Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Yeah. The ironic Derek-love has really gone off the rails. Y'all are being loving stupid now.

poo poo, I didn't get the memo that I was supposed to be 'ironic' when I'm cheering on one internet tough-guy taking on two other internet tough-guys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Hammerstein posted:

At least until the brown sea demands a domestic violence module.

Last I heard the FPS was being integrated into the PU.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

I think the redditors are as pathetic as everyone else does but I can't find enjoyment in some poor rear end nerds obsessed with starship jpegs being financially ruined

Lol

Cause they make good choices with their money.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Young Freud posted:

Last I heard the FPS was being integrated into the PU.

You mean the baby pu.

Romes128
Dec 28, 2008

Fun Shoe
I for one am glad derek is following up on basically the go to Internet threat of "I'm gonna sue you!!" every whiny bitch has been making since 1990.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I got Revenge Of Shinobi today and I am having fun in a nostalgia bubble

ThePotatoMasher
Feb 10, 2006

Crunch Crunch
I was holding on to hope but now I am wanting to get rid of my retaliator. Any good middlemen or consignment people out there anymore?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

ThePotatoMasher posted:

I was holding on to hope but now I am wanting to get rid of my retaliator. Any good middlemen or consignment people out there anymore?

joats
Aug 18, 2007
stupid bewbie

Hybridfusion posted:

I need a link to this

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3pya2n/i_talked_my_sister_into_helping_me_crew_my_ship/

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Shala posted:

This whole thread has been space internet drama on the level of 17 year old catty highschoolers going "I saw Sarah at the mall yesterday, she got faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat".

Idk if you're comfortable w that or not.
I personally love it. :sparkles:

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Rotten Red Rod posted:

Yeah. The ironic Derek-love has really gone off the rails. Y'all are being loving stupid now.

It's not ironic :colbert:

Derek WILL burn those jpeg ships to ashes

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Eonwe posted:

I think the redditors are as pathetic as everyone else does but I can't find enjoyment in some poor rear end nerds obsessed with starship jpegs being financially ruined

I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind or may piss someone off but that's how I feel

You have a good heart

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Hammerstein posted:

At least until the brown sea demands a domestic violence module.

No officer, she just fell of the buggy and hit her face.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

ThePotatoMasher posted:

e:goddamn

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Raskolnikov posted:

It's an excellent time-waster.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Firing James was the final straw. That, and my experiences afterwards, made me accept that Ben is not an honest person and CIG is not a professionally run organization. I'll admit that being permabanned in the manner they did certainly soured me significantly, but by the time that happened I was already in a mood to burn bridges. Subsequently I have no sympathy whatsoever for Ben, Sandi, or Chris, all of whom have gone out of their way to demonstrate that they are at best incompetent and at worst terrible people with no self awareness. The technical staff remain competent and incredibly talented individuals. I have yet to meet one of them who I wouldn't enjoy sharing a beer with and feel I would learn a massive amount from just talking to them. Darian, Zane, Calix, Travis, all of the technical people were remarkably friendly and clearly enjoyed their work. I maintain my respect for Erin and Tony. Star Citizen's failure is visionary, not technical, and I genuinely feel bad for how CR is squandering the talents of the people he hired.

Look at this good post!!

Shala
Oct 15, 2006

i shot the pilot

Lipstick Apathy

Raskolnikov posted:

Well I'm super immature so I'm all about it.

Sarah really did balloon up though. *whispers* Breakup.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Hey CIG, here's an idea: sell jpegs on layaway. Don't have $900? No problem, just pay 10 easy payments of $90/mo.... no interest for the first month! 0 money down financing for everyone! No credit checks!

But should you miss a payment, you need to cut paste that jpeg back to CIG's github!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Justin Tyme posted:

Hey CIG, here's an idea: sell jpegs on layaway. Don't have $900? No problem, just pay 10 easy payments of $90/mo.... no interest for the first month! 0 money down financing for everyone! No credit checks!

But should you miss a payment, you need to cut paste that jpeg back to CIG's github!

Don't they already have some sort of subscription thing going?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Justin Tyme posted:

Don't you mean "11 easy payments of $90/mo."? :getin:

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

natetimm posted:

Don't they already have some sort of subscription thing going?

Yeah, but you don't get a JPEG or anything else for that, the subscription is just for people who hate having money.

pftc
Oct 1, 2015

lol Dolvak is trying to make it a GamerGate thing
https://twitter.com/istheguy/status/658393688167596034/photo/1

Only registered members can see post attachments!

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Enchanted Hat posted:

Yeah, but you don't get a JPEG or anything else for that, the subscription is just for people who hate having money.

The future is a fat neckbeard sutured into his pilot chair while CIG devices slowly extract every bit of marketable material from his body.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

pftc posted:

lol Dolvak is trying to make it a GamerGate thing
https://twitter.com/istheguy/status/658393688167596034/photo/1

it would be way better for him if he'd just shut the gently caress up imo

Goredema
Oct 16, 2013

RUIN EVERYTHING

Fun Shoe

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I think prosecuting them is, ethically, the right thing to do.

Agreed. Talk poo poo, get hit. :boom:

Truecon420
Jul 11, 2013

I like to tweet and live my life. Thank you.

Eonwe posted:

it would be way better for him if he'd just shut the gently caress up imo

Pretty sure that Dolvak is just 18. Which makes him pretty much a kid.

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

ThePotatoMasher posted:

Retaliators (old LTI ones) still sell decently I think. Hit the ole SCtrades subreddit if you don't want to hassle with the customer support refund dance and you'll probably come out 100$ ahead.

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

Truecon420 posted:

It's kinda funny because unlike 15-20 years ago people willfully plaster their personal lives on social media and can't keep it separate from their shitposting anonymous internet lives. Nowadays it's easy as gently caress to connect a name to a face because people somehow both believe in the internet as a social media platform and a platform of total anonymity simultaneously.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
The american legal system is a loving joke

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I'm killing bad guy ninja dudes

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Truecon420 posted:

I think anyone under 30 is a kid and should be treated as such. :colbert:

ThePotatoMasher
Feb 10, 2006

Crunch Crunch

Gwaihir posted:

Retaliators (old LTI ones) still sell decently I think. Hit the ole SCtrades subreddit if you don't want to hassle with the customer support refund dance and you'll probably come out 100$ ahead.

That's what I have but I don't know any decent middlemen anymore.

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

everybody should go slow!

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Truecon420 posted:

Better to teach him a lesson when hes young

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Shala posted:

This whole thread has been space internet drama on the level of 17 year old catty highschoolers going "I saw Sarah at the mall yesterday, she got faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat".

Idk if you're comfortable w that or not.

Haaaayyyyyy Shala :sissies:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

ThePotatoMasher posted:

That's what I have but I don't know any decent middlemen anymore.

Kane on the trades reddit sold all my poo poo, no complaints.

Darkpriest667
Feb 2, 2015

I'm sorry I impugned
your cocksmanship.

Chalks posted:

This thread's always been loving stupid rear end poo poo, who are you kidding.

Thank God you contributed and made it better.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Kakarot posted:

Haaaayyyyyy Shala :sissies:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNK-oTUyJ3k

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
shut up dorkpriest

Adbot