co-op - 02/15
  • Guardian Heroes - 02/15
  • Guild Of Thieves - 02/15
  • Gunpoint - 02/15
  • Half-Life - PC/PS2:VLP - 02/15
  • Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming - 02/15
  • Halo 3 - 360:VLP - 02/15
  • Hammerwatch - 02/15
  • Hataraku Chocobo - Wonderswan - 02/15
  • Hoshigami - PS1:SSLP - 02/15
  • Hotel Dusk - 02/15
  • Hunter: The Reckoning - XBOX - 02/15
  • i'm not alone - 02/15
  • Ironclad Tactics - 02/15
  • Ironseed - 02/15
  • Jade Empire - PC/XBOX:SSLP - 02/15
  • Jurassic Park 2: The Chaos Continues - 02/15
  • Just Cause - 02/15
  • Just Cause 2 - 02/15
  • Katamari Damacy - 02/15
  • Kerbal Space Station - 02/15
  • Killzone 3 - 02/15
  • King's Field IV - 02/15
  • Kingdom Hearts: Re-Coded - 02/15
  • Krusty's Super Fun House - SNES - 02/15
  • Kung Fu Strike - 02/15
  • Laxius Force - 02/15
  • Legend Of Oasis - 02/15
  • Lego City Undercover - WIIU - 02/15
  • live a live - 02/15
  • Lords Of Midnight - C64 - 02/15
  • Lost Odyssey - 360:SSLP - 02/15
  • Lufia: Ruins Of Lore - GBA - 02/15
  • Luminous Arc 2 - NDS - 02/15
  • Magi Nation - GBC - 02/15
  • Magical Starsign - 02/15
  • Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 - 02/15
  • McKenzie & Co. - 02/15
  • Metal Arms: Glitch In The System - 02/15
  • Metal Fatigue - 02/15
  • Metal Gear Ac!d - PSP - 02/15
  • Medal Of Honor - PS1 - 02/15
  • Moment Of Truth - 02/15
  • Monster Rancher EVO - 02/15
  • Moonbase Commander - 02/15
  • Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks - 02/15
  • NanoBreaker - 02/15
  • Nightmare Creatures - 02/15
  • Nightmare Ned - 02/15
  • Ninja Gaiden Black - 02/15
  • Nomad - 02/15
  • Nuclear Throne - 02/15
  • Obsidian - 02/15
  • Orcs Must Die 2 - 02/15
  • Ore no Skiabane wo Koete Yuke/Over My Dead Body - PSP/PS1 - 02/15
  • Oregon Trail - 3DS or WII - 02/15
  • Palette - 02/15
  • Paper Sorcerer - 02/15
  • Patapon 2 - 02/15
  • Payday 2 - Co-op - 02/15
  • Phantom Crash - 02/15
  • Pokemon Ranger - 02/15
  • Prince Of Qin - 02/15
  • Psi-Ops - PS2 - 02/15
  • Raw Danger - 02/15
  • Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc - 02/15
  • Rayman Legends - 02/15
  • Raze's Hell - 02/15
  • Red Faction: Armageddon - 02/15
  • Resident Evil: Outbreak - 02/15
  • Resident Evil: Outbreak File #2 - 02/15
  • Resident Evil 6 - PC:Mods - 02/15
  • Revenant - 02/15
  • Romancing SaGa 3 Hack - 02/15
  • Romancing SaGa Minstrel Song - PS2 - 02/15
  • Rome: Total War - 02/15
  • Rune Factory 4 - 02/15
  • Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love - 02/15
  • Sea Rogue - DOS - 02/15
  • Sewer Shark - SAT - 02/15
  • Shadow Hearts: From The New World - 02/15
  • Shadow Tower - 02/15
  • Shadow Tower: Abyss - 02/15
  • Shin Megami Tensei 4 - 02/15
  • Shinobido: Way Of The Ninja - PS2 - 02/15
  • Sigma Harmonics - 02/15
  • Sine Mora - 02/15
  • Solium Infernum - 02/15
  • Sonic Battle - 02/15
  • Sonic Boom: Rise Of Lyric - WIIU - 02/15
  • SOS: The Final Escape - 02/15
  • Star Wars: Episode I: The Phantom Menace - PC/PS1 - 02/15
  • Strike Commander - PC:HLP - 02/15
  • Sudeki - XBOX - 02/15
  • Sunless Sea - 02/15
  • System Shock - VLP - 02/15
  • Tales Of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - PSP - 02/15
  • The Clue! - 02/15
  • The Evil Within - VLP:Akuma Mode - 02/15
  • The Guided Fate Paradox - 02/15
  • The Hobbit - PS2/NGC/XBOX - 02/15
  • The Horde - 02/15
  • The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - 02/15
  • The Last Door Episodes - PC - 02/15
  • The Mark Of Kri - PS2 - 02/15
  • The Puppeteer - 02/15
  • The Sims Medieval - 02/15
  • The Wheel Of Time - 02/15
  • Thunderscrape - 02/15
  • Tomba - PS1 - 02/15
  • Too Human - 02/15
  • Touhou Mother - 02/15
  • Toxic Bunny - 02/15
  • Treasure Adventure Game - 02/15
  • Tribes: Vengeance - 02/15
  • UFO: Extraterrestrials - 02/15
  • Uniracers - 02/15
  • Unlimited SaGa - 02/15
  • Unreal Championship 2 - 02/15
  • Uprising: Join Or Die - PC - 02/15
  • Vangers - 02/15
  • Viking: Battle For Asgard - 02/15
  • Virtual On: Cybertroopers - 02/15
  • War Of The Monsters - Co-op - 02/15
  • Warzone 2100 - 02/15
  • We <3 Katamari - 02/15
  • Wolfenstein 3D - 02/15
  • Whiplash - 02/15
  • Wizkid - AMIGA - 02/15
  • Xuanyuan Jian 2 - 02/15
  • Xuanyuan Jian 2: Side Stories: Dance Of The Maple Leaves - 02/15
  • Zoo Tycoon - 02/15
  • Zoo Tycoon 2 - 02/15

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
full lp is still available if you have a forums upgrade... i'll take down the link too vvvv

EDIT: re-requests and requests have been added up to this point

Sally fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Aug 9, 2015

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

ChaoticGood posted:

If someone is looking for LP material, there's an interesting and obscure game on Steam sale for a couple of bucks, "Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves".

SkippyGranola did half an LP of it, and it was really good. I seem to remember that one of the complaints is that it got real samey after a while...

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

nine-gear crow posted:

Anyone can update the Master List. The login and password is in the Sandcastle and :siren::siren::siren:THIS THREAD'S:siren::siren::siren: OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Alright, the list has been updated up to this point.

--and on that topic, here's another list of "expired" LP requests. Let me know which ones you want to keep on the list and which ones we can let fade away, like so many tears in the rain.

EXPIRED REQUESTS:
code:
[Game Title] - [Platform:Format] - [Date Requested]
  • Armored Core: For Answer - 03/15
  • Armored Core: Formula Front - 03/15
  • Armored Core: Last Raven - 03/15
  • Armored Core: Nexus - 03/15
  • Armored Core: Nine Breaker - 03/15
  • Armored Core: Verdict Day - 03/15
  • Armored Core 2 - 03/15
  • Armored Core 2: Another Age - 03/15
  • Armored Core 3 - 03/15