Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Yoshifan823 posted:

I actually discovered that through the (generally excellent) This Week in Pop column that Stereogum has. They try to highlight some of the best pop music of the week, and then one song that should probably not exist. There is also a Simple Plan/Nelly collaboration that was made in the year 2015 (that is not a typo, I did not mean to type 2005, I meant 2015). It is terrible, but doesn't sound like either Simple Plan or Nelly, so it's not even uniquely terrible.

A comparison:

3OH!3 posted:

E-e-e-very time I look at my dick
Dick, dick, dick

Call me on the dog and bone
All you Yanks, that? s a telephone
Here have a look, just have a butcher? s
Northern Manky, cock-muncher
My dick? s bigger than your brother
Pushing 25-stone like your mother
My dick? s bigger than Wales
And your dick? s smaller than a motherfucking snail

Ma bite, mec, ça monte jusqu? à la tour
Ta bite, mec, ça voit même pas le jour
My dick like the Mississippi River
My dick ask your bitch, what? s for dinner?

Every time I look at my dick
I? m like holy poo poo that? s a big dick
And every time I look at your dick
I? m like holy poo poo that? s a small dick

Ya dog, it? s motherfucking Kid Quizine
My dick gets bigger than Mr. Clean
So fresh you could swish it like Listerine
Your dick look like Adam Levine
My dick like Pinocchio nose
I lie and I just watch it grow
I hang low like trunk of Dumbo
While your dick gets small like Frodo

Young Bob Barker in this motherfucker
Price looking right in this motherfucker
Big Dick Clark in this motherfucker
Dick look like a loving Nutter Butter

Got more wood than Barry Bonds
Dick so big, got a car alarm
Dick so big that it bought the farm
Your dick? s like Seth Rogen? s arm

Coming through with a big wang
Doing things bigger than the Big Bang
Your dick don? t got no name
Your bitch call my dick Ving Rhames
Vin-Vin-Ving, Vin-Vin-Ving Rhames
Rhames, Rhames, Rhames

Your dick? s growing mold
My dick shines like gold
Your dick? s like the Pope
My dick don? t get old

Every morning I wake up and cry
It? s too much dick for one guy
But if I donated my poo poo to science
Motherfucker start a riot

Notes: The first verse is in a terrible british accent and then a terrible french accent and then a terrible southern accent, so you lose points for that. Props for the Adam Levine insult, especially with the Listerine rhyme. I dunno why "my dick looks like a nutter butter" is good at all, aren't those generally pretty small? Also, some of the stretches are pretty sad: "I hang low like trunk of Dumbo" is just pathetic, even in a song about how big your dick is.

Mike Avalon posted:

My dick cost a late night fee
Your dick got the HIV
My dick plays on the double feature screen
Your dick went straight to DVD

My dick - bigger than a bridge
Your dick look like a little kid's
My dick - large like the Chargers, the whole team
Your poo poo look like you fourteen

My dick - locked in a cage, right
Your dick suffer from stage fright
My dick - so hot, it's stolen
Your dick look like Gary Coleman

My dick - pink and big
Your dick stinks like poo poo
My dick got a Caesar do,
Your dick needs a tweezer, dude

My dick is like super size
Your dick look like two fries
My dick - more mass than the Earth
Your dick - half staff, it needs work

My dick - been there done that
Your dick sits there with dunce cap
My dick - V.I.P.
Your poo poo needs I.D.

It's time that we let the world know
Dude, you gotta let your girl go
D.S. is the best in the business
P.S. we got dicks like Jesus

My dick need no introduction
Your dick don't even function
My dick served a whole luncheon
Your dick - it look like a munchkin

My dick - size of a pumpkin
Your dick look like Macaulay Culkin
My dick - good good lovin'
Your dick - good for nothin'

My dick bench pressed 350
Your dick couldn't shoplift at Thrifty
My dick - pretty drat skippy
Your dick - hungry as a hippie

My dick don't fit down the chimney
Your dick is like a kid from the Philippines
My dick is like an M16
Your dick - broken vending machine

My dick parts the seas
Your dick farts and queefs
My dick - rumble in the jungle
Your dick got touched by your uncle

