Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

moat, why not join me on the ssv vote :sun:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

TMMadman posted:

Hmmm. I think it's best to ##vote MMT

I feel like her move away from Tobbs is kind of scummy. I'm just trying to figure out if it's scum moving away from a scum buddy or scum moving away from a town lynch target.

Given the current votecount and the fact that I have to step away from the laptop soon, I'll move back to Tobbs.

##unvote
##vote Tobbs

As mentioned earlier, I have scum reads on Tobbs / Moat / BK and would vote for any of them. I'm suspicious of SSV and bird, but not to the same extent.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
Heads Up!

Players with fewer posts than me before this post who weren't replaced into the game (asterisks mean they are greater than 10 posts behind):
- Moat
- TMM (was on vacation)
- Keane
- Slamburger
- chaoslord*
- TremTa*
- OMG*
- SSV*
- Soda* (excused, family stuff)

Remember prods are harmless! And I posted a lot in the pre-game since I am a chatty cathy, so my count is higher than it ordinarily would be. But if you're below my count at the end of the day expect to get a prod that's all.

==============================

:c: The Current Day 1 Votecount :c:

Tobbs Gnawed (4): Slamburger, Pinterest Mom, Kashuno, -Kashuno, Kashuno, -Slamburger, -Kashuno, Murmur Twin, this is a stickup, Kashuno, -Pinterest Mom, got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, Tired Moritz, -Kashuno, i am the bird, -got some chores tonight, -Murmur Twin, Murmur Twin
Murmur Twin (4): chaoslord, peramene, TMMadman, Moatillata
Pinterest Mom (3): Kashuno, Max, -Kashuno, Tobbs Gnawed, SirSamVimes, -Tobbs Gnawed, -Max, Flying Leatherman, Kashuno
SirSamVimes (2): Pinterest Mom, -Pinterest Mom, Pinterest Mom, BottleKnight
TMMadman (1): Tobbs Gnawed, -Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, -Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, Moatillata, -Moatillata
Kashuno (1): TMMadman, Max, Tobbs Gnawed, -Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed, -Tobbs Gnawed, -Max, Max, -TMMadman
i am the bird (1): got some chores tonight
Flying Leatherman (1): chaoslord, Tobbs Gnawed, -Tobbs Gnawed, BottleKnight, -chaoslord, Slamburger, -BottleKnight
peramene (0): Max, -Max, Pinterest Mom, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, -Pinterest Mom
BottleKnight (0): this is a stickup, got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight, got some chores tonight, -this is a stickup, -got some chores tonight, Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin, got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight
chaoslord (0): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin
this is a stickup (0): SirSamVimes, -SirSamVimes
Max (0): Pinterest Mom, -Pinterest Mom
CCKeane (0): got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight
Moatillata (0): Murmur Twin, -Murmur Twin
Tired Moritz (0): this is a stickup, -this is a stickup
got some chores tonight (0): got some chores tonight, -got some chores tonight
Jonathan Fisk (0): Slamburger, -Slamburger, Kashuno, -Kashuno, Flying Leatherman, -Flying Leatherman

Not Voting (5): Atomic Soda, CCKeane, Chic Trombone, Jonathan Fisk, OMGVBFLOL

:h: With 22 players alive, it takes 12 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is January 12th, 2017 at 11 p.m. EST -- that's in about 5 hours.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Kashuno posted:

We think MMT is a stupid vote gaining traction for no reason

:yeah:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

Guys I have a smoking gun: PMom once said "I'm a stinky scum baby"

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i actually think that string of pera posts feels engineered as gently caress

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
I have half of my post on Tobbs finished at home but forgot about loving Therapy. I'll be back asap. As a kindness, don't hammer 'til I get to finish practicing? I'm actually surprised how much I think I'm finally grok'ing.

OH MY GOD MMT I LOVE YOU I love that you knew I'd loving say it and took it from me which makes me SO MUCH MORE SURE

If you are scum I am so sorry I blew up our first game together like this, it just wasn't fair. I love you.

