Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What the hell happens next?
This poll is closed.
They literally set fire to the ring by accident 2 2.22%
They literally set fire to the ring on purpose 6 6.67%
Film 6 months of content accidentally using WWE prop belts 6 6.67%
Rehire Jeff Jarrett 23 25.56%
Start splicing in archival footage of AJ Styles and pretending it's current 23 25.56%
Accidentally switch the live Pop TV feed to the WWE Network 6 6.67%
Lose the keys to the production truck, film 6 months of content in the parking lot with a Samsung 7 7.78%
Sue a fan who flips the bird on air, lose all company rights to said fan 13 14.44%
Somehow everything gets good and they start making money (Comedy Option) 4 4.44%
Total: 90 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

:rip: lucha underground

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
What's Dario Culo doing in the Anthem Zone!?

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Actually I would love if Stryker and Vampiro got picked up by GFW... That would be incredible.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

buying TNA is like being a ninja in an action movie.

Sure, the hero just killed ten of you in a row, but you are sure YOU will be the one to win

and those ninjas also spent half their time trying to sabotage each other.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Malcolm Excellent posted:

So Jeff Jerret will be back? The guy on WOR suggested he will.

Seems so

https://twitter.com/karenjarrett/status/906541765376712706

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

But he's also an unapologetic Trump supporter, so while he doesn't support a clown car, he's totally okay with a clown country.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Pope Corky the IX posted:

But he's also an unapologetic Trump supporter, so while he doesn't support a clown car, he's totally okay with a clown country.

Eric Bischoff could probably get a cabinet position if Linda hadn't already taken it.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i will buy gfw. it will be the prize for awful survivor next year. who wants in

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

gif Probst posted:

it will be the prize for awful survivor next year.
Talk about a poisoned gift.

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

I'm sure it's been mentioned previously but :laffo: that their twitter handle is Global Force Wrestling Wrestling

Marmaduke!
May 19, 2009

Why would it do that!?
There's a show called "Rellik" on the BBC tonight - finally a TNA star has hit the big time!

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Marmaduke! posted:

There's a show called "Rellik" on the BBC tonight - finally a TNA star has hit the big time!

Coming soon to the BBC, it's Killer Spelled Backwards

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"I'm Laura Linney, and this is Masterpiece Wrestling..."

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Bram was announced for a date for OTT but within the hour all traces of the announcement was scrubbed.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/ryansatin/status/907673570603548672

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
people with deuteranopia spot red flags better than TNA

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/907724164579999744

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Hey MRT you know what would be a good follow on from Tuesday Nitro...

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup
Even after all these years TNA still loves WWE's sloppy seconds

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

ok is there a way to get rid of the giant banner because if not this is the worst player ever

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Did Anthem expect to make money on the video service because if so giving it away for free is kind of massively loving up

Down Right Fierce
Jan 30, 2011
Immediately went to Victory Road '09.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
PSA: People are reporting if you sign up for the GFW Network, they send you your password in plaintext. Which is a huge goddamn no no. Which means they may be storing other info in plaintext as well.

So its peak GFW.

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

i'm watching a 50 minute best of kevin nash matches video

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

i'm watching a 50 minute best of kevin nash matches video

Does this include all of the Paparazzi Productions segments that he was in, because those are worth far, far more than any of his matches in TNA

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RZApublican posted:

Does this include all of the Paparazzi Productions segments that he was in, because those are worth far, far more than any of his matches in TNA

Paparazzi Productions began as a gimmick when Alex Shelley began carrying a camera to the ring in November 2005 to record his matches.[1] In January 2006, Jeff Jarrett hired him to gather counter-blackmail against Jackie Gayda and later Sting.[2][1] After Destination X in March, Father James Mitchell hired Shelley to stalk NWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage's wife.[1]

In May, Alex Shelley interviewed Kevin Nash, who said that he was the main attraction of TNA and that the X Division was a bunch of no-talent hacks. At the end of the TNA 2006 World X Cup Tournament, Shelley abandoned his teammates in Team USA after they won the World X Cup and joined Nash on his assault of Chris Sabin.[1] He started filming Nash as he attacked Sabin, Jay Lethal and Sonjay Dutt. He also helped Nash win a match against Sabin at Slammiversary. On June 29, Shelley enlisted Johnny Devine to be Paparazzi Production's production assistant.[2] They wrestled as a tag team in a match on a special TNA Xplosion episode, as well as an Impact! non-title match versus the NWA Tag Team Champions A.J. Styles and Christopher Daniels. The team of Nash and Shelley lost to Sabin and Lethal at Victory Road on July 16.