My dick goes to yoga
Your dick - fruit roll -up
My dick - grade -A beef
Your dick - Mayday geek

My dick - sick and dangerous
Your dick - quick and painless
My dick - 'nuff said.
Your dick loves Fred

Notes: I appreciate that this song isn't just about dick size, but about general appearance, cleanliness, and overall ability to use the dick. Your dick apparently stinks, has AIDS, was molested, has unkempt hair, is generally pretty bad at it's job, and is short, skinny, and looks like a 14 year olds, which I think is much more thorough than 3OH!3's repetition of "my dick is bigger than yours", which seems like such a lame insult in comparison. This song is also more likely to stand the test of time, because aside from Gary Coleman and Macauley Culkin references (which in themselves are already old enough to have some staying power), it's pretty universal stuff. We'll always know what someone having a stinky dick means, or how bad it is to have a dick like a munchkin, but it seems like every other line in 3OH!3's song has some sort of cultural reference, half of which I don't think even make sense. Who in 10 years is gonna know anything about Seth Rogan's arm, and why having a dick like it is bad? (Is it hairy? It doesn't seem to be small...). Will Ving Rhames forever be the codeword for "large black man?" Aren't kids already forgetting who Bob Barker and Dick Clark are? I will say that I have no idea who DS is, nor does the song really make me want to find out. I'm pretty sure it's his rap group or something.

Summary: Mickey Avalon, for the first time in his career (I assume, I had a friend try to tell me he was good once and now I don't talk to that friend anymore, for unrelated reasons but still), has a song that is better that someone. 3OH!3, you should be ashamed of yourselves. Well, more ashamed than you already should be for being 3OH!3 and making me have to type your dumb name out like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

I remember back when mod challenges used to mean something...

In the CineD Batman v Superman thread, goon Baron Bifford failed a mod challenge and requested a multi-year probation instead of getting banned. He left CineD with this gem:

Baron Bifford posted:

Every gangster that Dredd kills is a cycle of violence ended.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Harime Nui posted:

Don Johnson as Rob Liefeld, Tim Roth as Todd McFarlane, Karl Urban as Bob Harras....

Dutch Angle of Harras bellowing in the phone. "You've gotta stop them! They're TAKING ALL THE COMICS!"

Security footage of Liefeld and McFarlane, their arms stuffed with a messy splay of comics as they attempt to sneak out of the lobby of Marvel corporate HQ, the Comics Vault (an old-timey safe) open and sloppily plundered behind them.

Med. shot of Liefeld, McFarlane and Lee in a trash-strewn brick alley, leaning into each other conspiratorially

Lee: I can't do this.... I have a family.....

c/u on McFarlane, eyes burning with a drive bordering on madness

McFarlane: Jim, they'll be at your house by now. Your family's already dead.

Pan upwards from Liefeld's bare feet as he stands framed in the stucco doorway of his California mansion. He's stripped to his Levi's, muscles splattered in blood, his authentic Conan sword gripped in two hands as he bellows defiance at unseen foes. The trailer music is pounding hard now.

The marvel office: tight c/u on a grimacing Harras, toying with the blinds on the window and ashing his cigar, a panel of concerned junior editors in conference behind him.

Harras: This is out of control... call Lobdell.

Axel Alonso: Do you know---

Harras: Dammit, I said call him!

Camera tracks upwards to look through the driverside window of a dark sedan as Scott Lobdell (a surprise appearance by Matt Damon) clicks the hammer back on a beretta 92fs, extending the weapon through the open window and down at his target. Reverse shot to McFarlane, defiant and bloody, trying to crawl back on the pavement with a broken leg.

McFarlane: Who the gently caress are you!?

Lobdell: Nothing personal.... I'm just the cleaner

big white letters on black card: NOTHING

Joe Quesada (played by Kevin Smith) rubs Harras's shoulders in a mock-friendly way that tells us he'd love nothing more than to strangle this bastard. "dangerous times, Bobby---think about your health..."

