Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

I normally know better, but I really have to ask - is this slander? Against Soros or against the protestors? There's no way the President isn't making a factual statement here, not really any wiggle room to claim this is an opinion or he's making an argument or just venting, and you can pretty easily argue that damages that having the President declare you're not real victims or underwriting political opposition could inflict.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

why is George soros the only billionaire who isn’t allowed to practice unrestricted use of his wealth for personal and political gain

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
holy poo poo i had to do an advanced search on twitter but this is indeed the first time ever that Trump has mentioned Soros

buddhanc
Feb 16, 2010

Kill yourself for sport instead of an animal

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
sometimes I wonder how far he'll go, is he actually just going to say that chemicals are making the frogs gay?

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

Augus posted:

why is George soros the only billionaire who isn’t allowed to practice unrestricted use of his wealth for personal and political gain

rhymes with the sound you make when you sneeze

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

He invented the "this black guy can't possibly be from America" conspiracy

That was Hillary's PR team in the leadup to 2008

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

pathetic little tramp posted:

holy poo poo i had to do an advanced search on twitter but this is indeed the first time ever that Trump has mentioned Soros

Trump

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
:worship: :chud: :worship: :chud: :worship:

plz trump start saying QANON phrases so the gullible right starts frothing at the mouth and agitating for... *checks notes* martial
law and republican Christian dictatorship

yowzers!

Vaah
Dec 25, 2008

:shittydog:

CRISIS ACTORS

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

lmfao

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

There's gonna be a time post-Trump that the chuds pretend that it never happened. They'll try to reintegrate into polite society.

Don't let them.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

He’s pikachu, got it

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.
is the trump toilet paper thing real? or an edit?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

There's gonna be a time post-Trump that the chuds pretend that it never happened. They'll try to reintegrate into polite society.

Don't let them.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/CnBsNana/status/1048197748590227456

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lmao your wierd uncle that used to forward chain emails about the illuminati to you is the president

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dolash posted:

I normally know better, but I really have to ask - is this slander? Against Soros or against the protestors? There's no way the President isn't making a factual statement here, not really any wiggle room to claim this is an opinion or he's making an argument or just venting, and you can pretty easily argue that damages that having the President declare you're not real victims or underwriting political opposition could inflict.
Yeah it's pretty blatant

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Augus posted:

it's because he's jewish

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

neutral milf hotel posted:

:worship: :chud: :worship: :chud: :worship:

plz trump start saying QANON phrases so the gullible right starts frothing at the mouth and agitating for... *checks notes* martial
law and republican Christian dictatorship

yowzers!

IIRC Qanon people are getting bounced out of trump rallies if they wear their Q shirts lmao

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol I knew it

we're looking at comically unhinged trump

odds are good that he'll drop the 14 words before midterms

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

ASenileAnimal posted:

this is it folks, hes reached his final form.

:lol: no he has not

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

WOMEN FOR TRUMP

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol I knew it

we're looking at comically unhinged trump

odds are good that he'll drop the 14 words before midterms

100%

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

jfc

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Don't let them.

What symbol do we carve into their heads for that again?

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Dolash posted:

Oh...you.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

which isn't to say there aren't jewish right-wingers who do this poo poo, but they don't get poo poo on

neither does, say, bill gates or warren buffett

because they ain't jewish

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

This constitution guarantees all Americans the right to serve as Supreme Court justice no matter how severe their alcoholism is

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

look at all of these lovingly made signs:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

ASenileAnimal posted:

this is it folks, hes reached his final form.

says increasingly nervous poster for 207th time this year

jerry seinfel
Jun 25, 2007

oh my god

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

edit: wait gently caress it was actually bartlett who created and vinton was just a co-creator on the early clay animations, i forgot my history for a minute

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Don't let them.

gregday
May 23, 2003

007 starring in In the Basement… with Love

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I don't see what spiro Agnew has to do with any of this

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)
Holy loving hell has Trump dropped the Soros bomb before?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

sportsgenius86 posted:

look at all of these lovingly made signs:

made from basements filled with love

• Locked thread