Back in like two hours friends.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

Okay, the both of them voting MMT within 2 minutes of each other followed by this pointless exchange:

Moatillata posted:

Tmm are you still traveling or what?

TMMadman posted:

I'm working. And traveling home for the day.

Moatillata posted:

Aight. Just keeping tabs. Checkin up.

reads like 2 people sharing a doc. Would vote either of them.

this is a stickup posted:

well, those votes sure don't look like they were coordinated in a scumdoc or anything

I had your same suspicion when I read the two cases but it's specifically the exchange afterwards that makes me think it's true.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Moatwatch 2017

Moat has voted for:

Moatillata posted:

-I do not like MMT's attempt to jam me up with the whole "oohhhhh I forgot moat was in the game" this makes me not feel so hot about her

-TMM is on notice because if he continues in the fashion he is currently on without picking it up I am going to believe that this may be his scum game once again. Not sure yet; giving him time.

Moat has not voted for:

quote:

-SSV is likely scum looking at his post history

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Chic Trombone posted:

i actually think that string of pera posts feels engineered as gently caress

to explain a bit: it happens just as her name is starting to be bandied about, and it feels to me like someone in a scumdoc hit her over the head with "drop the post restriction you dummy!! you're gonna get dunked over nothing!!" and mmt's post was a conveniently-timed hook for it

either that or scum mmt providing a scumbud pera a handy excuse but i'll wait for some flips before i start making strong "x is y's scumbuddy" accusations UNLIKE SOME PPL

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I think that rolling VT in two (for me) consecutive Ecco games and getting lynched D1 would be pretty funny. Sets me up for a hat trick whenever she makes another!

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Pinterest Mom posted:

Moatwatch 2017

lmao at this

Chic Trombone posted:

to explain a bit: it happens just as her name is starting to be bandied about, and it feels to me like someone in a scumdoc hit her over the head with "drop the post restriction you dummy!! you're gonna get dunked over nothing!!" and mmt's post was a conveniently-timed hook for it

either that or scum mmt providing a scumbud pera a handy excuse but i'll wait for some flips before i start making strong "x is y's scumbuddy" accusations UNLIKE SOME PPL

all of pera's posts feel as though they are trying to give off the illusion of participation, especially the literal narration of the vote count.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Moatwatch 2017

Moat has voted for:

Moat has not voted for:

I unironically love this post

I may join your ssv vote to avoid a lynch but I am p sure of my right now

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Hmmm...

##unvote
##vote: Tobbs

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Moatillata posted:

I unironically love this post

I am p sure that I will be lynched and also that before the game ends, I'll have more posts than ~50% of the players.

Game is too easy for scum. Just lynch the people who are actually posting and once you run out of those, push one of the 15 or so lurkers that are left.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Moatillata posted:

hmmmmm

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Lol "no lynch"

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I am p sure that I will be lynched and also that before the game ends, I'll have more posts than ~50% of the players.

Game is too easy for scum. Just lynch the people who are actually posting and once you run out of those, push one of the 15 or so lurkers that are left.

Nah, I don't think so, not this time.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

CCKeane posted:

Nah, I don't think so, not this time.

Are you sure? Infinitum has 2x as many posts as what, 80% of the players and he hasn't been playing since last night. Hell, I've got the most posts and this is pretty light by my usual standards.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Are you sure? Infinitum has 2x as many posts as what, 80% of the players and he hasn't been playing since last night. Hell, I've got the most posts and this is pretty light by my usual standards.

How many of those were good posts? :v:

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I think your tone has been inconsistent and that strikes me as scummy, like you're kind of looking for an angle that's getting the reaction that you want.

Since you've claimed VT, I'm not particularly disinclined to move a vote away from you, since a VT execution is eh for day one.

That's my

Hot Take.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

chaoslord posted:

How many of those were good posts? :v:

You are a butt.