STAYS SECRET

Steady long-range shot of Jim Lee running down an alley, a wide stack of individually bagged card-backed comics tucked under his arm, headlights just on his heels as a car screeches

FOREVER

In a darkened comic shop beside a line of those display stands they use in drug stores McFarlane turns back to look over his shoulder.

McFarlane: I didn't need this, y'know. I coulda played baseball. In the big leagues.

Cut back to McFarlane's shadowy contact, Chris Claremont (played by Patton Oswalt in a beard, or possibly Chris Claremont) chuckling as he flips up the collar of his Gambit coat.

Claremont: Kid, where the gently caress do you think you are? This is the big leagues.

THIS CHRISTMAS

PARTING IS SWEET SORROW

BLOOD DEBT: THE UNTOLD STORY OF IMAGE COMICS

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

SuperMechagodzilla posted:

Definitions of 'bad' have so far ranged from "critical of Hera-worship" to "the wrong kind of grass".

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Hihohe posted:

Please... please... no more tears.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Black Bones posted:

While an exploitative system (old-timey or modern) programs us to accept superiority/inferiority designations out of necessity, any being that can think it's self around this basic programming proves it's not true. See R2-D2, Jesus of Nazareth, Karl Marx, etc.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

greatn posted:

Nanny McPhee is the ultimate tsundere

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Neurolimal posted:

Tony Stark, Winter soldier, and Captain America's shield are going to punch/bash each other at the same time, causing a shockwave which tears off all their clothing, and they begin oil wrestling and grunting (this happens in a lubricant factory)

A car can be seen through a window driving through a puddle; somewhere, a poster begins writing his vehicular takedown of the film.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

JEEVES420 posted:

Someone was interviewing for a job here and after the interview was over my boss went to push all the chairs in at the conference table. He noticed the leather chair the guy interviewing was sitting in was really wet. He then noticed the floor was also a little wet. The guy had pissed his pants in the middle of the interview. The staffing agency the guy came from said that he said it was sweat, but there is no way someone would sweat that much and not being drenched in it head to toe. We threw that chair away same day.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Talking about the new Ghostbusters teaser trailer.

The moment I saw the police cars I just gave up, because I knew that this would not be the ghostbusters I'd been hoping for. I had anticipated something pure and good, but here was the darkness of police and moms, invading the special home I had created inside myself. I struggled to keep it out, held shut my eyes, but the punishing waves of the inception noise crashed against my walls. I was left shaken.

The moment I saw the police cars in the ghostbusters trailer, I instinctively pictured myself beneath their wheels. I imagined that I was in a videogame, and that nothing mattered anymore. The system, over which I once had direct control, had been rebooted; all my power had been diverted towards dark moms and their police.

The moment I saw the police cars in the ghostbusters reboot trailer, I remembered 9/11. The police were there on that day as well, helping moms instead of me. Like those in the trailer, the real cars drove away to where I could never catch and embrace them. I picture a police car the size of a cat, and it is voiced by lorenzo music. I hold it so tight that it dissolves into me and warms my flesh. There's an energy... Of course this is only a fantasy; I will never have the soft fur of those small police in the space beneath my skin. Music is gone from me.

The moment I saw the police cars in the ghostbusters trailer, I could feel them already interrogating me, forcing me to admit to sexist thoughts. I could feel a coating of sweat appear on my body, and I imagined the liquids of every man in the nation were being collected into a massive and ominous vat - like an artificial lake. But I did not despair, as I soon found that I could manipulate these liquids my thought. The lake would writhe and bulge with tentacular formations. Structures would grow, collapse, and grow again. I saw that, with sufficient concentration, I could produce a cube, a sphere... I knew that the moms had harvested my liquids for a grimdark purpose, but this was my chance to resist. So I channeled all my energies into one powerful image, and a figure began to rise from the lake. Ten stories tall, with thick arms and wry smile, an incredible Dad stood up and made his way towards the shore. I could see the texture of his beige jumpsuit, and the thought of his penis gave comfort to me.

Also from the thread, unrelated but sort of related:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Martman posted:

Can someone make a chart of frequent CineD posters ranking them by their ratio of probations/bans to posts? Then we can finally find out who is right about movies.

CelticPredator posted:

Unless I missed it, I seem to be clean. So that makes me the rightest about movies.

