Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Sling us a web, you're the Spider-Man (PS4)

I don't think this game needs much of an introduction, really. Join me as we'll 100% Insomniac's Spider-Man on the PS4!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

This IT Startup Is Making A Killing - Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls

Well, I said I was going to do it. Multiple times. I warned you! Come and see the LP that has not one, but two mods so awestruck they could only reply with "oh no".

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Pokemon Insurgence is a Pokemon Essentials fangame with a mature story. The primary antagonists are cults that worship legendary pokemon. It's as good as it sounds.

Ryushikaze
Mar 5, 2013

Timespinner is a recently released metroidvania about Time Travel, and revenge. I'm doing a necessarily blind LP of it with Blastinus co-commentating.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

:justpost: :justpost: :justpost: :justpost:

You know those Lets Plays that devolve into fan fiction about a popular game? The Starcrawlers LP dares to imagine, what if that game wasn't especially popular? Also everyone permadied because I wasn't great at video games.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Dragon Force for the Sega Saturn

It's a mix of real time strategy and tactics with a splash of RPG. I'll be playing through the game with my physical copy on a real Saturn. On top of that you can vote on which kingdom we choose! Voting ends October 3.

Edit: Voting has ended, but you can still check out the playthrough to see who we picked and how things progress!

rojovision fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Oct 4, 2018

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play "Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters

Hey, you there. You've got worse things to do than watch a guy who loves videogames play Ratchet & Clank. Come on, I won't bite.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

It's the last of the Game Boy 'vanias! It's...kinda bad and boring! I'll try to make it interesting. And the protagonist is awesome, so there's that???

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

Follow along as a guy who has clearly passed some kind of mental threshold tackles an anime as gently caress Visual Novel/JRPG/dungeon crawler! It's his first LP! Also he is planning thread participation! It's exactly as ill-advised as it sounds.

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars

Edit: Now with working link! :doh:

Psycho Knight fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Oct 2, 2018

Ace of Aces
Feb 25, 2017

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI
SD Gundam G-Generation OVERWorld.

For real this time. Fixed the format, decided how I'm actually going to do things in advance, played more of the game first so I can know for sure that 80% of it is completely skippable from a plot point of view, and better organization. Should be a total of about 10 updates, plus anything incidental like tier clearing updates and robot roll-calls.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Microgames, Not Microtransactions! - Let's Play WarioWare Gold

JigglyJacob returns as showrunner to take Mugiwara Yoshi and myself along for an even better ride than last year's WarioWare: Smooth Moves LP. Warning: commentary devolves into hard laughter a lot.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I started playing Fire Emblem: Order of the Crimson Arm. It's an original Fire Emblem game built on the FE7 engine.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

I figured I'd do another interesting game for the Low Effort thread, so here is Deadfall Adventures on the Xbox360.

I really like this game because of it's heavy focus on exploration. Every level has 3 types of treasures hidden around it that allow you to upgrade your character at certain monuments, and some of them are hidden behind interesting puzzles or tricky optional platforming sections. It's really satisfying to find them, although sometimes you can be stymied by a bug, so hopefully those will keep to a minimum.

The game is set around the 1930s starring James Lee Quartermain, the grandson of Allan Quartermain from the famous books (King Solomon's Mines, etc) as he helps a colleague to investigate an ancient myth.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750711&pagenumber=47#lastpost

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

Yorkshire Tea and I are up to our nefarious dealings again as we tackle newly released Mega Man 11. Our audience has kindly voted on our boss order and now we're going to tackle those dastardly robots head on.

I say very kindly.

They might not have been very nice to us.

You can check it out here: Let's Play Mega Man 11

GarrBear
Sep 7, 2011

This is going to be a blind playthrough of DQ XI, relaxed but I do intend to get through this at pace, as I've been itching to get this underway. VLP as due to time constraints (and having kids) I can't put together a SSLP in any kind of decent timeframe. My only request is that there are no spoilers, as I haven't played beyond the first 30 minutes myself. First ever LP as long time lurker but infrequent poster, so feedback is welcomed.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Removed cuz I realized my mistake.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

GarrBear
Sep 7, 2011

MythosDragon posted:

*Cries*

Good luck.