Keane is just wrong.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
On my way home now to finish my Tobbs' case, not sure how the buses are running 'cuz believe this poo poo or not it is loving raining in California.

After that, I can't remember, I think I've got two more? Y'all prefer more time on the deadline so loving ignore me if you want, it's fine and I won't take it personal.

I just think I'm finally getting the hang of making a case.

Hi Chic :sun: I'm not sure what you mean by constructed, exactly, but I'll cop to what I think you mean? I am very haphazardly and without much experience trying to produce the arguments that MMT challenged me to.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
You said engineered and I spent an hour away and misremembered "engineered."

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Do I need to read the last four pages

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I have a problem with this vote:

TMMadman posted:

I feel like her move away from Tobbs is kind of scummy. I'm just trying to figure out if it's scum moving away from a scum buddy or scum moving away from a town lynch target.
However I will say that MMT does seem to be participating more than she has in prior games where she was scum, so I have some small doubts but not enough to not vote her at this time.

At the time, there were two votes on MMT for different reasons (chaoslord here based on her interaction with him and FL, and peramene here based on a meta/buddying argument). TMM's justification here reads to me like "I want to vote this person but I don't want to be perceived as agreeing with prior cases so I need an original reason." But that reason is really weak: MMT simply voted for somebody else, rather than flip flopping to defend Tobbs or something. I just can't see that action raising enough legitimate concern to place this vote without referencing the other votes, which he seems predisposed not to do.

Then that immediate hedge afterwards (in a separate post no less) screams to me that he feels like he screwed up by putting that vote out there. Plus, he follows that up with a snipe at Max for disagreeing with him, which also reads as a guilty conscience.

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Pre-game content post:

Lynch Max D1 unless I explicitly tell you not to.

Trust me on this guys.

Oh, oh, right. This came first. Sorry Moat. SO "I mean I know this is joking but hurr hurr ehhhhhhhh"

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I was gonna vote Infinitum or soft bus you but I can do Pera.

It's... it's "pera." You're new. I'll try not to let it get to me.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

[Max and pera] are so nice :) I hope I don't have to kill you that would be upsetting. I promise I'll only do it if it's expedient.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

D1 scum list: Ho boy

Chores, Flying Leatherman, Tired Moritz, Slamburger.

Subject to revision pending further acquisition of data as directed by Dr. Pereau.

A passing wave at roleplay (tho maybe this is also part of a Grand Scheme to get pera to Help Team Maf???) Usual disclaimer with these lists, if I were scum and made a post like this, one of my buddies would probably be on a list like this (don't bother using this in the future).

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Keane's scum meta is basically the same as my scum meta. I'm not seeing it yet.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Like, say what you will, but scum Keane does actually serious post and he got nailed in FF2 for it actually. Shitposting jokester Keane is town Keane.

Is this not a smoking gun? I dunno. I wouldn't wanna get caught telling someone A = B, A = scum, and then appear to be demonstrating this behavior. Is this Serious Tobbs? Shitposting Jokester Tobbs? Friendly neighborhood Tobbs? A banana? I can't say.

Come to think of it, I gotta be honest, Tobbs is kinda... creating? chaos? Like he talks about how his postcount is so high and there was a joke about them being value posts but honestly, truthfully, is Tobbs just loving doing anything he can to make D1 as hectic and crazy as loving possible?

Because idk if that's Tobbs' scum game, it's definitely not my scum game, but it sounds fun.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

If D1 has to end with a townie lynch then I'm definitely the way to go.
Don't go pushing cases on randoms hoping to get a claim out of them close to deadline scumnuggets.

Then he tries to pull this "if D1 has to end with a townie lynch" bullshit, which got called out earlier, but I've done that in prior mafia games (it's especially effective in person when you can look really, really sincere)

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I mean, it's possible that she's not going to give the reads that she said she would after the analysis, which would look suspicious, but personally I'd wait a bit longer to see if she delivers.

