Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

We don't really know why he went to PMach. Could be lack of options. Still didn't really clear her as town even with that power. I don't really have a good answer, but I feel like his "just for fun" explanation makes no sense at all. There's wanting to have fun and there's actively making the bad decision, and there is absolutely no reason he would give up his rolecop for a roleblock. Roleblocks aren't really more "fun" than a rolecop and then it means he gets to do nothing N3 which is a whole lot less fun than being able to do anything. The excuse absolutely doesn't hold up.

Here you are still trying to use your own logic to say what I would or wouldn't do or have a reason to do and telling me what's more fun to me to boot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Asiina posted:

We don't really know why he went to PMach. Could be lack of options. Still didn't really clear her as town even with that power. I don't really have a good answer, but I feel like his "just for fun" explanation makes no sense at all. There's wanting to have fun and there's actively making the bad decision, and there is absolutely no reason he would give up his rolecop for a roleblock. Roleblocks aren't really more "fun" than a rolecop and then it means he gets to do nothing N3 which is a whole lot less fun than being able to do anything. The excuse absolutely doesn't hold up.

I dunno, if the lie detect thing had been mentioned that would have cleared her in my eyes. I guess in fairness I was already leaning towards believing her though since I felt like she was really talking to pmush.

The rest I agree with though, it doesn't make a lot of sense.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Asiina posted:

I'm not saying he didn't visit PMach, I'm saying his actions N2 make absolutely zero sense as claimed.

Ahh gotcha, I kind of misread your post in I thought it said 'We don't really know if CPig went to Pmach.'

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Here you are still trying to use your own logic to say what I would or wouldn't do or have a reason to do and telling me what's more fun to me to boot.

Yes, I'm using logic to say something doesn't make sense.

I like how you're trying to paint that as a bad thing though.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Yes, I'm using logic to say something doesn't make sense.

I like how you're trying to paint that as a bad thing though.

No the bad thing is that you as asiina don't think it makes sense and I as cpig am telling you it makes perfect sense for me, the person who actually did it and thought it was more fun because rolecop is his least favorite role after vt and is on par with doc in how I feel about it.

The person who is know to do things that make no sense just because he feels it's more fun.

You know , to HIM not you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

No the bad thing is that you as asiina don't think it makes sense and I as cpig am telling you it makes perfect sense for me, the person who actually did it and thought it was more fun because rolecop is his least favorite role after vt and is on par with doc in how I feel about it.

The person who is know to do things that make no sense just because he feels it's more fun.

You know , to HIM not you.

"Least favourite role AFTER VT"

Yet you would still choose to do nothing during N3 rather than have something to do N2, N3, and N4.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

"Least favourite role AFTER VT"

Yet you would still choose to do nothing during N3 rather than have something to do N2, N3, and N4.

Yes

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
k

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm not really known for thinking ahead.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Explains our totally owning that skeleton boss.

(too much?)

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

Explains our totally owning that skeleton boss.

(too much?)

Nah

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I think you're doing a great job, I just couldn't miss the opportunity.

ur still a scumbo tho

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Asiina posted:

I think you're doing a great job, I just couldn't miss the opportunity.

ur still a scumbo tho

Nah ur wrong.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

CapitalistPig (1): Asiina
TMMadman (1): Snooze Cruise
Snooze Cruise (1): King Burgundy

Not Voting (4): CapitalistPig, DickBastardly, Quidthulhu, TMMadman

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 1 day, 18 hours.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Need to hear more from Quid and Dick.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 1

Snooze Cruise (6): TMMadman, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, King Burgundy, King Burgundy, fiery_valkyrie, BottleKnight, Podima, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes
Poison Mushroom (3): Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, Podima, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, Propaganda Machine, DickBastardly, Snooze Cruise, DickBastardly, Podima, BottleKnight
Podima (2): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, DickBastardly
SirSamVimes (1): Asiina, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, Podima, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Podima, King Burgundy
Quidthulhu (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
fiery_valkyrie (0): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes
CapitalistPig (0): Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight, Poison Mushroom, BottleKnight
DickBastardly (0): Poison Mushroom, Poison Mushroom
King Burgundy (0): TMMadman, TMMadman
TMMadman (0): King Burgundy, Asiina, King Burgundy, Asiina, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, fiery_valkyrie, fiery_valkyrie
BottleKnight (0): Podima, Podima, King Burgundy, Poison Mushroom, SirSamVimes, Poison Mushroom, King Burgundy, SirSamVimes

