Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Sex just gets grosser and grosser the older I get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
This feels like some kind of weird goon prank, not a real product anyone would actually buy

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Defiance Industries posted:

I don't really get this. Can't you already put your balls inside someone if that's what you really want to do?

i think about the mechanics and kinda feel like it's one of those things that looks easier than it is, unless both people have plenty of practice controlling muscles that are normally autonomic

but i've never tried

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Drink-Mix Man posted:

The human body breaking down and releasing weird fluids is all just part of the aging process

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
It’s a good thing that sexual arousal lessens the disgust response, otherwise the only people breeding would be the hot ones who aren’t into Nora Barnacle’s farts. Imagine two wrinkly old dudes balldo-ing one another while railing a massive, old diabetic broad. This is the height of human sexuality. From this apex, the only way forward is the nadir.

Bright Bart
Apr 27, 2020

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Defiance Industries posted:

I don't really get this. Can't you already put your balls inside someone if that's what you really want to do?

Sure you already have a second penis but does it never go soft? That's the Balldo difference!

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

No no you are close but miss the point entirely. Even if you had twenty dicks, this is n+1, baby.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Bright Bart posted:

Sure you already have a second penis but does it never go soft? That's the Balldo difference!

This post is better ad copy than their actual ad copy.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

What if I have soft balls?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's why Balldo was invented! Turn your soft pathetic balls into a stiff gently caress column

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Colonel Cancer posted:

That's why Balldo was invented! Turn your soft pathetic balls into a stiff gently caress column

Another great pitch! It's like Mad Men ITT.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Colonel Cancer posted:

stiff gently caress column

*fires up futureusernames.xls*

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

*fires up futureusernames.xls*

I really hate it when I accidentally transpose data into the Stiff gently caress column.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

shilsu posted:

I'm hearing disturbing rumours that the US political situation has delayed the launch of the balldo

Why would this be? Are the Balldo people Turmpers?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

CommandAnt Crotchstain posted:

Why would this be? Are the Balldo people Turmpers?

Myballdo

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

:balldo: for President 2024! He’s got what it takes to unite a divided mass

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Bismuth posted:

Idk much about balls but aren't they kinda squishy? Like they roll around in there a bit? Seems like this could cause trouble. I need to see some testi-monials that arent from the people trying to sell the thing

Speaking for myself, yeah it looks painful and difficult. I tend to get my left nut twisted around a lot as well, probably wouldn't be great for that. It's also pointless since I have a penis. But it is funny!!\

Definitely would've called it Fucknuts though

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
The Tesdickulator

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
What about a fart transfer bladder so you can fart in a condom and insert a nozzle into the ladies vagina on the other end and squeeze the fart out, sort of like an airlock concept to make sure the whole fart gets in there. :thunkher:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

What about a fart transfer bladder so you can fart in a condom and insert a nozzle into the ladies vagina on the other end and squeeze the fart out, sort of like an airlock concept to make sure the whole fart gets in there. :thunkher:

I am pretty sure that is murder.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I am pretty sure that is murder.

What about a sexy cloak that doubles as a portable Dutch oven? :thunk:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
what about a sexy oven that makes all your food taste like farts? :thunk:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Do you have the Kickstarter/wiki started yet? I can get my buddy whose a lawyer re patents and trademarks

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Drink-Mix Man posted:

Isn't it fantastic?

Klyith posted:

i think about the mechanics and kinda feel like it's one of those things that looks easier than it is, unless both people have plenty of practice controlling muscles that are normally autonomic

but i've never tried

I have inserted one of my testicles into a person and yeah, it was quite difficult.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
who will be the first goon

to ballgasm

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Balldorie Taylor Greene

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

quote:

The Balldo is an explicitly testicular dildo, used by people (straight women and LGBT men) who want to simulate testicle related sex. It appeared in "Big Ball Energy".

Biography
In "Big Ball Energy", Randall discovered a balldo in Karen's nightstand drawer and had no idea what it was. Hopson explained to him what it was and said that after Randall's testicles were destroyed by Kevin, Karen had been using for sexual pleasure. Randall was surprised to hear this, especially since Karen swore to him before she didn't mind his lack of testicles during sex. As Randall started piecing together all of Karen's lies, Hopson took the balldo and started playing with it, himself and eventually ended up shoving it up his rear end.

Later, at Paradise Hospital, Dr. Funtlichter told Randall that he uses what are known as "celebrity balldos" on himself, which are balldos that resemble the testicles of famous celebrties. In his case, he owns balldos for Don Lemon and Ice-T. Sometimes he puts them together and uses them both on himself for a form of sexual pleasure he likes to call "The Arnold Ball-men", which is a take on how iced tea and lemonade mixed together makes a drink called an Arnold Palmer.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

i see

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

O Balldo! My Balldo!

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Assnold Ballmer is better, I think.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
lol

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
just balldo it

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Mozi posted:

just balldo it

Please don't refer to my mother as "it".

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Mozi posted:

just balldo it

Bo Knows Balldo

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
You guys are gross

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

1redflag posted:

Bo Knows Balldo

bout to get my TaeBalldo workout in

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

lite_sleepr posted:

You guys are gross

YOU DID THIS TO US

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003
What started as the wholesome venture of turning your balls into a phallus turned into discussion of rube goldberg machines to transfer flatulence into reproductive organs!

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

lite_sleepr posted:

What started as the wholesome venture of turning your balls into a phallus turned into discussion of rube goldberg machines to transfer flatulence into reproductive organs!

Another successful goon project!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A device that filters breathable air out of farts, like a stillsuit :hmmyes: