Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

I used a proxy to install the app from Google Play and PAD prompts me to update on its own whenever one happens. There's no need to wait for evozi each time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Zeta posted:

Just looked over the new info for Thoth and Sopdet. I enjoy the fact that Thoth is called "Toto" in JP because they have no equivalent to the "th" sound. And Sopdet is "Sotis" for some reason. I continue to hold out hope that Hera-Sowilo will be renamed to something less stupid, like Hera-Sol. I'm really not sure what they were going for with that one.

The Hellenised version of Sopdet is Sothis. It's also the usual name for the divinity in French so I took me your post to realise it was a god I was already familiar with. :)

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Confirming that Ronia makes Zeus very easy. I went in with a rather underleveled team (81 Lü Bu, 99 D/D Byakko, 36 Chaos Devil Dragon, 50 D/D Lilith, 53 FA Luci, 90 friend Ronia, 6 dark rows and around 175 +eggs in all) and tore through it on the second try (the first time around, I forgot to activate Ronia against the floor 4 chimeras and both of my leader got bound :downs:).

I had planned to activate Ronia and Lilith on floor 4 and Byakko, CDD, Luci and Lü Bu on floor 5 to maximize dark damage against Zeus, but came short one turn on the chimeras and had to use Byakko and CDD on them instead. Two purple rows from Sonia's active were enough to one-shot Zeus anyway.

I was rather intimidated by the dungeon's reputation, but decided to give it a shot anyway after the feedback from the thread and I'm glad I did. Anyone with a dark row team able to burst for two rounds in a row should be able to clear this.

It's nice dungeon, short and very unforgiving, but not as RNG-dependant as Twinlits. It's also nice to get a drop from every floor from a descended dungeon.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Is pandora that good? I got an evolved one a whole back that I've never used.

The Hero gods can do crazy amount of damage, but they need rows, skill boosts and max-skilled orb changers (whale teams, in other words). Pandora is the best of the bunch for all the reasons dark tends to be the best colour. It's no surprise three of the last survey monsters have been skill ups for the best two subs for Pandora (Byakko and Hanzo) and Pandora herself.

e:

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Which subs would those be?

Hanzo, Dark Valk (Vamp is equivalent, until she gets her row), Byakko, Red Sonia, FA Luci, DA Meta and Loki. The standard setup for the Hero gods is two short CD orb changers, a full board changer and an attack booster or orb enhancer.

Quick back of the envelope calculation : you should get more than a million damage per subs with Byakko-->Hanzo-->Loki, which is enough to one shot every boss in the game.

escape mechanism fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jul 11, 2014

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Kevlar Beard posted:

So what should I keep rerolling for?

e: I'm following the reroll tier list, by the way.

There's a Godfest in two days anyway, so you can keep going with Loki and gather some stones and try to roll something better then.

If this fails, you can reroll and shoot for something better. The two featured pantheon are the Hero gods (Yamato Takeru; Andromeda; Perseus; Sun Wukong and Pandora), who are amazing endgame leaders but dreadful starters and the Chinese Celestials (Incarnation of Suzaku, Leilan; Incarnation of Seiryuu, Karin; Incarnation of Genbu, Meimei; Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya and Incarnation of Byakko, Haku) who are strong starters who can carry you into the endgame.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

I really enjoy playing with Genbu, Byakko and Perseus and own the perfect subs for Yamato Takeru and Pandora, so I whaled:

Ronia (counting last godfest that's two Sonias back to back)!
Mandrake
Perseus (dupe)
Green Guan Yu (dupe, at least I now own four green physical monsters)
Thor #4
Evolved Lemon dragon
Byakko #3
Pandora!!!
Divinegon
AA Luci (good for masks I guess)
Pandora #2
Mandrake
Loki
Anubis

Those were a pretty amazing series of pulls, to be honest. 11/14 gold is incredible, even with all the dupes. I can now save my stones for a JP 2.0/Greek 2.0 godfest or the Saint Seiya and PadBT collabs (as if we'll get them).

Pretty pumped about Pandora/Hanzo/Vamp/Byakko/FA Luci/Pandora :getin: and using Pandora as a luxury sub for Byakko.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Arcturas posted:

I made the mistake of rolling 3 times, because why not.

