Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

F11 Race 4 has ended in a Scum victory!
Current standings:
1. Tired Moritz
2. Voodoofly
3. Sandwolf
4. Idle Amalgam
5. MockingQuantum
6. JosefStalinator
7. Grandicap
8. b-minus1
9. SporkChan
9. Token Female
11. Mr. Humalong
12. Maugrim
13. Hal Insandenza
14. Your Personal Muse
15. CubicalSucrose

Race 5 is now looking for drivers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

F11 Race 5 has ended in a Scum victory!
Current standings:
1. Tired Moritz
2. Voodoofly
3. Sandwolf
4. MockingQuantum
5. Maugrim
6. Idle Amalgam
7. Hal Insandenza
8. Grandicap
9. JosefStalinator
10. SporkChan
10. Token Female
11. Mr. Humalong
12. b-minus1
13. Your Personal Muse
14. CubicalSucrose
15. ilmucche
Race 6 is now looking for drivers.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I'm getting married today! Savahontas and I first met in VOTE1's Slenderman mini-Mafia in 2009. I wanted to honor that part of our relationship with a gift I received many moons ago from Little Mac. I feel in some ways indebted to the community for my present happiness, she doesn't play anymore but it is fun to read back through our cringey private messages here. Thank you, Mafia community.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Somberbrero posted:

I'm getting married today! Savahontas and I first met in VOTE1's Slenderman mini-Mafia in 2009. I wanted to honor that part of our relationship with a gift I received many moons ago from Little Mac. I feel in some ways indebted to the community for my present happiness, she doesn't play anymore but it is fun to read back through our cringey private messages here. Thank you, Mafia community.

Congrats! You're one of my favorite mafia people so it makes me happy to see you happy bud!

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Congratz!

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

Somberbrero posted:

Congratulations!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Somberbrero posted:

Congratulations Somberbrero!

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Congrats!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Somberbrero posted:

Congratulations Good Guy & Great Mod Somberbrero and Savahontas!!! Tell her the community says congratulations too!

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Congrats to you both!

Shellception
Oct 12, 2016

"I'm made up of the memories of my parents and my grandparents, all my ancestors. They're in the way I look, in the colour of my hair. And I'm made up of everyone I've ever met who's changed the way I think"
Congrats! :)

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
congrats congrats

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Somberbrero posted:

Congrats to both of you!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Somberbrero posted:

wooooo congrats somber!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

Congrats!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

More like Celebratoryrero :toot:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Somberbrero posted:

Fun details like that really make things extra special. Congrats Somber!! :dance:

CapitalistPig posted:

Congrats! You're one of my favorite mafia people so it makes me happy to see you happy bud!

And what he said

Squiggly
Jan 25, 2006

I'm Your Huckleberry

Somberbrero posted:

Ayyyy man, congrats! Party it up!

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

Somberbrero posted:

Congratulations!! Finding love in the mafia battlefield...

Referee
Aug 25, 2004

"Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday."
(Wilma Rudolph)

Congrats Somber!

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

What did they used to say? "Goon love is the best love"? My congratulations on the nuptials, and may you both have a long and successful marriage.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

Somberbrero posted:

Congratulations 🎉

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

Somberbrero posted:

I'm getting married today! Savahontas and I first met in VOTE1's Slenderman mini-Mafia in 2009.

That is so cool, congratulations to both of you.

Has anyone made a confirmed masons joke yet?

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Scientastic posted:

No, but now I wish I'd thought of it.

Congrats Somber!

Sub Rosa
Jun 9, 2010

Congrats!

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

said I'm never lackin'
always pistol packin'
with them automatics
we gon' send 'em to Heaven
Congrats somber! That's pretty cool.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I’m happy for you Somber!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Scientastic posted:

I assume that's in their vows

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Grats

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
To try and entice the last 3 signups, I've updated the OP for Cultist Simulator Mafia with prologue flavour and some details of the mechanics:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4031843

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Also I need at least 1 more

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Maugrim posted:

To try and entice the last 3 signups, I've updated the OP for Cultist Simulator Mafia with prologue flavour and some details of the mechanics:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=4031843

Please join

Voodoofly
Jul 3, 2002

Some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help

Grats Somber. Tell Sav we miss her

Deadbeat Dad
Jun 3, 2005

the trad games jinho
Grats Somber!!

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Since games appear to maybe be filling I'd like to remind everyone about The Egyptian Job, a mostly normal mafia game in need of 7-9 players.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Somberbrero posted:

Wow, congrats!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
Congrats. Somber!

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

F11 Race 6 has ended in a Scum victory!
Current standings:
1. VoodooFly
2. Tired Moritz
3. Sandwolf