Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

He then threatened me (he was surprisingly fit) told me he was an ex con ans wasn't afraid to kick my human being rear end

I was with you up to here and then I hit the point of disbelief.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

WHy would that cause disbelief? I'd be willing to bet if he was in jail at one point it had something to do with abusing a child. I'll request a copy of the police report.

I think my brain just refuses to accept the part in parenthesis along with "is an overbearing/raging brony"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
My first roommate in college dipped. He'd leave pop cans all over full of spit. I accidentally knocked one over once and oh god...

He smoked, too. In a non-smoking residence. Somehow I ended up in trouble reporting him for making all my stuff smell like poo poo.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

hseroK divaD posted:

That list is kinda missing a few steps between "dancing!" and "get an erection!"

You've clearly never had a penis.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Captain Clown posted:

Ladies, gentlemen, and others, I give you: The Official Joker. At first, he seems like a normal sort of fan blogger. You know, maybe a little weird, but nothing too annoying. ...But the further you look back into his archives, the more you wonder if you think this guy actually thinks he's the Joker. And even if he doesn't, holy poo poo, the arrogance. It emanates from every text post.

The Official Joker: MAKE NO MISTAKE. :cool:

This guy really needs to hook up with THE ONE TRUE Usagi Kou

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ToxicSlurpee posted:

And for those of you who have never had the misfortune of cleaning public bathrooms for a living, these things can get positively revolting.

The idea of somebody not only willingly but joyously plundering these little baskets of gross is just downright horrifying.

I did third shift maintenance (custodial duty) at a rural Walmart for a few months as a second job. There was regularly blood smeared on the stall walls, tampons and pads stuck via blood to the walls, blood on the ceiling, the whole seat and floor covered in blood...

If they could cover it in blood, they did.

The women's restroom was the only reason I stopped working that job. I could handle the boredom of stripping and waxing floors for six hours of a night, I didn't care about chasing a mop a whole shift, the pee drips in front of the urinals were laughable by comparison.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Inspector Zenigata posted:

family .... sever all ties .... their gooniness.

Stones, glass house

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

meataidstheft posted:

Also what is it with those dorks and the tactical army boots?

Looks like a pair of Dr Martens to me

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wasabi the J posted:

I just want to say that a layer of Plastidip as primer works well for that. Doesn't eat the foam and makes a nice even surface to paint.

The spray stuff or the jar, painted on with a brush?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Weldon Pemberton posted:

So where do you find all this poo poo?

If the rest of her posts are anything to go by it's probably a goon.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Clochette posted:

How does driving a car like this not get you tailgated, keyed, and harassed every moment of the day?

Being surrounded by non-psychopaths?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Fatkraken posted:

Veganism doesn't automatically make you skinny. There are a ton of super fatty vegan foods, peanut butter and french fries are vegan, and you could get all your daily calories from like half a pound of cashew nuts. There's also plenty of vegan foods that are basically pure starch or super sugary. Protein can be an issue if you're not paying attention to your diet, but being a fat vegan is laughably easy.

Yeah, of all the vegans I've known, they're all fatties. Bar none.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I don't get the hate for Reddit, it's just another community platform

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
So I guess you hate LiveJournal and Tumblr for all the sick poo poo they let stay up too?

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Orcs and Ostriches posted:

*Racist white male.

He's not a racist, that's what's so insane about this.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VincentPrice posted:

That was the Cure, not Bauhaus.

Awkward...

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Slime posted:

Jean shorts are a loving abomination and anyone who wears them is scum.

Those two women are wearing cutoffs, which are not jean shorts.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stairs posted:

...which one? Please tell me it's the one wearing pantyhose with his kilt.

That one appears to be a woman, in a skirt.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

DrBouvenstein posted:

Good GOd, they're breeding. :gonk:

Soon we'll be One Nation, Under the Fedora. :gonk:

If the drat hat is the worst thing to you in that picture you need to re-examine your priorities.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Wasabi the J posted:

That whole zero tolerance thing only gets used for the dumbest possible poo poo.

I mean I hate zero tolerance with a passion, but if you can't even use it to suspend KIDS ASSAULTING OTHER KIDS....

Uh, guy? The kid getting assaulted generally gets suspended under Zero Tolerance, too.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

MizPiz posted:

A bit old, but does anyone else think this guy is a MRA "public figure" just waiting to happen? Between their appearance and the snippets of their relationship, I have a feeling it's going to crash pretty badly and the guy will start going on about Fe-males.

What the gently caress.