Gigas
Vampire
Liu Bei

I've got max-skilled Gigas's and Dark Vamps, so those were pretty disappointing, but the Liu Bei is interesting. He seems pretty meh, but I suppose I have a decent Dark/Green attacker team in the wings (DA Meta, D/L Yomi, Liu Bei, AA Michael, Sasuke or D/D Batman). EXCEPT THAT LIU BEI EATS DARK ORBS. Blech.

I really don't get Liu Bei. His active seems atrocious given the current suite of attackers. He doesn't have a sub-element, so that makes me think there will be a busty for his pantheon eventually, but...eh.

EDIT: You could build a green-red attacker team with him? (and different subs than I have) Liu Bei, King Flamie/Zhuge Liang, AA Mike, Suzaku, Cao Cao/Dino Rider, Liu Bei?

You're supposed to use him in an all green attacker team, really. I've played around with Liu Bei/Marine Rider/Sasuke/Griffin/Mari/Liu Bei and it's decently powerful, but not enough that I'd use it regularly over a regular Monogreen team. Where he really shines is when his active is used after Perseus' (Blue to Green, Red to Heart) to make a heavily green dominated Green/light board. Red and Blue could use their Hero and Greek 2 gods to achieve a similar effect, and Liu Bei was probably given that active to patch that hole into the Meta (It was one of reason Perseus is generally regarded as the least powerful Hero god).

escape mechanism fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Jul 14, 2014

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

It's nice that GungHo is taking advantage of the Two-Prong buff to play around with a different kind of combo gods. The pantheon is also somewhat friendlier to non-IAP players than the Hero gods: Vishnu/ADKZ/GR Cu Chu/Artemis's skill up/Athena/Vishnu is completely farmable and can use two-prongs, but is short on skill boosts, which can be deadly with the Heroes. They're never going to be very good starters though, since I can't imagine playing them without skilled up subs.

Their "increase # orbs skyfall" effect goes in a different slot than player buffs, right? So that they can be active at the same time as a Norse/Slime-type boost?

DB Loki is going to be a prime sub for Byakko, I think, since he allows dropping Vamp for another dark heartbreaker and brings some much needed RCV to the team. GL Freyja is the second Balanced monster to have two green rows, after Fafnir, so that's nice. They both seem a bit underwhelming, perhaps because they don't fix the weakness of their type, the way I&I did with healers (HP) and Freyr will do for dragons (RCV).

I wonder what they have in store with store for Thor. Healer seems out (a boost to RCV would be laughably useless; a boost to light healers HP incredibly broken - imagine Thor/Light Zhuge Liang/DQXQ/Valk/Sandalphon/Thor with 20k HP for a second) ; so it likely will be attacker or balance. Hopefully the first, since I have the team for this.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Snowmankilla posted:

Really disappointed in you guys. Came for hot hot Genbu talk, to no avail. I figured I had a while to decide where people were going, but here they are. Amy big thoughts? Or are most people going the lit form for the awakenings?

I really want to play around with GL Genbu/Marine Rider/Marine Rider or Sasuke/Athena/King Arthur/GL Genbu for some Two Prongs fun. Between green being the TPA colour and Athena's great Uvo, she's the most suited of the Chinese gods for that kind of gameplay. That will require farming and Ult evoing Athena and roughly 27 tamadras (not counting the 8 I still need for Pandora, Hanzo and Thor), so that's a while away though :(.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Schrodingers cat posted:

Didn't see a post about it but Arkham is coming to REM in 2 days (Batmans/Robin/Firefly/Catwoman) :D

Is the Batman REM really just three silver eggs and a ten percent chance to roll one of two great gold eggs? That's pretty blatant bullshit, right there.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

B/L Batman, not Robin.

FrickenMoron posted:

Yes, but unlike other collab REMs 2 of the silvers are actually really useful!

Two D/D Batman and Robin would be useful, agreed, and the paucity of that gacha's monsters make them at least easy to roll.