Nash then decided he wanted to win the X Division Championship. He joined the Number One Contender match for the title against Chris Sabin at Hard Justice.[3][4] Over the weekend, however, he suffered a mysterious neck injury and named Alex Shelley to replace him in the match. Nash went out of action due to the injury, while Shelley and Devine continued to wrestle in both singles and tag team action. Nash returned prior to Bound for Glory and held the Kevin Nash Open Invitational X Division Gauntlet Battle Royal, which was won by the debuting Austin Starr. Nash had taken an interest in Starr, which seemed to be at the behest of Shelley.

On the October 26 edition of Impact!, Shelley revealed that he had fired Devine due to insubordination (refusing to edit German snuff films) and Nash, in admiration, directed Shelley to record all of Austin Starr's actions. Despite the obvious resentment between Shelley and Starr, Nash decided to start the Paparazzi Championship Series X-Division tournament. Although the duo could not overcome the team of Ron Killings and Lance Hoyt at Genesis, Nash continued to show confidence in the team.

The Paparazzi Championship Series (PCS) began on December 10, 2006 at Turning Point, and the included contestants were Alex Shelley, Austin Starr, Senshi, Jay Lethal, and Sonjay Dutt. Shelley and Starr showed little teamwork, causing both men to lose, allowing Senshi to win the first challenge. The PCS featured several challenges over the weeks, including push-ups, pogo jumping, and limbo contests, along with games of musical chairs and Texas hold'em. It ended at Final Resolution where Shelley defeated Starr to become the PCS Champion.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
I'm watching ONO Knockouts from last year...

A nearly 30 minute opening segment with Maria and Mike which is awful
First match ends with ref distraction and a countout
Second match is the Shelly Martinez - Rebel match. It's 6 minutes long, 3 minutes or so in it's bad, but nothing that bad. In just the last 3 minutes it manages to become the worst match I've ever seen on a televised event and I've been watching wrestling for almost 30 years now.
Third match finish involves a ref bump

There couldn't have been more then a few thousand people paying for these ONO PPVs could there?

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

syzpid posted:

I'm watching ONO Knockouts from last year...

A nearly 30 minute opening segment with Maria and Mike which is awful
First match ends with ref distraction and a countout
Second match is the Shelly Martinez - Rebel match. It's 6 minutes long, 3 minutes or so in it's bad, but nothing that bad. In just the last 3 minutes it manages to become the worst match I've ever seen on a televised event and I've been watching wrestling for almost 30 years now.
Third match finish involves a ref bump

There couldn't have been more then a few thousand people paying for these ONO PPVs could there?

By the time they started doing ONO PPVs they could only get a few thousand people to buy their PPVs that actually mattered.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/garrettkidney/status/907750729439477761

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Man, this mobile site is something else.

Edit: Holy poo poo, it gets even better when you try to play a video.

Ganso Bomb fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Sep 13, 2017

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Phenix Rising posted:

Whats Aron Rex doing in the Impact Zone?!

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
At this point what is ANYONE doing at the impact zone

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Spiffster posted:

At this point what is ANYONE doing at the impact zone

Measuring it to see what Nickelodeon show can setup shop there next.

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

TwoDogs1Cup posted:

Even after all these years TNA still loves WWE's sloppy seconds

And WWE is pushing AJ Styles, Samoa Joe and Bobby Roode right now.

Circle of life, man. Circle of life.

rare Magic card l00k posted:

By the time they started doing ONO PPVs they could only get a few thousand people to buy their PPVs that actually mattered.

Where there *ever* any good ONOs?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Phenix Rising posted:

:laffo:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They openly display the links to the MP4s in the source code

So you can just go download any show you want

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Of all the times for Naitch to be in Mexico...

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Chris James 2 posted:

Triple H here, I'm proud to announce a fine new addition to the WWE Network,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

syzpid posted:

Second match is the Shelly Martinez - Rebel match. It's 6 minutes long, 3 minutes or so in it's bad, but nothing that bad. In just the last 3 minutes it manages to become the worst match I've ever seen on a televised event and I've been watching wrestling for almost 30 years now

Ah the MY VAG match