Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.

Son of Rodney posted:

It's been stuck at 4,420.69 for some time, and in my head some dude that was high on imagined meme-cred, is now slowly realizing that he might pay over 4000 dollars for a bad drawing of a 15 year old meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
Just keep on hodling.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Animal-Mother posted:

Still don't understand the time balls.

Does this help?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
There are clearly 5 balls in that picture.

stinch
Nov 21, 2013

Leofish posted:

Does this help?

so which ball falls off the cliff?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

All of them, eventually.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

Cojawfee posted:

There are clearly 5 balls in that picture.

For a brief moment in time, before the fourth ball falls off the cliff, there exists five balls.

OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND!?

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013

Son of Rodney posted:

It's been stuck at 4,420.69 for some time, and in my head some dude that was high on imagined meme-cred, is now slowly realizing that he might pay over 4000 dollars for a bad drawing of a 15 year old meme.

thats good

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_J9n8mgQaY

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lol gently caress frags is a funny man, just like a real natural comic talent

Pepperoneedy
Apr 27, 2007

Rockin' it

Never forget

Mindless
Dec 7, 2001

WANTED: INFO on Mindless. Anything! Everything! Send to
Pillbug
When I'm 80 there will be a Zybourne Clock movie and it will be the worst thing put to holo-fold but I will be like "gently caress yeah"

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Leofish posted:

For a brief moment in time, before the fourth ball falls off the cliff, there exists five balls.

OR DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND!?

Thought about it for 3 hours and

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
found this on reddit, it had 0 upvotes

cnut
May 3, 2016

Fansy posted:

found this on reddit, it had 0 upvotes

Johnny Oneace

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS
Zybourne babies!

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---

Pepperoneedy posted:

Never forget

Hmmm, where shall we place the slums. I know, between the commercial zone and uptown! In plain view of the castle! This is brilliant.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Icochet posted:

Some goon is gonna buy it for 8000 dollars or something and we'll all cheer "this is awesome you are awesome" and then they'll hang it on their wall and take a picture and there we will see the inside of a grotesque hovel with two skinny as gently caress children and a three legged dog, all distressed because mom got mighty angry about daddy's new drawing and went away. And we'll all feel real bad.

will we though

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

Blistex posted:

Jesus Christ . . . has the worst poker face.

motherfucker is the worst Go Fish player

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

that blimp is insanely penis shaped

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

wonder how many victims died trying to sex the steambot

Chuds McGreedy
Aug 26, 2007

Jumanji
It’s safe practice to assume all the babushka grannies on dialysis are actually wearing deluder screens.

Voting Floater
May 19, 2019

I'm the walking stick made of downwards steam.

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away
I've got your 4 balls right here, and they ALL edgin'

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

shut up blegum posted:

Hmmm, where shall we place the slums. I know, between the commercial zone and uptown! In plain view of the castle! This is brilliant.

I mean this is actually where it is in a lot of American cities so that part checks out

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Zybourne and Doobie are the best things this dead gay forum has wrought on this planet Earth

That being said, what happens in Capital?

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

MrQwerty posted:

Zybourne and Doobie are the best things this dead gay forum has wrought on this planet Earth

I am partial to Caro's rescue.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

limaCAT posted:

That was pretty harrowing and awesome too, but that's a giant derail.

What happened on the blimp? Why did Johnny and Scholtz have to jump out (seemingly without parachutes)? Why did Scholtz have a camera with him on the drop? What happened to the Zybourne Clock?

I legit want to know those things

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

limaCAT posted:

I'm partial to the tale of Grover Haus and how it indirectly explains why Mil industrial complex projects always go over budget / cost.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

etalian posted:

I'm partial to the tale of Grover Haus and how it indirectly explains why Mil industrial complex projects always go over budget / cost.

lmao that shithead was the Ur-contractor

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

What happened on the blimp?
They dealt with Sylus. Sylus!

quote:

Why did Johnny and Scholtz have to jump out (seemingly without parachutes)?
To escape the exploding plane-blimp, obviously

quote:

Why did Scholtz have a camera with him on the drop?
you literally can see him immortalising the moment with it, this much should be self-explanatory :rolleye:

quote:

What happened to the Zybourne Clock?

Johnny has it in his belt, assuming it's the same thing as the "golden egg"? :shrug:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

MrQwerty posted:

lmao that shithead was the Ur-contractor

I'm suprised he didn't get sued by Lowes for using their brand icon in a embarrassing way

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Someone explain to me how he has five aces because I just counted and every deck of cards in my apartment only has four except for one that only has 3 for some reason

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

blatman posted:

Someone explain to me how he has five aces because I just counted and every deck of cards in my apartment only has four except for one that only has 3 for some reason

The fifth ace is hidden in his sleeve.

He's a card cheat.

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

Grimey Drawer
probably my favorite thing that's ever been written in the english language:

Johnny Fiveaces powered down the magnabike with a not quite unhearble hum and checked his chronometer. “drat.” he hissed threw his clinched teeth which were surrounded by the stubble of five days where in he had not shaven himself at all. It was almost chromodawn at Clashpoint. Alreddy the sun was sitting Walliston’s Hill ah blaze like so much molten meddle or a coin, gyreating in the air, tossed there by the uncaring hand of an imaginary god that doesn’t exist, borne from the interior minds of the hobbled masses. The sky was the color of a television tuned to a dead channel that was orange. drat, he, Johnny, thought. We thought we were opening a new beginning with our mad dreams of time travail but ironically the only time now is the time of which we’re out of. It’s almost humorous. Yeah, I could almost laugh, if I hadn’t cried that part of me away when my parents were maccasared by Dr. Malaprop and the government sanctioned murderers of “CAPITAL”.

He lit a Nicosheen brand swaggerette and took a dip drag, sinking farther into his inferior horologue. He thought of Nina and her mellifluous buttocks that he used to love to bang. Even now his nano enhanced hearing could almost hear her vagina lips quivering with moisture and also pleasure, like a slice of synth-ham being tongued by one of Malaprop’s slamhounds. When he got back to City5, he was going to do some sex, no doubt about that. “That’s right doll” he said to nobody and the wind. They were going to do it hard. He smiled, blowing smoke from his nostrils. They were going to do it cyber hard.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I;m thinking about thos mellifluous buttocks.

Ratzinc
Aug 14, 2004

MY BALLS ARE THE SIZE OF GRAPEFRUITS

Chomp8645 posted:

I;m thinking about thos mellifluous buttocks.

Piled high.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Chomp8645 posted:

The fifth ace is hidden in his sleeve.

He's a card cheat.

what a dick

not only does he cheat at cards, he is also the reason one of my decks only has 3 aces

Captain Quack
Feb 18, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Wow, that Tim B^Uckley endorsement aged well.