Martman posted:

No, I meant the person with the most probations is the best poster. Because the mods are obviously playing along with all the trolls pretending to like movies in the movie forum.

Hat Thoughts posted:

A completely clean rap sheet is in fact, an indicator of posting cowardice.

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Teach me your ways. I want to grow posting balls.

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 04:23 on Mar 16, 2016

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Sleeveless posted:

Here's the mundane actual explanation of where hotdog/potted meat/etc. meat comes from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=My8A-4_4634

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpKtzumUmmA

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Meowbot posted:

ive been trashing around all day becuz i was slep and im anaged that there was a post I made on somethingawful called "VR what a fucken joke" but when I go to the "Games" thread on somethingawful there isnt no VR thread ... maybe this was just a vr ?dream

I dont have a rift or a virtual reality so you cant say that i am expertiencing too much "virtual reality" and am trapped, but here is what I imagine one day virtual reality will bnecom maybe not yet ... but soon, warning may traiger some peopole with virtua lreality fetishes...watch out for if at 20rk. maybe this already hapepend in snow crash but this is whats next on the virutal horixon

a vfield as far as the eye can see with lil dick shaped flowers with lil dick shaped petals dripping morning [percum as a giant dick shaped sun loooms over the virtual earth, as u fasten ur seatbelt and ur VR helemet u raise ur hands to see they are holding perfectly shapped phalluses - not just controllers, but what ur minds eye has envisioned in this virutal rewold. you take a deep breath as a dick shaped tree towers above you and adicksh aped apple falls at ur feet, imaging in ur virtual world what fideltiy what juoy you find in these objects you pick up the apple and see a dick shaped worm cralw out im dick butt he says, u giggle "dickbutt" thats an internet joke from early 2000s u remember - times are flying ... you look up a dick shaped goose is traveling through the sky creating a dick shaped shadow at ur feet, u smile, "Finally" you gulp... the ground beneaty you shakes as a dick shaped goose falls from the sky, dropping ur dick shaped apple with a dick sh aped worm u gather your strength and balalnce from the crumbling earth as the dick shaped suun looms over you brighter than before, as the earht cracks at your feet you rush to the dick shaped gooses soft sides and u take it in ujr arms, as its dick shaped Head spews out a dying SQCOCK as you cry dick shaped ptears, but you can t feel sad at tgus time as u have bigger things to wor uabout ... as the arhth cracks at ur feet and ur throwin violently about the dick shaped goose goes rocking out ur hand and lands in a dikc shaped pile of rocks near the shore ... ur dick shaped tearrs slid down ur face as you watch the d shaped rock twitch unlike any dic k sh aped rock uve ever seen! you jump towards it thinkin maybe it has the dick sha ped answers uve always dreamed of - unfortuantely as u step near the rock a di ck shaped crab so comes cralwin out and u realize the beauty of ur life as a dick shaped objects brushes up bh iend you, raising each hand "a dick in each hand", a "dick at my wind", as u look up the sky turns dar ka as you realize the giant dick shaped su n is gett ing larger now and the last thing u think is th at precum layaer must be at least a mlile thick as u gulp one last dick sized gulp in ur virtual world of dicks. BAAAAZOOoo!11111 you hear the noise as you are cringed up a mons ur your chair as your neck bear bounces in to position .... god dmamnit , real life, taxes . d ogs , cats living together N ME without my vritual dicks you say as you slip off ur virtual headset, hop into the shower, close ur eyes, and picture a field as far as the can see with lil di cks haped flowers dripping morning premum as a giant dick shape sun looms outside

i put this through a spell check and it just torught it was korean but im notk orean so here you go

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

nocal posted:

I think you're not allowed to show your unit, but you are allowed to show your Penile Simulator. You can even moisten up your pants to make it pop. It's important to give the guests what they want, even if they want to squeeze your tush a bit, because you don't want them to vote you a Stinker. Bill Stimms was voted a Stinker last Wednesday when a group of sauced old secretaries tried to take a Polaroid of his tush and he said Please ladies please. Only he said it kind of like weary? Like what he meant was Please stop? Next thing you know Mr. Frendt is announcing over the intercom, Please Bill Stimms come into the Spitfire. Inside the Spitfire is where Mr. Frendt tells you you're Grounded, which is like aviator talk for Suspended Without Pay. Bill Stimms didn't even say anything exactly, but it was more sort of a squeak, like perhaps stepping on a small mouse wherein you cover it completely with your shoe and its life is snuffed out entirely in one swift movement. Pretty sad probably.