In defence of others collabs, I've gotten a lot of mileage out of Mari early on, as have others with Asuka, and both the Pad BT and Saint Seiya silvers eggs look really nice.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

FrickenMoron posted:

7/10, get wrecked son! :getin:

Now if I only could say the same about Freyr, who is like 4/40...

Edit: I have 170ish stam so i ran Legend master master master

Ugh, I have such a lovely luck today: 1/6 on Loki is the highlight of the day and I got no skill ups between 1 feed to Pandora, 13 to the Flower Dragon, 4 to Fafnir and 11 to Basilisk (and 1 to Chiyome from the PEM). I feel like I wasted my stones.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

opaopa13 posted:

Has anyone had a Genbu invasion today? The official announcement says the Spirit Jewels event is still running, but it wouldn't surprise me to learn that it got turned off along with the previous event.

I got invaded by Seiryuu yesterday so that event is still active. You're just unlucky.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

I just put mine up, refresh your friend list.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Izanagi obviously. Avalondrake is probably her best sub but he still isn't available in NA.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Maximal Padding posted:

I thought it was based off the story where Thor dresses up like Freyja to get his hammer back. He's wearing her hat.

That's obviously it, Loki is also dressed as a woman and he was disguised as "Freyja's" bridesmaid in the myth.

Going by the colours of the aura, he's probably light/green. I was hoping for a red subcolour for DQXQ, it's a hard spot to fill unless you have Apollo.

On the other hand, that might mean he'll get a healer subtype which would be amazing.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

He'll also replace Cu Chulainn in most teams (Beside GL Genbu that has trouble finding good Green/Dark subs and monotype Balanced teams of course) once we can skill him up. Hopefully soon!

In godfest news, I pursued Apollo for DQXQ and ended up with Minerva, four slightly less lovely 3 and 4 star eggs, a dupe Light Meta, Ares and Light Zhuge Liang. These last two are good consolation prizes at least.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Yudo posted:

Well poo poo. I'll hold onto my Tamas for now then. Hopefully the War Dragons come back some day as they seem to drop lots of Nenekos are are not as bullshit as Tengu, Wadatsumi and Xuanzang. I could dual Luic Wadatsumi, but grinding for an hour for the chance at a drop is not my idea of fun.

Also, if you want to clear Mythical Descends with a Hero team, it really helps to have some really big burst on the boss floor, and for Andromeda that means either Blonia, Andro + Hermes or Seiryuu + Hatsume. Andro + Siegfried + Hatsume would work, but having three of your four orb-changers up on the last floor seems really dicey.

That said, I don't have any experience with running Rodin or Blodin on a Hero team. It's possible they add enough damage on their own to make full board orb-change unnecessary.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Nosre posted:

So, after 5 runs (:psyduck:) of Hera-Ur and 2 'bad luck' stones yesterday, I finally got a drop. Mechanics-wise, is the 280% from a full board enhance the same as 2.8x? In other words, can she pretty much replace Baddie?

The multiplier is only applied to the match the plus is in, so it's only 2.8x if the board is one solid colour. If you make 3 red rows and 2 dark rows from a Sonia active, the effective multiplier would be 1.36x. If you make 12 three orbs matches, it's only 1.18x. If you make two dark 12-orbs matches and a red row, the multiplier will be 1.72x for dark and 1.36x for red. And so on.

Using both Hera-Ur and Baddie is the way to go, yes.

escape mechanism fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Aug 2, 2014

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

93tu posted:

By the look of it all the busty mystic dragons have a new active skill which is also shared between busty mystics, and they're all used as evolution fodder for each other. I might just hold out until all the busty mystics come out and just hoard a bunch of them.

I've read reports that the fusion of the other mystics dragons during the ultimate evolution has a normal chance of triggering skill ups but that, since these skill ups are applied after the evolution, they lower the cooldown of the new active skill of the busty dragon.

So it's a good idea to wait for an event before bustying the mystic dragons.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

I got four (maybe five?) Baby Tama in 14 runs the last time the dungeon was around. I suspect those of us with below average luck didn't report our drop rate quite as readily as goons who were luckier with (or absolutely screwed by) the RNG.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

4 babies in 15 runs... I now have 9 baby tamas in the bank which is half of what I need for my light heavy DQXQ team and that's ignoring the number I could use to awaken LZL and DW batman.

