Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lol if you believed his "crazy bitch ex wife" story before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

im going to pass around a hat so we can buy the forums

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

oh come on lmao

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Taeke posted:

So uhm... what's reddit like? Never actually been there. Or are there other alternatives to SA?

Guess I did get my :10bux: worth lol

half of it is treacly nerd posting half of it is unabashed bigotry

all of it is hidden behind the worst interface for discussion possible

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

G.A.P.O. posted:

Looks like there was a second DV call at or near Lowtax's residence after Logan posted on KF. Way to double down, Lowtax!

sorry for founding a forum that doxxed and harassed so many people but anyway I did some more sleuthing and

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Stuntman posted:

I just said I didn't want Lowtax to beat her within an inch of her life for finally putting the torch to his funeral pyre.

I'm certainly no fan of Logan. But I also don't think she was a "partner" to homewrecking. Lowtax did that all on his own, if he hadn't found Logan, he would have just cast some other young thot in the role. (In fact we saw he had been scouting for GFs for awhile before finding Logan)

Do remember Ashlii was making GBS threads on wife #1 during the first year of marriage to Lowtax for being a terrible mom? It's a thing with Lowtax, he uses the new woman as an attack dog or tormenter against the last ex. Logan antagonizing Ashlii was exactly what Lowtax wanted.

What Lowtax didn’t realize is that Logan wasn’t like the depressive, docile and more easily controlled previous wives. Logan was a wildcard and thanks to her BPD he wasn‘t ever going to be able to control her for long, she can’t even control herself.

Lowtax’s last two exes had kids with him and knew they couldn’t go apeshit online dragging him. Hell, they had to live in fear of goons harassing them for irritating poor Lowtax. Also child support they get depends on his SA income, so endangering that only hurts their kids. There was no way they would put the dirty laundry and drama online.

Logan? She had none of those issue to hold her back and has no problem putting her drama online. We we’re all waiting for this to end in an epic bonfire of drama and it’s finally happened.

shut the gently caress up you creepy weirdo. dont fantasize about imagined personality disorders.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

what a bone-chilling post. either LT wrote it for her, or she wrote it to avoid having worse things happen to her.

it checks all the boxes of abused partner defending their abuser. it even says fell down the stairs holy poo poo.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

To be fair, if she’s really borderline/bpd this is standard procedure tho

Source: used to live with one :smith:

stop reading kiwifarms you absolute moron

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

pretty incredible that he is such a piece of poo poo he couldn't stop himself from abusing a third woman, even with the chance of his piggy bank of free money being taken away.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

ill take ten live action goatmans before I watch that video.

it was nice, before, to cordon off in some dusty corner of my brain, the knowledge that sometimes abuse victims get gaslit so bad they defend their abusers. it was safe and theoretical and academic. seeing it happen in realtime is unbelievably horrifying.

I saw this as a witness, and occasional recipient, of abuse who absolutely defended the abuser.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Jack Trades posted:

Are we going from #BelieveWomen to "DontBelieveWomen in the span of 12 hours?

gently caress you.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

like, you can take her at face value telling her truth without direct coercion, and still know that those are lowtax's words coming out of her mouth. he manipulated a woman who loved his site and his work, wooed her, and now she is scared that she "ruined" it because lowtax made up some asinine excuse for hitting her that she is forcing herself to believe.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Crocoswine posted:

Nurge loves beating women

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Muscle Wizard posted:

my mom has borderline try again

bpd people can suck to live with yes

but also

we dont know she has bpd

and if she does, people with bpd are very susceptible to being used by predators like lowtax

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Lister posted:

Here is another police report from two years ago

classic abuser poo poo. gaslit and gently caress with someone until they snap and do something stupid like throwing trash and slapping, then act mega-contrite and concerned about their mental health (but a little injured just so you can guilt them later!)

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Flavius Aetass posted:

non-abusive people don't react to arguments over tv shows with pushing and throwing and slapping

there can be abusive acts by the victim, but it doesn't change the balance of power in the situation. the context of the other police reports doesn't really leave much wriggle here.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Lacey posted:

OK it's a suffragette phrase referencing a poem about how women deserve both the necessities of life (bread) but also dignity (roses). How they got the big brass clangers to appropriate from the suffragettes is beyond me.

Bread and roses also go bad after ~week so maybe it's that

its a trade unionist phrase created by a suffragete who did labor strikes, and was also used by the IWW around the same time.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Piggy Smalls posted:

Didn’t the lady say she made the whole thing up due to her mental issues and alcohol?

lol I remember your thread about gaslighting your wife

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Obeah posted:

He alternates between being zany "angry" and real angry, but in both cases, not great to subject your teen daughter to in front of internet strangers. But it really loving goes off the rails at a certain point. Like, step(?)mom standing outside the basement door telling Lowtax to let her go to bed off the rails.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIOkXOuXelA

his daughter seems like a lovely person despite everything and seeing her try to cope with her super hosed up dad rambling is awful.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Rhetoric-o-Tron posted:

i'm really just trying to figure out why burt took a picture of what i guess is his daughter in a swim suit four days ago, cropped the full picture to remove most of her face, then did a soft blur around everything that wasn't the woman's body.

like, who are you showing your daughter off to?

glad I'm not alone in being squicked out by burt

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

heartbreaking, but I'm glad she is getting safe + the help she needs.

also confirms that low t made her post those hostages videos. anyone doubting it can jump off a loving bridge.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Hmmm actually you’re right let him go broke so his kids die of starvation

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

it's petty, but seeing a serial moron like nurge get booted before the heat death of this forum feels good

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I would really really like to know what the transfer of money was

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

gently caress. I made a cert purchase a couple weeks ago, and just recently had a couple fraud charges appear on my card. if I had fraud because of this wifebeating piece of poo poo