Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
A good hygiene hack is to be a vampire so you can't see how hideous your hygiene is in the mirror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rad-daddio posted:

Does anyone else shave their rear end valley so it's easier to wipe? I did it last night, and I ended up nicking my rear end in a top hat and I'm afraid the next time I take a poo poo it'll tear and my lower half will unzip like a duffel bag full of wet scarves.

I'm assuming it's too much upkeep so I just imagine it's self regulating from a hair perspective.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
The one thing I do regret a bit is not using sunscreen as much as I could have. Luckily with a life full of healthy exercise I'm going to age like Peter Fonda and not Robert Kraft.

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Aug 17, 2019

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Shaving every day is onerous. You want someone clean shaven, you have to accept some days they're gonna have some stubble. Upstairs and downstairs.

Oscar Wild fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 18, 2019

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

This is why I've removed all of my skin and replaced it with a polymer.

I've added on to the second story and the lower half is full of junk.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
You can save a lot of money on deodorant by just shoving leaves under your shirt. It'll give you that good pine scent that drives people wild.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I will die on this (public) mound!

Is the public mound well trimmed?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
When practicing goon hygiene do not neglect to clean you scabbard and wrist sheaths for your knives. They tend to get damp and can quickly smell like mildew which will expose you to the evil baron and turn off the fair damsel.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

I fill my bathtub with gin and lay in it slowly sipping.

Gross, gin.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

I sip with a twizzler.

I keep sipping after i pee because pee is clean and i have good hygiene.

Should i try a different liquor for better results? What are your suggestions for better bath liquor sipping?

Honestly? Port.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Be sure to save all your fingernail clippings and hair hidden in envelopes around your studio. It would be terrible if they fell into the hands of a voodoo witch.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

unless the voodoo witch made a doll and simulated sex on it.

*she says from the bathtub filled with port*

Obviously you're not a voodoo witch. Proper voodoo requires hair or fingernail or skin remnants from the victim for the magic to be properly potent.

No one knows you went big on Sunday, sleep in to cut the hangover and just skip your shower. You will not smell like cheap wine.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

You were wrong OhDubs. People keep asking why it smells like a cheap french dive bar whenever im around today. Thanks for the lovely advice man!

I'm sorry but that's just called "smelling french".

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Most toilet paper in public places is really thing and not fit for standard usage. You should always walk around with a full toilet paper roll of the highest quality at all times. If you somehow forget your roll and must go number 2 in public, do not risk the stinky finger and just go nowhere near the blast zone. Alternatively, go full fist into the problem space, wiping aggressively with your fingers until you're all clean. After all, you're going to wash your hand anyway, what's the big deal?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Vaginas like ears are self cleaning, no need to use all that dish soap or anything.

And a reminder that a fleshlight is a pocket pussy, so it probably operates on the same principle.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Colonel Cancer posted:

Assholes are self cleaning too.

Assholes, rectums. poo poo, the whole body is self cleaning. You might as well stop using stringent detergents.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Before showering, consider Axe body spray.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Rad-daddio posted:

I haven't used a comb or hair brush in 15 years.

I comb and brush myself daily, but not my head.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Colonel Cancer posted:

Are you a hobbit?

Nope, just a hairy hairy man.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

underpants exist to be changed daily and i guarantee you smell like rear end if thats not the case

When you put it like that, want to change your underpants into cash?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Hiking a week in the woods generally produces pheromones of activity and health and virility. Sitting on the couch without showering all weekend is just like that but without all the driving.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Burt Sexual posted:

I have a friend that wears Frankenstein and mirth. It smells good for a hippie. Not correcting the auto thing

That's franken-STEEN.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

This thread, much like goon hygiene, is neglected until an absolute disaster happens, usually haphazardly fixed with a spare loose sock and some body spray.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

My Shoes posted:

Im cleaning my house today and finding so many things i thought i lost.

Deodorant, I've been looking for that for months! Good thing I didnt buy a new one. That should have been a silly waste of money.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Best product for managing man pubes?

Currently I trim with scissors and then take a fresh disposable razor to the shaft, balls, and undercarriage.

Broken glass. I've found that the green bottles are generally sharper but the clear glass allows you to see your work better.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Does anyone have any advice on underboob sweat? I'm going through a roll of paper a week over here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Jerry Cotton posted:

Talcum powder?

Ok, I jizzed in some powder and now my boobs are sticking together.