Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
While trying to look up the song lyrics to my favorite youtube music video (Big Smoke's Order) I came across this Reddit Excel document which apparently has over 1000 confessions from Runescapers similar to our Anon Confession Thread.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1m6bI37s_KNik9M88F_VhtuQngzxnMXDXsOTLZVj3moA/edit#gid=0

Most of them deal with the actual game and I have no idea what they mean but some have general confessions which are pretty dank I will post the ones I find. Yes, most of them are men pretending to be girls.

quote:

I pretended to be a girl for the first 6 years of playing this game in order to get free stuff. It got out of control and eventually I had the same guys hitting on me 24/7, and had to play with my private chat off all the time. I talked with them on xbox live (before skype was a thing) and my prepubescent teenage voice was convincing enough for one of them to give me a santa hat in 2006. I only stopped because my dad noticed my character was always a girl and confronted me about it.

quote:

I've lied about having plans to my girlfriend so I could play RS instead of going on a date with her.

quote:

Am lovin the new zoom in with the scroll wheel as I love extreme close ups of pixel boobs :)

quote:

I had a crush on a very hot teacher during my junior and senior year in highschool, alot of times i would like to show her my adorable side, then tell her about the games i play and draw her alot of pictures that depicts her hugging me, also i would allow her to scratch my tummy or back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
Sorry OP but I only play Rune Gape *points to anus hole decorated with nazi rune tattoos

CORONA
May 27, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
typical putty thread

poo poo

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
gassss

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

This dumb poo poo kid i was preswured into being friends with liked runescape and so i assume everyone who has played it is as retarded and unlikeable as that kid was, and so far all evidence has supported this

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04
woot tetris

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
good god, no thank you

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
how coudl you let me down redditors...

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Original Poster, I would allow you to scratch my tummy or back.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
sounds more like a rune scrape to me

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

quote:

I actively hate strangers, including you. You not enhance my game experience. You are an obstacle between myself and my goals. You are an annoyance that must be tolerated.

quote:

I let my friend wear my green party hat in freshman year of highschool. he let someone wear it and they ended up stealing it. his girlfriend was the one to tell me because my friend was so distraught over it that he didn't go to school the next day. I felt bad that he felt so bad so i told them it's w\e. What made it worse was that I found out that the person who stole it went to our school and no one would give me a straight answer on who because I was going to fight them; my friend and I both played sports and the kid was scrawny so no one wanted me to fight the kid. Later on i bullied a kid really badly my junior year during lacrosse, who i found out was the person who stole the party hat so i stopped caring. the person who told him to do it became a drug addict.

quote:

I've met my first ever girlfriend on runescape and found out that we live 15 minutes away by car, we started dating and eventually ended up getting married. a few years passed and one day I get back home early from work to find out she has been sleeping with her secret lover. I was crushed and went into rage and started beating the guy up and had him pinned on the ground, until she intervened and stabbed me with a sharp kitchen knife on my back a few times and the guy managed to gain control and started strangling me till I passed out, I really don't want to get into full details about what happened next but I managed to get away from them and called my self ambulance using my neighbors phone, I was hospitalized for 9 days. The police were involved but unfortunately in my country they don't do much for you if you're a nobody while she and her lover were close to authority i.e her father was a colonel and the dude's father had connections with the royal family. years have passed now and my case was a lost cause and now I'm paying monthly support for her even though we did not have any kids. sorry for not posting a tl:dr version of this story.

Dr. Quarex posted:

Original Poster, I would allow you to scratch my tummy or back.

if only all of gbs was this generous

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey op scratch deez nuts please

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Captain Yossarian posted:

Hey op scratch deez nuts please

you got it my man

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

9/4/2013 19:52:43 I left my husband of 9 years for a guy I met on Runescape, and now I'm leaving the guy I met on Runescape, (lived together for 3 years now) for a famous Runescape Youtuber who lives in another country. I'm just going to leave him a goodbye note when I fly off on Sunday morning.

quote:

9/6/2013 14:30:16 I used to always think about runescape in classes at school. I could spend entire classes calculating runescape stuff and thinking about it. When I didn't have anymore calculation to do, I was drawing 10's of dragon axes on the border of my pages. I failed certain course because of it.

quote:

9/15/2013 20:32:03 I once turned my character into a girl, got her to show as much as skin as I could, put on that green skin, and considered inappropriate thoughts. I'm a necrophiliac.

I feel like all of these are fake

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

More like "run escape" from this thread

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
When I was a little kid playing runescape my grandfather looked over my shoulder and went RUN ESCAPE.COM? And I had to explain to him no grandpop it says runescape that's my confession

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do
My 22 year old friend plays old school runescape. He has a high level ironman character which means the grind is even more of a terrible grind because you can't trade with other players or use the auction house. I have no idea why anyone would play it.

Elukka
Feb 18, 2011

For All Mankind
Back when I was 10-11 there were like schoolyard fights over whether Runescape or Tibia was superior. Well, more like semi-friendly tussles, but still.

In retrospect I realized this was the time nerdy poo poo was getting into the mainstream. It happened fast. By the time I was 13-14 the Tough Kids were bragging about their WoW levels.

Kitsunegari posted:

When I was a little kid playing runescape my grandfather looked over my shoulder and went RUN ESCAPE.COM? And I had to explain to him no grandpop it says runescape that's my confession
My mom thought it was Run Escape too and was confused because my character did not appear to be running from anything.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
i know some guy that still plays runescape, now, in almost 2017

kinda weird imo

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Putty posted:

you got it my man

Thank you Putty I appreciate you

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

the premise of this thread is really hosed up.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Hell Yeah posted:

the premise of this thread is really hosed up.

lmao u scared of runescape

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
To be fair I think most people would jump at the opportunity to leave their partner for a Famous Runescape Youtuber. The money... the fame...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
"I only stopped because my dad noticed my character was always a girl and confronted me about it."

hey that's bullshit. gently caress gender conformity.

• Locked thread