Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Those were fun races last night with some PS4 goons. If you're ever looking for another person for your dumb races, I'm down. PSN: Backup_Snacks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
For anyone selling Rebels, there's a newer refined method.
Start by buying wheels>high-end>stock>shadow for around $8k
Buy musical horn 5 for free
Buy jazz loop horn for free
Sell for a little over $60k for $49k profit each time.

BitBasher posted:

Wait, the Casco crushed it without the turbo installed? I know what Im buying when I get home.

Is the turbo bug still a thing? I haven't been buying it for most of my cars.

Auxiliary Treats fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Mar 12, 2015

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
I was racing a couple nights ago and the guy in front of me managed to roll his car before it even started. I'm sure this is a regular thing with Rockstar but it's the first time I've seen it happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWu0LL_76Fg

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Craptacular posted:

Let's do this at 8pm CDT March 20 (tomorrow). Here's the tentative playlist, which is subject to change if people want to add some more. I will send out invites tomorrow at 8 to everyone in LLJK.

No truckers-v-bikers, because I didn't realize those were only 8 players.

e: if someone wanted to suggest an off-road race, I noticed I didn't have one of those in the list.

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/4XYne7mxt0yCHSLmBJoNSQ - working link
It's not for off-road vehicles but this is a pretty good GTA race down Mt Chiliad.

Auxiliary Treats fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Mar 21, 2015

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Craptacular posted:

I don't think you linked the race you meant to link.

Ugh, Social Club is even worse using a mobile browser. This should be the right one.
Avalanche Extreme

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Powershift posted:

Lookin for 1 more for some heisting on PS4 right now. GT: powerswift.

Sorry I had to bail so soon.

I found out when you're stealing the vans in Trevor's heist, The Lost are the biggest obstacle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTPmaeQ0PuI

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
I'm looking to either host or join the 4th heist on PS4 in about an hour (3:00 central). I really just want to get the unlocks so if I host you'll get a nice cut.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Pretzel Rod Stewart posted:

I think if you spawn too many emergency vehicles cops start showing up in normal cars

All I saw when I rolled up was a traffic jam made entirely of cops. That's how I knew it was the right place.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
With enough forward momentum on a motorcycle, you can glide for a really long time. Now I just need to work on landing it. Skip to 3:15 for the best one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKhAuDFaiU

The race is Sea Jump. Once you get the gliding technique figured out it's pretty fun to get pubbies to join.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Akion posted:

I need a cop outfit for... reasons. Does the bug to get it into your wardrobe still work?

As far as I can tell it's fixed. The way it worked before was that when you were on-call for a job, it would just dump you into the game once the host launched it. Now you actually get pulled into the lobby before it launches. Going directly into the job was what made the glitch work.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

titties posted:

E: had a great time last night doing Slasher, ROCKET's, and some of the adversary games. Shout out to the TUFF BUTT BOYS goons who don't post in this thread and also to Geeves

How were you feeling this morning geeves

Yo. Thanks for giving us all the hot tips; being able to buy a 4th garage is probably my favorite new feature. Those slasher rounds on Humane Labs were amazing.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

titties posted:

It is also lame that each VIP can only hire 3 bodyguards at a time.

That's it, only 3? Lame indeed.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

Which yacht do I buy because people are saying the biggest one is kind of poo poo and the middle one is the way to go

They would only say that if they aren't able to afford the Aquarius. :smug:

I was finally in a session with multiple pubby yachts last night on PS4 and now I see what other posters meant about it being like a yacht blockade. People get really defensive about their boats too. A buddy and I grabbed submarines and chilled underneath a few. Watching the map to see people scramble around trying to find us was nice.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

titties posted:

You might remember these things if butt clan posted in the thread more

E: also I played this game today and it kind of sucked.

I thought Sumo sounded kinda cool but then I played it and it was kinda lame.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

titties posted:

:siren:PS4 Goons:siren:

Join me, celebrity news personality Buffy Wang, for an afternoon of hideous grinding on Saturday, 04 JUNE 2016 @ 1500 Eastern (GMT -5).

We're (by which I mean I am) proud to present the "FitB is a Scrub Bitch" charity event. Our goal is to humiliate and fully indoctrinate LLJK leader Fallinintheblack into the PS4 community. If FitB is unavailable or unwilling to participate then I guess we can still do stuff anyway.

The 3pm Eastern start time is to accommodate his filthy european time zone. As always, quote this post to sign up and please provide social club links to any content you want to run.

1.) titties (PSN: mr_dread)
2.) CBJSprague24 (PSN: jsprague24)
3.) Montalvo (PSN: captspacebeard)
4.) Hugh Malone (PSN: malakai714) [Skubrats Scramble] Lonmoars]
5.) Craptacular (PSN: LLJK_Craptacular)
6.) Wee Bairns (PSN: Wee_Bairns)

If you can promise that it will be both hot and sexy, I'll get in on that.

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
Are you able to share the payout through the inventory menu at all?

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013

Combat Pretzel posted:

Found out about this gliding bullshit with bikes. Always wondered how people overshot me in jumps without slipstreaming. Anything of the sort that applies to cars? It feels like when I don't correct the car during a jump except hard on touch down, or correct it so it's tangential to the arc it jumps ("aerodynamic jump" or whatever the gently caress :haw: ), it seems to reach farther.

If you angle you car so it's pointed at about a 45° downward angle you can glide farther, but not to the same degree that bikes can.

taters posted:

Doing a backward somersault on a motorcycle can double the distance your jump covers. When the bike flips upside-down you get a noticeable boost to your elevation too. Its not super useful in a race as the bike is much faster with its wheels on the ground.

Yeah, but it looks cool.

Auxiliary Treats posted:

With enough forward momentum on a motorcycle, you can glide for a really long time. Now I just need to work on landing it. Skip to 3:15 for the best one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JKhAuDFaiU

The race is Sea Jump. Once you get the gliding technique figured out it's pretty fun to get pubbies to join.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Auxiliary Treats
Jun 26, 2013
I'll try and play the bad game with you guys.

• Locked thread