The thing is it's hard to get the Penile Simulator moist, and to keep it moist, so that it looks like the Real Unit. Instead sometimes it's just easier to let the ladies get a peek at the unit but of course if Mr. Frendt catches you then you're Grounded.

Anyway,

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

FreudianSlippers posted:

Brevity is the soul of wit.
Needless complexity is the soul of poo poo.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Meowbot posted:

I hope the next episode (ugh it makes my eyes roll literally backwardsinto my skull calling it that) of HITMAN is worthwhile because I want to play but only having one mission even with lots of stuff to do makes me cringe up like a kangaroo penis inside a 'roo when its scared, so dont know about that but I am looking forward to it because Hitman BLood Money is still my favorite murder simulator!!!

its 2016 maybe ubisoft will make a patch for hitman and allow me to play as a hitWOman, git with ur badself!!!

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Avshalom posted:

now imagine them having sex

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

In this case it's like seeing the sort of person who eats nothing but pizza talk about how wonderful it is, and you note how the person is greasy, smells of fetid cheese and flatulence, is covered with acne, and is rippling with folds from which leak inexplicable sludge. You realize that if this person eats nothing but pizza, then you become repelled by the thought of pizza because of what it would do to you. And then you decide to learn more about pizza, and you see that it is made of ingredients you do not enjoy, such as terrible 8-bit pepperoni, ear-grating chiptune crust, and twee-as-gently caress mozzarella. And when you decide not to bother with it, the same greasy pizza-freaks who won't shut up about it look at you and scream shrilly, "HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT IF YOU WON'T TRY IT?!" to which all you can do is sigh and try to post something else as you put them on ignore.

I used to be partial to the Megaman games, before the fanbase turned into pizza-lovers.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Someone linked to possible spoilers in the Star Wars Episode 8 thread

Toph Bei Fong posted:

quote:

"In a moment of pure pottery, Phasma makes Finn lower the shields."
Pure pottery, indeed...

Empress Theonora posted:

It's like pottery, it rimes.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Karate Bastard posted:

The worst part is I think he's sincere.

:stonklol:

Should have posted the best posts in that thread:
(Image above probably still :nws:)

Apeshit Sixfingers posted:

drat, that's a dead ringer for Guy Fieri!
Wait...

That is Guy Fieri.

You bastard.

Guy Fieri, just enjoying his alone time at his ranch!

Guy Fieri be careful! Hot kielbasa coming through!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Oh god, please someone do something with this (yeah yeah, I have no skills, I know).

http://i.imgur.com/qVkvnbc.webm

I'm really bad at making gifs

High school glamour shots you say?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

From the Batman v Superman thread:

computer parts posted:

I still haven't heard a reason why the jar of urine is bad other than people assuming it's pure toilet humor.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I know, right? I think the jar of piss should get nominated for best supporting actor

computer parts posted:

Case in point.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

I will die, on this hill of piss

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Equeen posted:

It would be really cool if people like you got this upset over the Dr. Strange movie's blatant whitewashing. I guess urine is more offensive.

Uncle Boogeyman posted:

Haaaaaahahahaha

"You didn't like the piss joke? Well what about racism, you monster?"

Whizbang posted:

Well, they're both yellow perils.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Equeen posted:

What could have been...

I can't believe we were deprived of such wonderful lines like, "You thought a pair of glasses could fool the world's greatest detective?" and "Tell that to Zod's snapped neck."