This is very kind of him if he is town, and kind-in-theory if he (and, say, MMT) are trying to get me to idiot-rear end them to victory. I don't know how big scum teams are in 21 person poo poo-talking mafia but insofar as I can tell, two seems too few, so.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

I mean, okay. Infinitum and apparently Tobbs post a lot, and it ends up confusing me. Having only Tobbs now and not Infinitum means only one of them is going at once which is better for me trying to keep up, but eh.

Overall I am quite suspicious of Tobbs, but I am also suspicious of the presently quite large dogpile on him. D1 dogpiles feel like coinflips. Has Tobbs earned a coinflip? I dunno.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Do I need to read the last four pages

Nah just vote with me

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Pinterest Mom posted:

Nah just vote with me

Who and why

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
Ah, Bottleknight. Now as some of you may know, Bottleknight and I have recently gotten very close. But at least to my knowledge, we haven't played any mafia together yet.

Let's see if I can catch you in a lie, metamour.

BottleKnight posted:

You know what else Ecco does in her games?
She fucks with us.

Hm.

BottleKnight posted:

I do not feel good about FL. I feel like even if he hasn't played a game with Keane, he's been around him. He knows Keane to be an eternal jokester. The clinical approach he takes to someone literally going BULLETPROOF in their post seems like fake content. It started off innocent enough but became a game of chicken scum couldn't stand to lose.

##vote FL

He opens with this vote on FL, but it's more a meta-read on Keane. There was some dumb poo poo earlier on I barely understood involving FL and a jokeclaim? Well, it is what it is. Doubt this is relevant.

BottleKnight posted:

...I find it unbelievable that you would continue over and over to call it a claim of any sort unless you really needed that hill to exist because you chose to die on it long ago when you formulated what you thought was the correct fake opinion to go for as scum...

So, here's a meta read. This is something BK and I say to each other a lot. Pick your battles. I'm gonna die on this loving hill. We disagree a lot and it's fun, especially as metamours. But when a question of fact arises and we are absolutely certain, well... this is the sort of thing we might say. The fact that it isn't exactly what we would say might just mean the phrase has entered BK's every day vocab, which I would believe, but it is worth ONE SUSPICION TOKEN which is a totally arbitrary unit of measurement. However - it is also possible that this is a conscious attempt to take advantage of my lack of experience in order to do exactly what I have accussed MMT of - especially since he agrees with Kashuno??? That the MMT vote is gaining traction for no reason???

Listen guys, I love MMT. You know how much I love MMT. But scum is scum. And MMT, when scum, is drat good scum. Better scum than ya'll deserve.

BottleKnight posted:

Another thing I don't like about this post is it reads like SSV read Pmom's vote and went "I have to deal with this, what should I post" instead of just trying to post why Pmom's case isn't true. It reads like someone who is trying to specifically look good in the thread and prevent momentum on themselves. It reads scum to me.

BK, whether or not you are scum, if this is a lie, it is a very good lie. Very well crafted to move suspicion away or towards SSV later in the game.

Then there is the discussion moving towards defending MMT. Now, I would like to have a reason to defend MMT, I would. I would like to believe my girl is not lying to me.
It seems peculiar as gently caress to me that BK would open the day coming after MMT and then switch to defending her as soon as the vote gained traction.

I am very suspicious of BK (my metamour) and MMT (my best friend.) I was not expecting to feel this way when they signed up to join me for eccoMaf.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

SSV, because his contribution to the game has been to vote for a player who was gaining traction (me) with a bad reason, and he's been just kind of hunkered down on that read and not expanding or engaging with other players. See his post history (it's very short), it's a scum who is putting in the minimal effort possible and who is just not willing to spend the mental effort to generate fake reads.

I'll accept Moat as a consolation prize, because of [this is a quote of a post i made]

for real look at this pair of moat posts!!

Moatillata posted:

[i've removed all the reads that weren't scum or scum adjacent]
-I do not like MMT's attempt to jam me up with the whole "oohhhhh I forgot moat was in the game" this makes me not feel so hot about her

-SSV is likely scum looking at his post history

-TMM is on notice because if he continues in the fashion he is currently on without picking it up I am going to believe that this may be his scum game once again. Not sure yet; giving him time.

