Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rhymefire
Jul 1, 2017

When in doubt, smoke wolf.
Oh look, another screenshot Dragon Age: Origins lp with another dwarven archer rogue noblewoman! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE ALL ASKED FOR!

*ahem* Seriously though, you should check it out. it's pretty rad.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825547&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post473952466

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I saw RiME on the requests list and was actually halfway through a VLP on my youtube channel so I decided to post a thread for it here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825745

Epicmissingno
Jul 1, 2017

Thank gooness we all get along so well!

I'm doing a semi-blind SSLP of Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

I'm LPing Geneforge 2. If you don't know anything about Geneforge 1, it doesn't matter. The game gets you up to speed real fast!

Join us for SSLP madness of a dense tactical RPG absolutely jam-packed with some of the best sf/f storytelling in videogaming. Also join us for a game that has no music, minimal sound effects, and extremely simple graphics. IT'S GREAT.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

(Click image or here for thread)

Just started an LP of Startropics. In which a fifteen year old is sent to rescue his uncle by fighting monsters with a Yo-yo.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Let's play Chess [Goon vs Goon]

Come improve your chess game by playing a team game with and against other goons, or just observe and provide insightful analysis! Either way, you'll probably learn something new about the game of kings!

kaynorr
Dec 31, 2003

I'm making my first Let's Play here: Let's Play Endless Space 2 - Oh, the Sophonity!

ScurvyKip
May 15, 2009

Look Rubedo, I'm free!

I'm still doing this.... TIme for Pied Piper, an early 2000s cell phone game that never got localized, and the only thing left of it is a translated script. What do you think I'm gonna do, some boring recap video on it? Nah, we're doing a RADIO DRAMA son. Get in and listen to some people talk at each other.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3826819

doing dwarf fortress succession fort

Average Bear fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jul 17, 2017

AllisonByProxy
Feb 24, 2006

FUCK TERFS/BLM/ACAB

From Software Origins - Let's Play Shadow Tower [PS1]

Shadow Tower Abyss may be finished but that doesn't mean we're done with old From Software games! I started my LP of the original Shadow Tower for PS1.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Watch as I manage to stagger my way through a little-discussed Final Fantasy game.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

My King's Quest megathread has moved on to King's Quest III.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

It's not actually as sexy or as brutal as advertised, but the Marquis thought it sounded more...exotic.

wateyad
Nov 17, 2007

The power of the Outsider is

...dat ass
:yosbutt:
We didn't know what to play after Star Ocean 4 and people told us to do this.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss

Much to my surprise this game hasn't been done here before, from what I could tell on the master list, anyway. It's an open world RPG classic. Since I'm such a wild and crazy guy I'm doing a playthrough where the Avatar's weapon of choice is his mighty fist of virtue.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

it is time for DOGCHILD

Dogchild is a game in which you throw rubber balls at people to knock them out so you can save dogs from an evil scientist or something like that, anyway please enjoy

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Sacrifice

Sacrifice is a unique blend of story driven third person action and real time strategy. It takes place in a world where there was once only one god, but some bad poo poo happened and now there are 5 different ones instead. The current pantheon doesn't always see eye to eye, however, and as a wizard that's where we come in. You can generally choose a different god to side with every single mission, which gives the game a high amount of replayability. The game also feature some excellent voice acting with a 10/10 cast for the era...or now even

People will be able to vote to decide which gods we side with over the course of the game. Details in the thread.

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Vampires Dawn II
is a JRPG made in RPG Maker 2003, though it does some things with the engine you probably wouldn't have expected. It's a pretty massive game that directly continues the story of the first game, a story of vampires, love, betrayal, wanton murder, and everything in between. In particular the "wanton murder" part, though.

I'm also playing it on the hardest difficulty, so that's going to be fun.

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Rune Factory 2 is kind of like that awkward second season of a show that gets good in the third season, but you kinda have to suffer through it anyway? Anyway that's what I'm doing. Come for the farming, stay for the monster hunting, vote for our hero's poor romantic decisions.

Warmal
Aug 12, 2011

In which I do a Three Heart run of the game while being told where to go next by my friend Mel, who has never played a Zelda before. This will either work out great for me and I'll be getting things early, or maybe I'll be attempting the impossible. Who knows?

If you're interested it can be found Here

Warmal fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jul 28, 2017

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Can the victor of the Gothic War win the battle in the ring?

The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

I just posted a Let's Break Megathread, starting with my own playthrough (breakthrough?) of Morrowind. If you've got any ideas for games you're thinking about breaking, feel free to discuss them in the thread!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Here comes an extremely extensive look at one of the best video games to be released in decades. No, it's not Ace Combat, why do you ask! Wait, where are you going! drat YOU, NINE GEAR CROW

Doseku
Nov 9, 2009

Are you ready to Party Hard?

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Malice

Ancient platforming game design, awkwardly simplistic combat, under-utilized and over-powered magical abilities, confusing pacing, humorous voice acting, and most importantly... surrealistic atmosphere.

POOL IS CLOSED
Jul 14, 2011

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
Pillbug

Let's play Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator!

You're a dad and I'm a dad and they're a dad as well and even if you're not, put on your dad goggles and bring your best dad jokes along for the surprise visual novel hit of the summer.

dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad dad

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Let's save people.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3829761

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Come watch me apply rules to the sims.

The Hobo shall rise!

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

The King's Quest thread has moved on to King's Quest IV.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Etrian Odyssey Untold: the somewhat-divisive remake of the first game in the first-person dungeon-crawling cartography simulator series by Atlus.

Kubbles
Oct 26, 2008

Want to see a snapshot of what online gaming culture was like back in the mid 2000's? Come take a journey to the past and explore the roots of the Call of Duty franchise in Let's Play Call of Duty Multiplayer.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

I spent a while trying to think of a good James Bond movie pun title for this thread.

Reb
Sep 13, 2002

"...But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams."

Mount and Blade Warband. Join us as we strive to rule over Calradia.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jK28dXqg7-k

I've decided to start a thread for my next LP - Mass Effect 2

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831203&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Can Commander Shepard overcome impossible odds to save a galaxy that seems determined to drag its feet in the face of possible destruction? Well, things don't seem to be going well so far.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
is perhaps the most contentious Ace Combat game among fans of the series. The game is the series' gameplay zenith and its storytelling nadir. Released on the Xbox 360, the first Ace Combat to appear on a non-Sony platform, Fires of Liberation was the final bow for the "Golden Era" of Ace Combat and the herald of the decline age of the franchise, which the Ace Combat 7 hopes to rectify.

It's also dumb as gently caress. So this'll be fun.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

TheLastRoboKy and I are kicking it old school - just him, me, and an Arkane game. Come on by now or I will imitate a coffee cup and scare the bejeezus out of you at breakfast!

Hornet
Nov 13, 2007
Gamer

I'm playing Final Fantasy VII!
This has been a work in progress for like three years, I ended up scrapping everything and starting over, so here we go!
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831412

Janissary Hop
Sep 2, 2012

I would be overjoyed if you would check out my LP for the Age of Decadence. I hope to prove Age of Decadence is not only one of the most underrated CRPGs of all time, but also the greatest. Stay a while and listen! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3832001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

I did promise to do Castlevania Curse of Darkness so here it is! Completely blind this should be fun had by all.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3832157