Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Target Practice posted:

ugh they're all so GOOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

hseroK divaD posted:

Not sure if this counts, i personally think is :krad::

The guy second from the left is wearing a Victormaxx StuntMaster, which brought a while new level of awkward to a few lucky kids in the 90s.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!
As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, Furry/Brony conventions are like a treasure trove of awkward, ugly, and gross:

I can't shake the feeling the guy on the left is Robert De Niro in a fatsuit doing undercover research for a role in some new comedy.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Double Plus Good posted:

worship the beaver

PYF Awkward, Ugly, and Gross: Norbert Beaver is forever, immortal

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

I've been going through facebook unfriending a lot of people from HighSchool.
Came accross him:

Also, his likes...
:nws:http://i.imgur.com/fgzKKE4.jpg:nws:

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

I love the little badge on the fedora :allears:

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

canyoneer posted:

It's the only thing healthy and well-adjusted in the photo.

"So, if you had to narrow it down to your 9 favorite makes of car, what would they be?"

I like how you can date his original tattoo to somewhere in the mid 90s due to his outdated Mazda logo.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Cordyceps Headache posted:

I pretty much just hear the word "cosplay" and automatically assume awkward nerd. I mean, I theoretically get why it would be fun, and I've seen some pretty impressive Halloween costumes so I guess it's possible that there are amazing cosplayers out there who treat it like an artistic thing, but all I've ever seen is pretty much this:

I've never been to a convention though, but I feel that is a point of pride.

Wasn't there a thread (and maybe a front page article that came from it) where someone had found photos of the celebrity cruises where you would go on a cruise with some b-list celebrities? I remember there was a photo gallery of people getting their photos taken with the celebrities in some sterile portrait studio setup like above, and it was a treasure trove of awkward people.

Content:

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!
Amazingly Awkward

Awkwardly Amazing

Caitlin posted:

Thread needs more awkward and ugly.

The guy on the right looks like the result of Neil Cicerega and iMockery.com's Roger Barr having an awkward baby.

Ulfhednar has a new favorite as of 21:41 on Oct 1, 2013

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

gently caress da Mods posted:

The platonic section of Craigslist is hilarious. Read these.

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

OOOOH poo poo, found a possible gold mine.

I'll give craigslist a look as well, there's gotta be some awkward or ugly in the entire city of Chicago.

For the most part what I'm finding in strictly platonic is pretty normal; a young guy with free passes to the Art Institute looking for someone to go with him, a couple of people just looking for bar buddies, so far nothing out of th-

I think I've had enough already.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Lemon Cello posted:

Great musicians, awkward pictures?

:allears:

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!
A local videogame store has a daily challenge where they name an "Obscure" game and the first person to bring the game in gets 35% off anything in the store. One of the stipulations, however, is that they have to have their picture taken and put up on the store's facebook page.

That last one was from a Halloween Wear your costume in the store and get 25% off promotion, and they were the only people who showed up.
It's pretty par for the course when you think of people who collect videogames.

On a lighter note, here's the actor, Eric Filipkowski who has made a career out of being awkward and ugly:

He's a french model you know.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Not Awkward/Ugly/Gross, but those remind me of:

From a cheese company website.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

CelticPredator posted:

Speaking of weird TV people...I stumbled upon this...thing a while back.

Oh man, I caught a bit of that weird special too. Visiting my parents for Christmas, I found that the TV channel that the special was on is my mother's channel of choice for 60s religious movies (around Christmas they had nothing but Jesus movies for several days straight). I just know it as the channel with the phone number on the bottom.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

step aside posted:

Hmm yes, sounds good to me.

Can somebody please make a gif of the face reaction shots after he starts pumping saline in to his balls? Thanks. It's 6:45-7:00 in the video.

Bonus: Who wants an avatar!

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

The Monkey Man posted:

And this is the guy who posted it:

I was explaining to a friend of mine what exactly content aware fill did in Photoshop and needed an example image:

:cripes:

fake-edit: Avatar Sized

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

This looks like an unwrapped 3D model. :stare:

I had to add a lot more chins to get this to wrap properly.

Ulfhednar has a new favorite as of 01:26 on Apr 18, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!
TShirtHell.com is a t-shirt site that prides itself on making stupidl and offensive t-shirts. However, I found out they have a gallery where buyers can :nws: submit photos of themselves wearing their new purchases :nws:, and it's exactly what you'd expect:

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/hlK62mp.jpg :nws:

• Locked thread