Tamadra are the biggest bottleneck in the game for me, at this point. Really hoping for a giveaway soon.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

So it turns out Pandora is my only leader that can reliably clear Hera-Is mythical, but my friend list is pretty sparse on that front. I'd be grateful if any usual Pandora users could throw an invite my way : 337 496 274. I have a +231 DQXQ as the fixed leader and generally also leave Byakko, Genbu, Lu Bu, LMeta or Parvati up.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Any high multiplier leader works, though, don't think you have to make a particular team for supers if you own a Ame, Shiva, Parvati, LMeta or similar unconditional 9x+ leader that's unresisted by the dragons.

That said, if you want to skill up some ogres, now is the time since they drop from the Dragon Knight biweeklies.

Qylvaran posted:

Everyone with Batwings: Please have the man up and running at 5pm PDT. Athena needs to be level 99 by 6, and several of you are on my list.

That's a 3h15 from now right? I'll try to get mine up before going to sleep.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Velveteen posted:

How much RCV should you try and get on a team? I'm at about 1700 on my Byakko team and I'm finding it hard to heal up when I drop low and sometimes get me killed. I'm about about 10k health and fighting monsters at lava tube and other element dungeon equivalents. Is RCV something you need to worry about or does that eventually fix itself as you get better subs on your team.

My endgame Byakko team has around 19k HP and 2500 RCV (with a fully +egged friend leader and negligible plusses on my cards), to give you an idea. Most teams will have around 2000 and 3500 RCV, unless they're made up of healer, attacker or physical monsters, or have a leader which boosts RCV.

That said, I was struggling with healing when I started farming the T5 dungeons too, but don't anymore, despite my HP/RCV ratio worsening (DD Byakko has lovely RCV). Chinese teams necessarily takes hits whenever you get orb-screwed and early- and mid-game I lacked both skill at matching (clearing as much orbs as you can with each match increase the likelihood of hearts dropping) and the skill-ups and awakenings needed to have skills ready early in a dungeon. It's not levels that will save you from low-RCV, but Tamadras and skill up dungeons.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

The alternate busty is better IF you have a set of 3 very specific other REM mons (Sun Quan, Blue Valk, Hatsume) Light Zhuge Liang can also be pretty good. The only farmable blue healer worth anything at all is Siren. With those three specific monsters, you can put together one of the most powerful teams in the game (I&I/Blue Valk/Hatsume/Sun Quan/Siren/I&I) but missing even a single piece makes it not really worth it.

DQXQ and the new Ruka and Gabriel Uvos are decent alternatives for Hatsume, and easier to get. But Sun Quan and Blue Valk are absolutely vital, you're right.

I tried putting the team together in my Padherder and it looks beastly as gently caress (30k HP and 4500 RCV on a 9x team :stare:), but without Valk it just doesn't have the orb generation to kill anything.

escape mechanism fucked around with this message at 23:04 on Aug 19, 2014

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Raenir K. Artemi posted:

I forgot about Gabriel, but I'd argue that DQXQ's orb change doesn't hold a candle to Hatsume's for this team, and that Ruka is more of an upgrade to Siren than an alternative to Hatsume. 5 turn orb changing isn't anything to sneeze at.

I was basing my evaluation on potential burst, because I'm more worried about a 9x team killing descended bosses than with its ability to grind down sub-bosses. Obviously Ruka and DQXQ are useless unless Valk is also activated on the same turn, but they also convert more of the board to useful colours than a Hatsume+Valk activation. (Having LZL is probably necessary to make DQXQ worth it).

Mostly, I wanted to point out that the team has slightly broader sub options than what's usually repeated about it.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

I just went 4/5 and 1/1 when feeding 6th Angels to Lucifer :unsmith: I was starting to despair from that loving grind, especially since I was below average on skillups so far (5/37). The collab not even a fun dungeon, having to constantly plink away at the armoured angels' life makes it a bore and 15 skillups is an enormous amount to grind through.

I'll still continue running though it until I reach 150 stam for super golds tomorrow morning, but that's enough, I'll rely on the unevolved angels to max skill him during the coming weeks.

