Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I don’t think you are scummy for it IA but you’ve had me on your scum list since D1 and your case feels like classic confirmation bias.

Also last cena game I played in im pretty sure scum had fakeclaims so asking for flavour seems like a dead end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

ObamaAkbar. posted:

I don’t think you are scummy for it IA but you’ve had me on your scum list since D1 and your case feels like classic confirmation bias.

Also last cena game I played in im pretty sure scum had fakeclaims so asking for flavour seems like a dead end

Actually reading IA back this isn’t true lol. Must be thinking of someone else.

I still maintain its confirmation bias given you said it was me and GW before you even started going through my post history

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Grandicap posted:

I'm Brian, the other Tchochkes waiter that isn't Jennifer Anniston, the one with all of the flair.

I'm the Jennifer Aniston waitress, Joanna. Nice to meet you, colleague.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Also, Clo is sleeping at night, you guys, that might explain me being quiet!

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Been wondering if wol and GW have been slapfighting too, since there's a lot of posts between those two. There's the early vote:

wologar posted:

Also, preemptive measure.

##vote Green Wing

The lurker call, which I pointed out at that time was strangely missing AN:

wologar posted:

Ok, for real: Illusionis, Toalpaz and Green Wing have done nothing.

Illu's only contribution is a drive-by joke vote on Grandi.
Toal at the very least said "see you at deadline" which is lol.
GW showed up at day start and disappeared.

QED: Lunch all lurkers.

wologar posted:

Oh nvm, Toal is here.

Illu/GW delenda est.

wologar posted:

##vote GW

Cloacamazing! posted:

I generally approve of the Flush Out Lurking Scum plan, but you seem kind of focussed on GW this game, between the preemptive vote and now this. Illu has even less posts, too, and you left Anon out of your lurker list.

And more slapfighting today

wologar posted:

Ehe-ehehehe. Could it be?? Green Wing fits all criteria.

As does IA, but unless Toal stopped a kill, he is most likely town.

wologar posted:

:thunk: Isn't this blatant rolefishing?

##vote GW

wologar posted:

I addressed it minutes before the post that you quoted:

Do you have a script that alerts you whenever someone mentions you or something? Lol.

I'm just in general getting vibes from wol this game like he's actually pushing an agenda, and I haven't gotten those from him in a while. Maybe it's just me wanting to finally see the legendary wol's First Scumgame, but my gut tells me to ]b]##vote wologar[/b]

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm just in general getting vibes from wol this game like he's actually pushing an agenda, and I haven't gotten those from him in a while. Maybe it's just me wanting to finally see the legendary wol's First Scumgame, but my gut tells me to ]b]##vote wologar[/b]

mafiaedit, broke the tag ##vote wologar

So much for looking competent in front of my bosses. Time to crawl under my desk and hide.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'm the Jennifer Aniston waitress, Joanna. Nice to meet you, colleague.

By the way, if anybody could help me convince Cena that this should be my character pic, that'd be great.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Who could suspect a sleepy seal of being scummy scum?

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
More seriously I don't think scum would continue pushing for Toal after the doc claim like Cloaca did.

Meanwhile Grandi has dropped all pretense of scum hunting for today, his only posts are on the SK stuff and the continued lunch me routine.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Cloacamazing! posted:

The lurker call, which I pointed out at that time was strangely missing AN:

It's also missing RWC who didn't have a single game related post up to that point, which looks worse to me.

Oh and I'm a temp.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

It's the only word they know, but it's such a big word for a tiny creature

Cloacamazing! posted:

Been wondering if wol and GW have been slapfighting too, since there's a lot of posts between those two. There's the early vote:

The lurker call, which I pointed out at that time was strangely missing AN
And more slapfighting today

Wologar has been being frankly weird about me all game, even saying today something like "I decided to vote for her before I even got my role" (I'm browser posting, not going hunting for the quote) so, yeah, this illustrates this well. I really hope the after-effects of having played a single good game a couple games ago wears off soon because it's been very weird.

I don't see how his posts can be read as anything other than very scummy. Just - bizarre behaviour, weird attitude, wilful misinterpretation. I'm a bit exhausted of pointing it out.

Please if people could just look at these posts Cloaca is quoting and can you say to me, with a straight face, that they're town posts? I've been saying this all game and, like. Frustrated others haven't seen this.

On OA: I'm very much not liking OA's flurry of posts today. It seems like an awful lot of chaff - I'd like to take a closer look at these posts, but I feel like the "I'm just reading GW now" is a good cover for making thin bandwagoning look substantial because it's spread over several parts.

On grandi: like. This is either a weird scum play or very demoralised town. I'm sort of loathe *not* to vote for somebody who is more or less asking for that, but I worry its an extremely low-info flip so, if he is town, an absolute gift for scum.

Illusionis posted:

It's also missing RWC who didn't have a single game related post up to that point, which looks worse to me.

Oh and I'm a temp.

Just a temp when everybody else so far seems to have a named character? Hm - like I don't know what we're getting out of this flavour claim thing but that's peculiar maybe idk. I think IA is town though so I'm willing to go along with this and see what the theory is.

I'm a red swingline stapler.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
You parked a low pressure vote on them and disappeared.

Now you're using the classic, but I voted early l, stuff, even if it is in comparison against bee

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

b-minus1 posted:

Let’s lunch green wing. And then grandi tomorrow

I don’t like how little cloacamazing has posted. Idk I guess I can do a reread

I don't like this attempting to dictate two days worth of votes in a row at *all*. In addition, this was followed later by binus saying he "liked this group" for voting, the group being OA/Cloaca, possibly me, but also being OK with Grandi.

