Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yeah I'd do AC tomorrow Bif, this whole "defending Akbar but NOT defending him" thing is dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

??? you're afraid of me pushing a narrative if you flip town?

Yes because I believe you’re scum and I’d still like town to win even if I’m dead

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

He gave his reasons AFTER I called his case "gut"

This is literally false though...

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

He gave his reasons AFTER I called his case "gut"

Oh. That's what I get for hitting the question mark

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Sandwolf is my strongest scum read, was going to post a long worded justification for why but can’t really be arsed now as everything I post is flagged as scummy. Feel it in my gut and I hope people start to switch onto it D2 instead of lazily bandwagoning the next dumbass

##vote Sandwolf

December 2nd, 7:10 am EST

ObamaAkbar. posted:

First game I was in with him and we were both town he tried really hard to push us off the first scum player and then wasn’t much help after that so I don’t agree it’s worth keeping him around if I think he’s scum just because he posts a lot

the first post that starts to put some evidence down on me as scum

December 2nd, 8:03 am EST

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

If people are just going to take Sandwolf’s word without bothering to check I haven’t got much hope for town winning this

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Obama I guess you need to claim

I feel like Sandwolf is still giving me bad vibes this game but I suppose flipping Obama will at least give some info regarding Sandwolf and others

Would still love to see squiggly done too, but that’s not happening today at this point

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

This is literally false though...

now that I have unequivocally caught Akbar in the Be-All, End-All of Gotchas* let's do this

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

December 2nd, 7:10 am EST

the first post that starts to put some evidence down on me as scum

December 2nd, 8:03 am EST

And your post calling me out is?...

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

Sandwolf posted:

strong disagree, it's very obvious to me Akbar got a pep-talk in scumchat. For example: he apologizes for being so OMGUS-y, and aww y'know, he gets why that's scummy now, really!

So he follows it up by throwing mud at me, who has been accusing him of scum most of the game, and I truly don't know why or how he's calling me scum. He even said it was mostly gut lol

like, great work binus, really top stuff

so weird to me that someone get's to -4 on D1, carries heat for a couple days, and then here, on deadline day, will slip the noose

And here's you calling it gut after he gave reasons

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I mean if it’s a gotcha that people who work during the day can’t post literally all the time lmao

apostateCourier
Oct 9, 2012

##vote Sandwolf

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Bifauxnen posted:

Oh hot drat SNG has still never unvoted or revoted since his freakin jokephase vote on me

That is true! Sorry I passed out at like 2pm yesterday.

##vote Obama

There is so much interaction going on and raw posting that we are definitely going to have lots to talk about D2, and personally I think that they are acting much different than town Obama D1.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Sandwolf posted:

now that I have unequivocally caught Akbar in the Be-All, End-All of Gotchas* let's do this

See these are the posts I don’t like Sandwolf! Also the one where you cal out whoever it was for responding to you and your answer is “if you think I’m scum why are you trying to convince me” because that’s also just a bullshit thing to say

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I mean if it’s a gotcha that people who work during the day can’t post literally all the time lmao

no you were actually right on this point, my bad, my post calling your post gut didn't come until like noon or whenever I woke up

this does not prove to me you're town, but I was in error when stating your case was purely gut. It's still a bad case, and I don't really get it, but it's not just gut

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

sandnavyguy posted:

That is true! Sorry I passed out at like 2pm yesterday.

##vote Obama

There is so much interaction going on and raw posting that we are definitely going to have lots to talk about D2, and personally I think that they are acting much different than town Obama D1.

How so?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

See these are the posts I don’t like Sandwolf! Also the one where you cal out whoever it was for responding to you and your answer is “if you think I’m scum why are you trying to convince me” because that’s also just a bullshit thing to say

(that one was a joke, the asterisk was supposed to imply to the other asterisk from that other joke post)

but I agree that Akbar going from so sure that I'm scum to seemingly trying to convince me he's not scum felt distinctly like he knew I was town

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

why the gently caress is part of this forum blue now? what is this hideous poo poo?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
-2 btw

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

akbar, claim

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Sandwolf posted:

akbar, claim

:emptyquote:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

why the gently caress is part of this forum blue now? what is this hideous poo poo?

I got nothin' like this Hum

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

My role is a variant of friendly neighbour but without the alignment confirmation, every night I can visit someone and they’ll receive a message saying I played a friendly prank on them. Not particularly useful for town so whatever

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Normally they are less vitriolic. Bif looks fine to me, it’s her normal MO, Sandwolf is null I’m concerned that their posting is a bit tunneling, if Obama flips town we will have maybe 11 pages of posts to compare and contrast for holes in casing and to see who drive different points, while if they flip scum there have been varying levels of defense from multiple posters, making it an easy start to get the scumhunt train rolling. Either way, for a D1 lunch I think it’s a good one so far.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

ObamaAkbar. posted:

My role is a variant of friendly neighbour but without the alignment confirmation, every night I can visit someone and they’ll receive a message saying I played a friendly prank on them. Not particularly useful for town so whatever

What's the flavour

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

I got nothin' like this Hum

look at this loving eyesore

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Why not just state your flavor?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also that role sounds amazingly useless.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yami Fenrir posted:

Also that role sounds amazingly useless.

it's a fruit vendor, used to balance out tracker/watcher/motion detector/whatever

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Sandwolf posted:

(that one was a joke, the asterisk was supposed to imply to the other asterisk from that other joke post)

but I agree that Akbar going from so sure that I'm scum to seemingly trying to convince me he's not scum felt distinctly like he knew I was town

I’m not trying to convince you I’m town because I think you already know that, again other people read our posts so it’s more for their benefit D2 when I hope the scrutiny falls heavily on you

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I’m not trying to convince you I’m town because I think you already know that, again other people read our posts so it’s more for their benefit D2 when I hope the scrutiny falls heavily on you

flavooor.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Yami Fenrir posted:

Why not just state your flavor?

I'm not intimately familiar with the source material considering I read it about 5 years ago but I don't remember any particularly "good" pranksters

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

My flavour is imp

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Mr. Humalong posted:

look at this loving eyesore

ew wtf

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

ObamaAkbar. posted:

My flavour is imp

quote:

Aisha Laborn, publicly known as the villainess Imp

lol

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

This is pointless as scum are obviously going to have fake claims if it’s anything like last game, just lunch me already so I can see if I was right about Sandwolf

sandnavyguy
Sep 12, 2015

Unfortunately Obama that is a fairly useless power, but in role madness that’s probably as close to VT as we’ll get so actually a lunch on you regardless won’t be a massive detriment to town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Worm Wiki posted:

Aisha's power renders her unnoticeable to the point where the people around forget she was even there in the first place.

hmm

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Fyi the main protagonist group in the story is made up of "villains" so whatever this is null

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Please also lunch Humalong at some point thanks