CelticPredator posted:

my script is better

Equeen posted:

SUPERMAN: Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

edit:

The MSJ has a new favorite as of 07:18 on Apr 17, 2016

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Arctic Baldwin posted:

imagine a boot breaking zods neck- forever

Of course, there's no way anyone would miss referencing a forums classic:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Fidel Castronaut posted:

I'm at the 7/11. I'm at the 9/11. I'm at the combination 7/11 9/11.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

People in the Batman v Superman thread actually arguing that Superman should have tried talking to Doomsday. So SMG made this:

CelticPredator posted:

I feel bad for the monster now.

Doomsday really did need to be killed, CelticPedator. It's never as bad as it seems. You're much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Meowbot posted:

PSA watch chappy on vhs this weekend if you want o watch a good movie

i posted on craigslist okdcupid if any gils want to watch chappy ANY HOUR OF THE DAY CALL ME i fuckin love that movie butut imwaiting for my special angel to watch it with before I experience it with another person since when I saw it in the etheare it was with a guy who was like "I got 2 go to work in the morning" and im like im literally about to die nad you are going to work in the morning this has nothing to do with chappyie we couldnt even eat and all he did was say the guy with the gold was a weird character how is that even a complaint he was like he was loud and obnoxious he was a drug dealer with guns and he said that character was not believable as a film major he is kind of a poo poo head

its so goood there is something about this movie that unlocks a part of me that I didn ot know existed

Meowbot posted:

i dont care for die antworod but i would alway with my ex girlfriend may she rest in the piece below the sea of a thousand suns in the rivers of boulder colorado and bullehad arizona to be never seen again in the deepy inks of the rivers cold sometimes but hot others they would be kind of funny when the girl had a gun with the lighter when she pushed the guy out the window. the videos are really entertaining but you dont have to like the music or the people ti figured it would be fun to know people like that byut maybe also very eirtating to know people with lack of intellience or maybe that is just how they act as the you can only imagine they are highly successful with their songs and youtube clickbaits. I have liked some of their songs but not wthe message like it is kind of a weird message consiering how they know one another ive never been to south africa with the hyenas on the chains and the economy being the way it is I can only imagine it is sway too hot for a man like me to step foot in to south africa. I wouldnt even have a way to get there in the first place.

I wouldnt consider this the only thing to think about though when it comes to CHAPPIE the best movie of 2014/2015 and onwards. When I saw it I was enthralled and the conversations when I would tell people how chappie is my favorite thing would always go back to you only saw that because you really like Roboco0 p and they mustch of the same but I disagree. They are hardly the same.Chappie really brings home the feeling of what I would feel if I was a robot he reminded me that the scene where he was painting reminds me of how I feel when I want to be creative but there is no one around yelling at me gently caress you chappie put away the pencils it isnt ok to be who you are just because you are a blue robot and no one wants a blue robot anymore get rid of me you say you cant get rid of me I will always be hedre but chappie will always overcome even when the first big fight in the ending I hope they make a chappie 2 sorry for the lack of paunctiona comment and like

Related:

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

It's just not SA without some constantly returning crazy like Dare or Vilepilot.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

8-year-old me: "Why did he jump?"
Grandpa: "He put his faith in the Force to help him run away."

A decade later...

18-year-old me: "It really looks like he's trying to kill himself as a screw-you to Vader."
Grandpa: "He is strong in the Force and can see that things will work out fine if he takes the leap of faith." *begins talking at length about what the Force means to him*

Rurea posted:

8-year-old me: "Why did he jump?"
Grandpa: "SHUT UP AND TURN THIS CRAP OFF"

A decade later...

18-year-old me: "It really looks like he's trying to kill himself as a screw-you to Vader."
Grandpa: *is dead*

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Leal posted:

Why is there no option to rape the pope?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

greatn posted:

Isn't Daniel Radcliffe like completely average size? I don't think he's tiny like leading man RDJ or Kevin Hart.

MacheteZombie posted:

I dunno, I never saw that stage play he did.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

why do people always go on about what the thread "needs", like it's some living, breathing mass that must be gently massaged and coddled and caressed like some sort of prime kobe autism

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

From the Batman v Superman/ Man of Steel thread.