Between this and Pandora's survey dungeon next week, I'm expecting great thing from my dark Hero team. 6 skill boosts on a team in which Byakko has the highest CD at 9 turns should be outright amazing.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

I just tried that. They were lucky that the Tama started on a two turn timer. Mine spawned on a one-turn timer, went on to bind Pandora on the first turn, then again on the second (it survived with one health since Pandora couldn't attack). I thankfully saved heart orbs from Pandora's active when I saw its timer, so I was able to clear 4 turns from her binds with a heart row and have everyone unbound on the lits, but this is the real weak point of this team comp.

It's probably easier than using LMeta though, so thanks for linking the video.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

uXs posted:

Jeez, I hadn't even noticed the bind-clearing skill, that's terrible.

Anyway, even without that you can kill the Tama (asap) first, and make sure you kill the lits as late as possible. You also have one extra turn on the last floor, they won't kill you right away.

So it's not a complete faceroll, but it's a million times easier than the traditional teams.

You're right about that.

What is a complete faceroll with Pandora however, is Valk Mythical, which I just cleared in 6 turns (stalling a turn on Golem so that Hanzo's skill was back up for the boss) without taking a hit. This team is amazing, I can't wait to max skill Pandora.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

trucutru posted:

The previously-descended dungeons are online in Japan now. Sky/Legendary dragons are 30 stamina (so no 100% drop rate, I guess) and appear after KotG while Hera/Two-Heroes require you do beat Zaerog, so, unless we do get their descended from time to time it is going to be harder for a newbie to get them.

Zeus and the other dragons appear in the technical dungeons. The dragons after Hill of Isis and Zeus after the stone dragons.

Wow, That placement of the old descendeds is complete bullshit. I had just unlocked T6 by the time I beat Two Heroes for the first time and that seems like a much better placement for them.

What is also bullshit is that fairy dungeon's droprate and my lovely luck on skillups (0/8 for Pandora and 1/27 for Fuuma :negative:)

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

opaopa13 posted:

They've also got far more "Balanced" stats than "Attacker" stats. If GungHo wants to make their extra awakenings just "good", they could go with Skill Boost, Skill Lock Resist and Move Time. That would make them identical to Kirin, but with a Prong instead of Blocker Resist, as well as an second color for their subelement, making team-building easier. That's already better than Kirin, so I doubt their awakenings will be any better than that. Maybe swap one out for a Water Row, to make them better subs without improving them as much as Leaders?

I don't think pre-busty stats are necessarily indicative of Uevo subtypes. Kirin had the least HP and the most RCV of the Chinese elementals and she still ended up physical. Genbu was the opposite and none of her Uevos are physical (Poor GGY).

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

opaopa13 posted:

Thanatos could help with a KotG-farming team, and

They just seem the kind of monsters who _might_ be clutch for some dungeon, someday. The idea of monsters who give you a Menace-like effect but aren't blocked by status shields is awesome, right? Admittedly, GungHo has been moving away from the "easy trash, boss who repeatedly overkills you forever" school of dungeon design and more towards "a number of interesting fights, featuring a variety of impediments, culminating in a tough fight that is resistant to one-shots but also will refrain from insta-murdering you", but I still like the idea of trading some stats for three turns of total invincibility.

I plan to skill up Thanatos to be able to farm Sandalphon with my dark devils team. That's a pretty niche use, but that's the only way I think I have to reliably clear that dungeon and a perfect example of using these dudes as a clutch against some gimmick. (I mean to use Echidna on Raphael then Thanatos when he's about to one shot the player and wait out his 10-turn immunity to dark)

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

DaveWoo posted:

Tama poll:

1) How many Tamas do you currently have in your Monster Box/unopened messages?
2) How many Tamas have you used, total?

1) None (I'm out of babies, too, as I've a lot of luck on Dub-topalits, recently)
2) Quick tally Padherder gives me 98, which is a lot more than I thought. (I've never fed away a baby tama)

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

There's some amazing stuff being announced in the stream right now, including guaranteed skill-up fodder (per colour), tamadra village, the ability to buy specific dungeons for a hour with coin (like the aforementioned Tamadra village or King carnival) and a doubling of the stamina recharge rate (1 per 5 minutes).

