Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Who doxxes the doxxmen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

drat, nothing stacks up like Chris "Coke Machine" Roberts.

Is he accompanied by "Smooth" Sandi Gardiner?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Make sure when you call his dad you tell him you're from the internet.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Luke... that's him in the wheelchair.

It can't be! That's impossible!

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Nooooooo!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. That's him in the wheelchair.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

joats posted:

Forrest: [running] I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours.
[he stops and turns around]
Young Man Running: Quiet, quiet! He’s gonna say something!
Forrest: That's him in the wheelchair.

I'm not a smart man, Jenny, but I know that's him in the wheelchair.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Aye, fight and you may die. Run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but that's him in the wheelchair!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Maldoror posted:

raggle fraggle

Why does he even wear button up shirts? Does he go around and use the buttons as mini-bullets when they inevitably shoot off?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Derek Smart is dead RIP

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Blackmjolnir posted:

Why do you need an entire loving mocap studio for a spaceship game. I do not understand. How can SC backer be so monumentally stupid

Lots and lots of sex scenes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

lol this whole thing is a scam for two failed Hollywood rejects to try and get back into the biz, except croberts has a terrible reputation and Sandi is a terrible actress, so that'll fail too.

Anyone who still has money in this is stupid.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Are you threatening me? I need teepee for my bunghole!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

CrazyLoon posted:

South Park stopped being funny a decade ago, much like your posting.

South Park always has been and will always be funny. It's just your taste has changed or you decided to not like it.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Double post!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ShredsYouSay posted:

I don't think that's a diet coke...

It's a Coke Zero. :lol:

Because yeah sure, drinking a Coke Zero instead of a regular Coke is gonna help him lose weight.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ZenMaster posted:

In other news Force Awakens is getting 97% on RT

Featuring Star Citizen's own Mark Hamill.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This motherfucker can't even log in to play his own game and people keep giving him money?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm surprised the girl behind Sandi still works there. She's cute as hell, and I can't imagine Sandi is able to deal with someone more attractive than her working there.

The girl in the front is cute too.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

KakerMix posted:

That Lesnik has the title of "Developer"

lol

He's developing his own gravitational pull.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Doing things no other game has done before, such as

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Is Derek Smartland like Dollywood?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Lowtax posted:

forums revenue is lowest since 2002, so I doubt I'm raking in the big bucks here

You should start selling spaceship jpgs!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I'm the loud gunshots in the vacuum of space.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

You know what makes games fun?

Having to buy insurance in-game.

Imagine having to buy insurance in GTA instead of just saving cars in garages. Or paying a fine to get them back from impound. No, those ideas are too easy and fun! Instead you have to pay for insurance!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I love that they refuse to believe Beer's e-mails are real. I wonder how they can reject reality so easily.

These are like the same type of people who don't believe dinosaurs existed.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Guys, looks like Crobberts isn't spending much time coding. He might be the future GM of the NFL Detroit Lions.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Is every Shitizen suffering from some sort of mental disorder or what?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Beet Wagon posted:

CIG, trash that SQ42 script. I'll cook you up a better one for the low low price of making Derek Smart the main character.

Derek Smart is giving a speech, aliens invade, Derek scares them off just by going "LET ME loving FINISH!"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

Who wants to tell stories on the official forums about the Stumpire, an empire of people with amputated limbs

We should write about the Renpire, which is smaller but crazier than the larger, dumber Stimpire.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Shitposting on a historic page!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Romes128 posted:

im the sugar free redbull

also jesus gently caress he struggles getting up to stand like i struggle on the last rep of a 300lb squat.

The pictures posted here always show him drinking something like a Diet Coke or that Redbull.

Like holy poo poo, someone tell Ben to stop drinking that poo poo and drink nothing but water. Go do some walks. If RSI has any sort of good insurance, they'd also cover most of the cost of weight-loss surgery for him because I'm sure that would qualify as needed for his health.

If that company cared about their employees at all they would get this guy the help he needs to lose that weight. At my job I've seen people who have been very overweight, not to that level but still pretty bad, and our insurance let them get surgery and also take short-term disability to recover from it. They both have lost a ton of weight and look much better because of it.

But we already know that company doesn't give a poo poo about their employees.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

If this stupid rear end game has idiots who proclaim themselves millionaires throwing over 30k at it, then one of them should offer to pay for Ben's weight-loss surgery. At least then you'd actually be helping a human being and not buying worthless jpgs.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ash1138 posted:

Oh and Sandi if you want to take down videos that make you look bad, there is one here that you should know about : https://vimeo.com/49705991

That blonde girl who is in there for like 4 seconds shows better acting talent than Sandi does in over a minute.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This company can't even figure out doors.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sandi will have an unskippable 30 minute scene in Squadron 42 where she tells you about her being the best pilot in the galaxy ever since she was a little girl, and the butthurt special snowflakes who tried to keep her down.

She will blink about one million times.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

A Neurotic Jew posted:

that Cutlass line at the end is quite a doozy.

Haha.

"We've designed a new ship for you, so you'll just have to buy another one instead of us actually giving you what you paid for!"

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ideate posted:

wait someone posted this already and I missed it right

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

The moment you realize the reason why the leg proportions are hosed up on Sandi's standee are because the artist literally ran out of source image to steal

I was gonna say that. That's so loving hilarious. They're so proud of this standout that was fully traced from something else, and then had hosed up legs put on because they had no actual idea how to draw.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Daztek posted:

hahaha someone posted some of the original images as comments to their face book posts

they removed said posts

https://www.facebook.com/TradersLuckGames/

lol this Ryan Archer guy is a loving plagarist trying to pass himself off as an artist.

Can we get the original artists to be made aware of this so they can go after him? And can we make sure this is plastered everywhere so this douche has to gently caress off forever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Parody means similarities!

Hahaha. Yeah sure, go for similarities. But stealing someone's art is not parody.

• Locked thread