Moatillata posted:

oh and hey, I think this is a solid vote to push for participation

##vote TMM

Moat calling SSV scum there but turning around and voting TMM, on who he doesn't have a scum read, feels really bad to me. Either scum trying to deflect off a scumbud without attaching themselves to a town read, or scum trying to set up a paper trail to vote SSV on d2/d3.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pmom what's your hot take on Tobbs? Any change?

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

holding steady at "i can't tell if the martyr complex is delusion or a gambit"

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

peramene posted:

Then there is the discussion moving towards defending MMT. Now, I would like to have a reason to defend MMT, I would. I would like to believe my girl is not lying to me.
It seems peculiar as gently caress to me that BK would open the day coming after MMT and then switch to defending her as soon as the vote gained traction.

I think MMT is wrong about me. I have a town read on her, though.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I buy ssv before moat in your reasoning

##vote ssv

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

TMMadman posted:

TMMadman posted:

However I will say that MMT does seem to be participating more than she has in prior games where she was scum, so I have some small doubts but not enough to not vote her at this time.

More of TMM voting for soft reasons with zero conviction.

He votes MMT for... unvoting me? And then follows up saying "but MMT isn't playing her scum game so if she flips town my vote doesn't count."

He ignores every case on him or comment directed at him. I'm a little unsure as to why I'm the only one seeing this, but TMM is scum this game (which you will all forget after you lynch me).

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Pinterest Mom posted:

I can't believe that anything he writes comes from a sincere thought process.

Hmm

peramene
Oct 13, 2015

by Fluffdaddy
And now because I said I would, in fairness, let's reread PMom.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Scum max ##vote max

PMom begins by accusing Max of being scum because, if I remember correctly, Max filed a vote for me. Let's doublecheck.

Max posted:

Tobbs, make sure you vote pera day 1.

Now, this is just a joke, in case anybody doesn't fully understand that. This is just Max having a little (very well deserved) fun at my expense. It's honestly very funny, though I do sincerely hope it comes more from a place of joy than bitterness, I did kinda blow up an alliance. I forget about Diplomacy sometimes since so much was going on with me then. Which is weird, because the after-effects of Diplomacy literally changed my life. But this isn't E/N, this is loving Mafia. Back to business.

Max posted:

Who put you in charge?

I will confess that this post sorta broke my heart, because I was just the first player to dive in and I was trying to set the scene and get everybody to have a lot of fun roleplaying in an Ecco Game. But it's a perfectly rational response. Max is likely predisposed to me since I'm speaking up first - something he knows I don't do very often when I'm not utterly comfortable. (QED)

Max posted:

##vote pera

Ahhhh here we go. So I made a silly little joke with MMT (she is my best friend) and Max misunderstood, thinking it was some kind of fuckup. Maybe this was an attempt to actually push a vote on a scum!pera on D1 and feel really great about getting the game off to a good start, but PMom should have known it wasn't actually out of nowhere, in my opinion, even before I clarified. Maybe PMom wasn't reading my posts at all owing to his distaste for my attempt to remain in-character. He was quite aggressive about it from the start. Maybe Pmom doesn't read MMT's posts 'cuz they're loving novels (love u girl).

Pinterest Mom posted:

this is the right vote, i'm pretty sure

##unvote
##vote peramene

This is just Pmom being an rear end, not actually scummy.

Pinterest Mom posted:

that post is a very clear statement of intent from pera that she's not going to give us anything useful or readable all game.