Not Voting (1): Poison Mushroom

With 13 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 12th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Somberbrero posted:

Final Votecount for Day 2

BottleKnight (7): SirSamVimes, SirSamVimes, TMMadman, Asiina, King Burgundy, Podima, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman, TMMadman, Quidthulhu, SirSamVimes
Asiina (2): Propaganda Machine, fiery_valkyrie, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Snooze Cruise (2): Quidthulhu, SirSamVimes, DickBastardly, Asiina, Asiina, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu, TMMadman, TMMadman, Quidthulhu, SirSamVimes
TMMadman (1): Snooze Cruise, BottleKnight, Snooze Cruise
Podima (0): fiery_valkyrie, Propaganda Machine, Propaganda Machine, fiery_valkyrie
Quidthulhu (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
fiery_valkyrie (0): King Burgundy, King Burgundy
DickBastardly (0): Quidthulhu, Quidthulhu
Propaganda Machine (0): Podima, Snooze Cruise, Podima, Snooze Cruise

Not Voting (0):

With 12 alive, it's 7 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 17th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 3 minutes.

Podima posted:

Votecount for Day 3

Podima (5): fiery_valkyrie, Asiina, King Burgundy, Propaganda Machine, CapitalistPig
Quidthulhu (1): SirSamVimes
CapitalistPig (1): Podima, Podima, Podima
Propaganda Machine (1): Asiina, Asiina, Quidthulhu, Podima, Podima
Asiina (0): Quidthulhu, Propaganda Machine, Quidthulhu, Propaganda Machine
Snooze Cruise (0): CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, SirSamVimes, DickBastardly, SirSamVimes, CapitalistPig, Quidthulhu, DickBastardly, DickBastardly, DickBastardly

Not Voting (3): DickBastardly, Snooze Cruise, TMMadman

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 20th, 2016 at 10 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 27 minutes.

It's not shown here but I hammered Pod D3. Based solely on voting correlation, KB, Asiina and TMM seem likely scumbros. I know this is low-effort but going back to analyze this game is.. I'll put it this way, there's a lot going on.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 20 hours, 30 minutes.

Our powers are great and our sight is keen, but we cannot know the secrets of the deep past and we will not dishonor you by claiming we do. How this world came to be, and how we came to be in it, is a matter only of conjecture. But this is what our wisest believe.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DickBastardly posted:

It's not shown here but I hammered Pod D3. Based solely on voting correlation, KB, Asiina and TMM seem likely scumbros. I know this is low-effort but going back to analyze this game is.. I'll put it this way, there's a lot going on.

How do you come to this conclusion? Asiina wasn't part of the D1 lynch and I wasn't part of the D3 lynch (although I would have been). Frankly, I'm more suspicious of you since you weren't part of the D1 lynch when you voted late and not for Snooze and then also weren't part of the D2 lynch when you kept your vote on Snooze for most of the day. Scum often don't want to be on the lynch of town too often or help lynch a scumbro on D1.

Quite honestly, if it weren't for your power, I would be extremely worried about you and even knowing it, I am still slightly suspicious.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Snooze Cruise posted:

Asiina can't be the roleblocker, she knew kb was doc, and tmm used empower tracker to prove her visit on ssv n1. Role blocker wouldn't visit ssv twice.

King can't be the role blocker since he was was seen visiting ssv n2. Again, pod was role blocked that night.
##vote TMM

Waaaaaait

This is a pair that could be lying together. FV could had never visited ssv. They nk2 so asiina and kb clear each other and fv poisoned ssv while then while one of the others rb pod.