Why the tears? I kinda want to know, but if it's game-related then I'll wait.

MythosDragon
Jan 3, 2016

Removed cuz I realized my mistake

MythosDragon fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Oct 12, 2018

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

MythosDragon posted:

*Cries*

Good luck.

GarrBear posted:

Why the tears? I kinda want to know, but if it's game-related then I'll wait.

MythosDragon posted:

Nah, just I only do SSLPs, but wanted to offer support for LPing a game I love any way. (Game can be rather sad like any DQ though)

Probably should have done it in the actual thread though, didn't think of that till after, sorry.

:ughh:

This is NOT what this thread is for.

Zushio
May 8, 2008

It Belongs In A Museum - Let's Play Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine

Knew I forgot to do something when I opened the thread!

I started this LP of a forgotten 1999 action-adventure game a few days ago. This is one of my favorite games despite (because of?) it's numerous issues. This is running on the newly released GoG version which I highly recommended over trying to fiddle with the original CDs these days. This will be a 100% play though with all treasure and a few extra goodies along the way.

Zushio fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Oct 13, 2018

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Wandersong just came out a few weeks ago, I want to show off why it's a great little indie title, and try and spread some buzz about it.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play "Sneak King"

I like this game.

Ephraim225
Oct 28, 2010

You can't circle strafe around all of your problems in Mega Man Legends!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Let's Play Indigo Prophecy

movie buffs rejoice! david cage made one of the first "moviegames". join me and my "gang" as we do a blind live lp of it.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Idol Hakkenden

Before Natsume was known for publishing games like the Harvest Moon series, they were making adventure games for the NES. One such game, Idol Hakkenden, was recently translated, and it's a charming little experience that follows young singer Erika as she tries to make friends and become the biggest pop sensation in Japan! She also likes to cause trouble and act dumb after the fact.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Come watch as I delve into the dangerous metro tunnels not once, but twice.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
oops

Truthkeeper
Nov 29, 2010

Friends don't let friends borrow on credit.

NEO Scavenger. The story of one man's quest to not die curled up in a little shivering ball. What will get him first, the cold, hunger, ravenous bloodthirsty beasts, or the crippling ennui from being in a sleepy Michigan suburb?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
Started my thread for Until Dawn

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!
The world's top scientists said it would never happen, but today we bear witness: this LP crazy train has returned!

Let's get mightily pumped and play Dragon Warrior IV!

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

Renowned Explorers! Explore the world! Get money! Murder the natives! Seduce a ghost!

Do it here!!! DO IT NOW!!!!!

homphgomph
Nov 23, 2007

So that's what that feels like

My sister and I embark on a monochromatic time travelling mystery on the high seas! Adventure! Betrayal! Boogins!!!

Come check it out!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...
I promised something new would be coming with the unfortunate and premature demise of one of my other projects. Welp, here it is.

Abandon All Sanity, Ye Who Enter Here

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3872915&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

I'm heading back to the Eastern front, this time, as a video LP.

Come watch me move chits through hexes! It'll be more interesting than it sounds, promise!

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

Alone in the franchise. Let's Play Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare

You've probably heard of Alone in the Dark, but have you heard of the black sheep in the series? No, not the cowboy game, or the 2008 game that says "gently caress you!" a lot. This Halloween, me and my friend Bec want to look at the game those games found embarrassing, and that Uwe Boll found worthy of cinematic adaptation. But it's actually good!

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Clock Tower 3

After Human Entertainment went under, Capcom and Sunsoft decided to take Clock Tower into the next generation as a more typical survival horror game, directed by Kinji Fukasaku, who did the Battle Royale movie. And if nothing else, they understand true horror: having your sloppy roommates take over your house! Also they're murderers.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Eight Travelers. Eight Stories. One Insane LPer.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

It's a a pretty rad, cute, and fun DS RPG.

Also the best Mana series game (that isn't Legend), despite not even being in the Mana series. :v:

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost

It's basically Batman. Just roll with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weso12
Nov 19, 2014

Lurker, Sims 3 LPer, Bored College Student

Let's Play Sims 3 Nothing is Free/random legacy hybrid

Click here to follow along