The awkward is you.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

ArtIsResistance posted:

Do MRAs even exist outside of these forums and those 2 guys in Alberta?

They're the new bogeyman for people who don't actually interact with people outside the internet.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rodbeard posted:

They're mainstream enough that they were made fun of on Saturday Night Live.

SNL also had an ICP "Magnets" sketch that like... 3 people who don't use the internet 90+ hours a week got, so that doesn't say much.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ghostlight posted:

A few months back I hopped off the internet and went outside only to find four of them operating an "information stand" on the main road about how the government was destroying families by generally tending to give custody of children to the woman in a divorce because of the exact kind of patriarchy they are in favour of feminism.

Pics or it didn't happen. And even then I'm likely calling shenanigans.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Good News Everyone posted:

Hey guys, it's totally okay if you don't have your game down yet. Even super slick PUA's hover-hand once in awhile.

(also look at his stupid face good lord)

That looks like "arm laying on shoulder" not hoverhand

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Postal Parcel posted:

Consider how many MRAs would actually exist. they would be ignored outside of fringe groups.

get a sort of confirmation bias.

Think about a few of these sentences and how they look when it's just them in your post.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Sneakers posted:

like, we should relax about him about having those dreads because it's just a hair style

It is, and in fact it's a hair style that over the course of history has been sported by many cultures.

It looks stupid on anyone of any color though so

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

nutranurse posted:

Or you could just google black people with dreadlocks and see that it looks very different from white people with dreadlocks. :v:

But nah, if white people can't do it no one should.

Looks dumb on everyone, sorry.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Sneakers posted:

Feathers have also been worn over the course of history and has been sported in many cultures but guess what? If you're a white kid from New York City you don't get to wear a loving headdress.

You're not tricking me into defending a hat.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

A Fucker IRL posted:

I love these types of pictures.

You could have probably a whole thread where you have to guess if its a picture of Israeli Jew family or a white Apartheid era South African family.

what.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Concatenation posted:

Ugh why do I browse imgur. On an amusing Dara O'Briain / Sean Lock bit that someone posted (http://imgur.com/gallery/jWixe) some of the commenters decide to brag about their hentai collections.

That all sounds like facetious comments, maybe it's time for a recalibration of your humor apparatus

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bean posted:

This is not fan art. This was posted from the Hub's official twitter.

Pinkie Pie in a goddamn fedora.

Yeah SA is basically the only place on the internet that gets worked up over a hat, btw

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. Mallory posted:

No, it's not. Have you ever visited another forum? Fedoras are a huge joke across the internet

A joke, sure. But nobody gets worked up over them like goons do.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Croc Monster posted:

FTFY, so yes, he definitely belongs in this thread.

Despite being a Democrat, Bill Clinton is alright by me.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

henkman posted:

And now it all becomes clear

Yeah, I don't really understand why people on SA get angry at most things. Hakuna matata, man.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Miltank posted:

guess his politics?

"Young enough to not have been able to vote in the last two elections so lol who even cares about his political leanings"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Nooo, what happened? :ohdear:

He punched his own timecard.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Paladinus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTIPuyEj8nw
It may not be pure A/U/G, but it's pretty unsettling. And can possibly be related to furries.

Looks like a 12-13 year old kid, more likely "I'm bored and found something to amuse myself, now I do it any time someone will give me attention for it"

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

FrozenVent posted:

Have you ever tried to stop drinking, yet maintain a social life?

Oh, you're not drinking? Do you want a beer?

Are you sure you don't want something?

Here's a beer.

Do you want a drink?

And so on.

Sounds like you A) Have no experience in this and are going by 80s-90s party movies or B) Need new friends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Clochette posted:

I love people who think going to THE GHETTO is like walking into a raider camp in Fallout.

Well, you see my suburban friend, some neighborhoods? It's absolutely true. Walk into the wrong part of my neighborhood at the wrong hour in the wrong colors whether you're black, white, hispanic, Asian, or any other ethnic group under the sun, and you might just find yourself in a beatdown sandwich.

It's getting better, they just put 26 people in a local heroin ring in jail for a few years (the leader got ~20 years, the rest quite a bit less), so it's gotten a lot quieter in that area, but there's a lot of young punks trying to step up and fill the holes in the local Crips set.

But keep on thinking it's all peaches and cream in ~the ghetto~ because white kids mostly get left alone, but next time there's a shootout down my street and the police refuse to come due to the neighborhood, I'm sure it'll be a great consolation that Clochette thinks it isn't that bad!

• Locked thread