Binus has some kind of message sending ability, but - I don't know, this post is pinging me very hard. What happens when I flip town, do you try to power through the plan?

Idle Amalgam posted:

Now you're using the classic, but I voted early l, stuff, even if it is in comparison against bee

I can't work out who you're responding to

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Oh OA right, I got it

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

Green Wing posted:

I love this game.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Idle Amalgam posted:

How was bee’s vote any less low pressure? I disappeared because I went to sleep. This is the second time someone in this game is using someone’s absence to call them out when other time zones exist and it gets grating

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

I’m reading people’s vote histories and giving my opinions on them. If that’s scummy behaviour then I don’t know how the gently caress you are meant to play this game

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics

ObamaAkbar. posted:

How was bee’s vote any less low pressure? I disappeared because I went to sleep. This is the second time someone in this game is using someone’s absence to call them out when other time zones exist and it gets grating

I'm not chastising you about time zone difference and if you want to be indignant about it, at least have the decency to indicate in your posts before why you're absent instead of going "I went to sleep and its it's grating yadda yadda". Time zone has no precedent in my suspicion of you. Your absence isnt why I find you suspicious. I'm calling you out because you are using the excuse that you voted them early.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Green Wing posted:

I don't like this attempting to dictate two days worth of votes in a row at *all*. In addition, this was followed later by binus saying he "liked this group" for voting, the group being OA/Cloaca, possibly me, but also being OK with Grandi.

Binus has some kind of message sending ability, but - I don't know, this post is pinging me very hard. What happens when I flip town, do you try to power through the plan?

I can't work out who you're responding to

I will reevaluate based on the flip plus any night actions but I don’t think you’re going to flip town

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
Yeah, bee is suspicious. Wouldn't mind a full claim from them, tbh.

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011

Green Wing posted:

Just a temp when everybody else so far seems to have a named character? Hm - like I don't know what we're getting out of this flavour claim thing but that's peculiar maybe idk. I think IA is town though so I'm willing to go along with this and see what the theory is.

I wouldn't worry about temps, stapler on the other hand when scum has flipped printer. Office supplies scum team?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
How am I suspicious

Illusionis
Dec 12, 2011
Anyway what's your flavour theory IA, out with it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Illusionis posted:

I wouldn't worry about temps, stapler on the other hand when scum has flipped printer. Office supplies scum team?

100% agreed. That flavor reveal is pretty much a scum claim imho

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Illusionis, Maerlyn, IA, plastic, sandwolf town. I’m town. If the 6 of us vote together we will win.

Green wing
Wologar
Cloacamazing
Grandicap
Obama

Lunch these bozos

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Tbh i do have a slight town read of Obama. I haven’t really seen him make any scummy posts. I’ll remove him from that group.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Yeah I'm good with my vote on Green Wing.

Also Binus is definitely town. He doesn't bus scumbros, so seeing as how he was aggressively trying to get RWC out, he ain't scum.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

I don't know how to respond, my flavour role is my flavour role, flavour arguments are bollocks and this push on me is being orchestrated.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Illusionis posted:

Anyway what's your flavour theory IA, out with it.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Idle Amalgam posted:

I'm not chastising you about time zone difference and if you want to be indignant about it, at least have the decency to indicate in your posts before why you're absent instead of going "I went to sleep and its it's grating yadda yadda". Time zone has no precedent in my suspicion of you. Your absence isnt why I find you suspicious. I'm calling you out because you are using the excuse that you voted them early.

It’s not an excuse I’m wondering why binus thinks he gets a pass.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

b-minus1 posted:

Illusionis, Maerlyn, IA, plastic, sandwolf town. I’m town. If the 6 of us vote together we will win.

Green wing
Wologar
Cloacamazing
Grandicap
Obama

Lunch these bozos

:hmmyes:

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Did IA even reveal his own flavor?

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

Idle Amalgam posted:

Do I need to tell the thread every time I’m going to be absent? What a ridiculous suggestion. If it had no bearing why even mention that I ‘disappeared’?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Cloacamazing! posted:

mafiaedit, broke the tag ##vote wologar

Actually, unstrike Cloaca if there's a fourth scum.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

wologar posted:

Actually, unstrike Cloaca if there's a fourth scum.

Just a straight up OMGUS yeah?

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Just a straight up OMGUS yeah?

Yes.

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Also Binus is definitely town. He doesn't bus scumbros, so seeing as how he was aggressively trying to get RWC out, he ain't scum.

Is this actually true? Because something about binus is bothering me this game. His posting almost reminds of his scum posting in USSR mafia

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

I have never seen Binus bus ever.

Green Wing
Oct 28, 2013

Sandwolf posted:

I think I’d go for Illusionis or ANarc if not Toal.

##vote ANarc

Hey binus on what basis do you assert that Sandwolf is town when this is how only vote, and 1 of those people is definitely town and the other is a janitored kill that is almost certainly town.

Like I think Sandwolf is a bit of an enigma in this one but you certainly seem sure there. I'm not even saying Sandwolf is scum! He certainly hasn't been on my radar - but I was surprised to see him on your Town List.

Maybe I'm just tilting because of posts like this - like, look at this! It's a drat flavour argument, we all know better than that, so what the hell is this.

b-minus1 posted:

100% agreed. That flavor reveal is pretty much a scum claim imho

I don't know why scum!binus would push rwc. I don't have an answer there. But I am trying to rationalise what I'm seeing as *bad play* here - either binus has taken leave of his mafia instincts or was doing a hard bus day 1.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

PlasticAutomaton posted:

He literally shot a scum teammate with a vig in a game last year