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Frocobo posted:

My boyfriend is relatively new to the game and needs some good friends. He's actually lucked out pretty hard on REM pulls so far as he has both Metatron and Isis (which he uses 90% of the time) among other things. Anyone feel like being a good person and friending him? 310,815,312

I sent him an invite, I have DQXQ, LMeta and Byakko with around 400 +eggs between them and they pair well with what he has.

iPodschun posted:

I'll be going with DQXQ as subs that have ~1200 attack kill Super Kings with 16x.

I just rolled U&Y and now I'm thinking of putting together a double two-prong luxury murderteam to deal with King Carnival and similar dungeons. Athena/Ares/U&Y/GZL/LZL/Zeus Stratios/Athena should just mow down everything in there. Am I right in thinking there's no red god with two two-prong awakenings? The only red monster that I know for sure has them is the Dino Rider.

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

FrickenMoron posted:

So, the next pantheon in line for ultimates are the hero series. I'm particularly curious what they might do with Pandora. Devil would be absolutely awesome, but her stats really scream healer or balance more than anything, so I'm a bit worried.

Balance wouldn't be so bad, Loki/Pandora/Vamp/Gronia/DR Luci/Loki would be a very strong team (and appropriately whaley).

I'm afraid GungHo will decide they're strong enough as is and just give them a subtype, subcolour and small stat buff, but I'd really like the Heroes to get branching ultimates in the style of the Chinese elementals : an Uvo with easy mats giving them more lenient activation requirements (like 2x for a 4 orb match and 2,5x for a 5 orbs match) to make them more useful for early- and mid-game players ; and a rare mats Uvo leaving them with their current leader skill but with extra awakenings (not necessarily rows or skill boost, but auto-healing, bind resist or a second skill block resist would all be useful).

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

My monolight DQXQ team still has lovely HP (15700 with two max egged monsters) because it's full of attackers and healers.

Apollo would solve that problem nicely, but I don't have him and I've resolved not to shake the gold dragon's hand until 2015.

Swapping Udon for Echidna is another solution, but its active makes it unattractive unless a preemptive calls for it.

e:

GoodBee posted:

Go on.

I know he's badass but that's about it. I just pulled one last godfest and got him evo'd and up to 80 on Super Emeralds. Just need the Tamadra for him now. I know he wants Ignus Cu Chu and I've got my second highlander in the works for that. I have Michael too but what's the verdict on him and his auto-heal?

What else is on the farmable list?

ADKZ, Canopus and Zhang Fei.

Hera-Beorc + Canopus + GZL is also a pretty nasty bomb despite the lack of prongs.

e2: Athena, too.

escape mechanism fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Sep 18, 2014

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

uXs posted:

It's a universal, guaranteed skillup. In what universe was it ever not going to be extremely difficult to get?

It's not so much the difficulty but the sheer tedium of it. Hours of grinding with nothing to show for it is not my idea of a good game.

GoodBee posted:

I have all those things! Except Zhang Fei but I don't think he's hit the US yet.

What about Michael? Pros are green attacker, mine's already high level; Cons are no prong, auto-heal.

The auto-heal is the last awakening, so it's easy to avoid. If he's already awakened, I wouldn't use him, no.

I wouldn't get too perfectionist with subtypes and two prong on GZL subs. Four four-orbs matches of enhanced green orbs will have each Zhuge Liang hitting for 2,5 million damage on the turn his active is used. That's powerful enough to drop almost every boss in the game on it's own. Having perfect REM subs like Marine Rider gives you more wriggle room, but the main role of GZL subs is to feed him green orbs, not to do damage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

escape mechanism
Feb 12, 2012

Ideally you'd want a team with 5 skill boosts so that your 5-turns orb changers are up at the start of a dungeon. I'm not seeing anything that'd allow you to do that in your padherder, though (Is it up to date?), unless you want to use CDD and its 15-turn CD in place of CDK (don't).

Loki is your best option in that last spot anyway.

If anyone's still looking for Pandaro friends, I have a max level, sl 3 one that's up on Tuesday and Friday and whenever I'm farming a descend she's good at: 337 496 274

• Locked thread