Pinterest Mom posted:

I didn't want to kill you because of your posting gimmick. I don't want to kill Kash, say. I wanted to kill you because you had indicated you would not deviate from making every single one of your posts obtuse unreadable bullshit.

gently caress you, I guess? I find it personally insulting as a writer that playing a character within the setting is "obtuse unreadable bullshit" (read: a posting gimmick), and that you would even bother making this post saying Kashuno's (brilliant, by the way) King of the Cosmos posts are less, say, obtuse, or, say, unreadable. You wanted to kill me because of my posting gimmick. That's a fact. You don't care for me. That's a fact. Not that LITERALLY ANYTHING I'VE HAD TO OFFER is gonna be any use to anybody, I guess. I am trying to learn, not that it means poo poo to you.

Sorry about that, I promised myself one bitter remark. Just got some really lovely news on top of my frustration with you being rude about this poo poo and it threw me. But hey, real emotion. Check it out. I'm not a sociopath afterall.

Pinterest Mom posted:

Nah just vote with me

This is the single scummiest post Pmom has made. 'Don't bother reading the thread, just vote with me.' Notably would keep Fisk away from my reads. But it's not exactly even worth a suspicion token. And it's probably another loving joke as the deadline draws ever nearer.

Though speaking of deadlines, posting, and content... I do find it a smidge curious that Pmom has only a handful more posts than I do (now) and a majority of them are not just no-content, they are being an rear end in a top hat to people for their chosen style of play (take that for whatever it's worth, but for what I do know of PMom, whose first words to me ever were "So, which version of you are we getting?" I don't think it's worth much.) or doing precisely what he is accusing me of doing: Making a clear statement of intent that he's not going to give us anything useful or readable.

Pinterest Mom posted:

I'm good, thanks.

Pinterest Mom posted:

wait i think i have a post that deals with this from earlier

"Pinterest Mom" posted:

here it is

"Pinterest Mom" posted:

lmao

However, he then begins to make a case against SSV (preferring Tobbs, but wanting to explore options):

Pinterest Mom posted:

i'm switching to ssv

this is the entirety of his game engagement - a one-line vote on someone who was already getting traction. v v lazy bandwagoning.

##unvote
##vote sirsamvines

Pinterest Mom posted:

come the gently caress on. that's the minimal amount of engagement possible, coming from a scum player who doesn't want to deal with the cognitive load of making up reads.

further content-free mockery and scatological humor (the hallmark of a well-thought-out argument, I think you'll agree.

Pinterest Mom posted:

live footage from ssv's posting station

In response to Kashuno:

Pinterest Mom posted:

SSV is having minimal engagement and not tying himself to opinions. I'm not doing that and it's disingenuous to say I am~

Good lord I sort of actually maybe kind of agree with Kashuno. I'll PM Kashuno immediately. (This is joke.)

Pinterest Mom posted:

[quote="this is a stickup"
you could have saved all that time by just quoting ecco's vote count
[/quote]

Finally, again, it's mafia. gently caress me, right? But it seems preposterous to just reiterate this - stickup points it out in the first place, and okay stickup, did you understand what I was trying to do? but in Pmom's case, he ignored the point I'm trying to make: that causing D1 chaos and making it more difficult to follow by flailing around with your arguments and your votes could very well be an effective scum tactic. Lord and Lady know I've used it to success in the past.

So that's everybody I had on my list, yeah?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

peramene I think you were going to case busb as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

peramene posted:

Finally, again, it's mafia. gently caress me, right? But it seems preposterous to just reiterate this - stickup points it out in the first place, and okay stickup, did you understand what I was trying to do? but in Pmom's case, he ignored the point I'm trying to make: that causing D1 chaos and making it more difficult to follow by flailing around with your arguments and your votes could very well be an effective scum tactic. Lord and Lady know I've used it to success in the past.

So that's everybody I had on my list, yeah?

yes, and I still decided to give you poo poo, because after being asked repeatedly to actually participate, your big content post was literally reiterating information we already had. I'm pretty sure both people that emptyquoted it just thought it was funny.

the point is moot now anyway as you've actually not only been weighing in but actually casing people.
however, personally I find it really, really strange that you have included multiple posts in multiple cases that were from before the game even started, when no one had any info about the game, had not received role PMs or anything

• Locked thread