Asiina really did visit ssv n1 for some reason, and got lucky when tmm track her.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Also kb would had a good reason to kill poison

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
So I claim nobody visited KB right at the beginning of the day today because?

Because that is an insanely risky claim to make with all the possible movers if I'm not actually a watcher.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Quid really needs to claim his action last night.

I posted this already but I don't think it went through.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Asiina posted:

So I claim nobody visited KB right at the beginning of the day today because?

Because that is an insanely risky claim to make with all the possible movers if I'm not actually a watcher.

It's a possibility and one of the few scenarios that works so far

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

TMMadman posted:

How do you come to this conclusion? Asiina wasn't part of the D1 lynch and I wasn't part of the D3 lynch (although I would have been). Frankly, I'm more suspicious of you since you weren't part of the D1 lynch when you voted late and not for Snooze and then also weren't part of the D2 lynch when you kept your vote on Snooze for most of the day. Scum often don't want to be on the lynch of town too often or help lynch a scumbro on D1.

Quite honestly, if it weren't for your power, I would be extremely worried about you and even knowing it, I am still slightly suspicious.

Asiina voted for a town D1, "although you would have" voted D3 doesn't explain why you didn't and I already explained why my D1 vote was hosed up (in short, I didn't realize how close we were to deadline and was reading the frenzy of posts when I read BK's "vote SSV or risk no lynch post" so I dropped that vote literally the last minute while everyone else switched to snooze). You should (you do) know what my power is, what it does, and that it's a pro-town role. My read is just based on voting correlation, which I freely admitted was weak.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

DickBastardly posted:

So you think there are 3 scum left in this game? 4 scum total in a 13 player game?

Also, if I'm following your reasoning, you think scum will all vote together?

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Snooze Cruise posted:

Also kb would had a good reason to kill poison

Why would I want to kill Pmush?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You know for all of Asiinas talk about playing logically, why didn't she watch SSV during N3? Given that KB had been exposed as the doctor who visited SSV during N2 and typically doctors can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row, so I'd think it'd make more sense to watch the mod confirmed town on N3 since Asiina had already proven she can visit the same person on consecutive days.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You know for all of Asiinas talk about playing logically, why didn't she watch SSV during N3? Given that KB had been exposed as the doctor who visited SSV during N2 and typically doctors can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row, so I'd think it'd make more sense to watch the mod confirmed town on N3 since Asiina had already proven she can visit the same person on consecutive days.

It was a crap shoot and I guessed wrong. I figured KB has been more active and would be a bigger threat. SSV was confirmed town but also had been almost entirely absent during the day, so when thinking about who were potential NK targets my mind went to the active doctor.

And I can visit the same person on consecutive nights so it didn't really occur to me during the night that he couldn't.

Also also fun tidbit is that I actually give Somber my actions via facebook chat and told Somber I wanted to watch him and Somber said yes but that I should pick someone else just for fun, so I picked KB. True story.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I can't be around at deadline tonight, I'll be gaming. Would be awesome if we could figure this out before then.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, I can see the reasons for her to watch me even though it turned out to be the wrong choice.

If Snooze is scum though, they really don't need to worry about me, since he can just redirect me wherever or their roleblocker can block me. From that perspective, I would think Asiina would actually be one of the most worrisome people left for them if she's town since she would see those actions too.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is October 24th, 2016 at 8 p.m. CDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 55 minutes.

Before time was time, there was no world, but this world came to be. How it was built, we know not, but the same power that made it and sustains it lies within you.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hey Somber can you prod Quid.

I really want to figure this out, but it sucks missing a piece of the puzzle.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Sorry guys, I have been really sick all weekend. Did a lot of sleeping and not a lot of anything else.

I attempted to give my stump-creator item to Dick because he's the only person I am like 100% sure is town. Unfortunately, I was roleblocked, so I wasn't able to do anything.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

The flavor i received was weird.

When pig block me i was just told i was blocked.

Put in this pm i was told i was loss.

Snooze Cruise posted:

Pig you don't happen to just void any actions on you?

Snooze Cruise posted:

Oh wait I'm an idiot who wasn't reading the thread, lmao.

I redirected pig to machine, that is why it probably failed.

TMMadman posted:

Why would your action 'fail' if you redirect someone to the target they already chose?

Snooze Cruise posted:

Dunno. It seems like it would be the cause still since both events happen.

This is a really strange walkback. Possible that Snooze forgot her scum-buddy roleblocked me and had to really quickly shift gears since I could counteract that?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

Also i really am a loving idiot, i was thinking about redirecting pig to machine, but i decided on quid instead.

So i really was roleblocked

LOL what???? The story changes even more?

What is this nonsense

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Snooze Cruise posted:

Assume everything TMM has said has been true.

There is still a roleblocker out there as King brought up. So FV was covering for somebody.

I can't be the roleblocker. Pig roleblocked me with an item night 2. Since pod was role block that same night, it can't be me.

Pig can't be the roleblocker because he used the role block item on me night 2.

Quid can't be the roleblocker, he gave out the role block item and on night two have out more items

Asiina can't be the roleblocker, she knew kb was doc, and tmm used empower tracker to prove her visit on ssv n1. Role blocker wouldn't visit ssv twice.

King can't be the role blocker since he was was seen visiting ssv n2. Again, pod was role blocked that night.

Dick could be the roleblocker, we don't know his action n2, but it's unlikely since tmm confirmed he was empowered by dick n1. So he would have to be a roleblocker/empower

Therefore no one can be the roleblocker.

Except for TMM
##vote TMM

The other option here is you are lying about the nights you were roleblocked and didn't go anywhere. You could be some weird scum JOAT for all we know and only able to redirect the first night, and have been doing weird stuff / not going anywhere the other nights.

I am not buying Snooze's delineation here.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Yeah, caught up now. I was thinking there had to be some sort of role-fuckery occurring in order to explain why Snooze is claiming RB'd, and I was maybe buying that "redirect onto someone who was already that person's target" would have been a fail, but if she's claiming to have targeted me....that makes no sense.

##vote Snooze

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT

UNLESS........

Maybe since I was RB'd and couldn't go anywhere, she couldn't go anywhere??? So she got a fail message?

##unvote I have to hurm about this. Hurm.

Can you be, like, incredibly specific with your message, Snooze.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also why were you redirecting me? I basically had said yesterday I was going to be giving out that stump maker to someone so we could check on PMach's claim eventually. Why would you mess with that? What was your goal in redirecting me? And who were you redirecting me to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Okay so I'm pretty sure this is completely up to date.

Role claims:

Moving roles:
Asiina - Watcher
Capps - Redirector
Madman - Tracker
CPig - Even night rolecop
Dick - Empowerer
fv - claimed jailer/roleblocker, actually godfather/poisoner (confirmed)
KB - Doctor
Quid - Inventor
PMush - Mason recruiter (confirmed)

Non-moving roles
BK - Miller (confirmed)
Pod - Tactician (confirmed)
PMach - Necromancer (confirmed)
SSV - Innocent (confirmed)

N1
Asiina watches SSV, sees fv
Capps Redirects Madman to PMush
Madman sees "fv" visit CPig, but was actually PMush
CPig - nothing
Dick empowers Madman
fv visits SSV
KB doctors fv
Quid gives an item (janitored vig) to Madman and an item (roleblock) to CPig

N2
Asiina watches SSV, sees KB
Capps is roleblocked
Madman tracks Asiina N1 to SSV
CPig Roleblocks Capps
Dick empowers CPig
fv - ????
KB doctors SSV
Quid gives an item to Dick
Pod's action failed (roleblocked)

N3
Asiina watched KB, nobody visited
Capps was roleblocked (tried to redirect pig to quid)
Madman tracked CPig to PMach
CPig Rolecops PMach
Dick empowers PMach
KB doctors Madman
Quid was roleblocked (tried to give item to Dick)

• Locked thread