Judakel posted:

In reference to arguing from ignorance, you PM'd me:

It is an informal fallacy. My point is that you're not taking Willy's posts in good faith and you do this often. All bitterness aside, he makes good points.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MacheteZombie posted:

Can't you see how fu
He could be making
, however given the

He did the right thing, and you did the wrong thing by publicly continuing this conversation that no one else wants to read!

ungulateman posted:

[Ferrinus looks on in horror]

If you destroy this conversation, you destroy Something Awful!

[Judakel stares at the private messaging features]

Something Awful had its chance!

[Shittily crops a PM with his heat vision, destroying the forums]

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Aleph Null posted:

Can we have a thread full of just the worst puns? PYF Headslapper?

Marta Velasquez posted:

That's all of PYF. Every picture is followed by two pages of bad puns and forced loss edits.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

Hey, now, that's bullshit. You left out "people responding sincerely to blatantly obvious troll posts"

Marta Velasquez posted:

pre:
 Hey                         |       bullshit
 now,                        |                      You
that's                       |                      left
-----------------------------+---------------------------------
   out          sincerely    |
 "people           to        |       obvious
responding      blatantly    |                    troll posts"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

It's like how hotdog eating competitions stagnated in a certain range then that japanese guy came and ate like 3 times as many hotdogs and then suddenly everyone around the world in every hotdog eating competition could eat way more hotdogs because false limitations had just held everyone back.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

TetsuoTW posted:

I do have one burning question about this Depp situation: who the hell is Amber Heard?

amusinginquiry posted:

i like how nic cage senses the wife abuse from afar

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

muscles like this? posted:

The Logan's Run remake is apparently still on with a newly announced screenwriter. Although he's supposed to be working off a previous treatment that was turned in during the period in which Bryan Singer was supposed to be directing it. Supposedly this version is going to hew closer to the original novel which had the crystal going off at 21 and not 30.

Rough Lobster posted:

Bryan Singer directing a film in which children who reach adulthood are immediately discarded. Interesting

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Meowbot posted:

what in the sam fuckin hill is this nonsense in 20106 here I sit with a bloodied girl with a cowboyt sword screamingabout blood and hell and bathing in chaos and im like YES CoOl this is what ive always wanted in beautiful blood soaked woman but all the blood soaked women ive been with have been a huge disappointment so here I stand before this mighty broad with a sword CoVERED iN visceras and my heart pumpping more blood for her actions as she wages wars on chaogs and clothes everywehre ,yo uGO GIRL

finally, I scream in my sunken chamber bleow sea level not quite right at the night but kinda theree today I fire up this shabby beast blasting out of my speakers some osrt of quasi what the gently caress am i l istneing to? OH THIS I remember in the bath the penny aradde cellows plodding away and crying about the tb lood and boobs that are wiggling their way in to social media and ou r hearts what the gently caress in hell though someone OUT THERe has to have beeen higher than a pair of girrafes balls to think that was playable on a gkeyboard!

THIS icon is all I neeeded to tell me this is my destiny™

i dont know who she is but what a total babe I got a thin g for southern girls and so m uch of this is just blowing all of my enruosn out of my fuckin head into the skjy ready to defeat chaos ...

im so down lady, whatever u want me 2 do ... lets do that

who is she? A babe thatsw what, look at that armor that sword that grin I see a command "bathe in blodo eof enemies" HOD THE PHONE this is going go be awesome 30% off steam count me in what is it WHO CARS look at all these positive reviews and the blood and the penn yarcades guys not likin it becuz its too sex1st is like mnore layers on the cake of laughters and you know whatI Ll do what i want this girls going to make my Friday a good Friday

lights out garatoades popped, games loading --- window mdoe? lovely mwindow mode at that? Oh ill just click ... wh y cant i click .. .why is there no click? Oh its ok ill switch to ke yboard instead of game pad that will surely fix, oh I cant click for poo poo still this is a travesty outarge of the higehst disorder I cant stand it and i dont know what im going to do and I keep flopping around its ok I see the controls are jsut as bad as I imagined

who binds i o k l and stuff unless ur playing mark of the garou in back in 2002 or whatever on the PC or any snk guiltyra gear or any fighting game poo poo fest what they were thinking I do not kNOw... OK I've MADE IT TO teh STORY MODE

TIME BLOOD BATHING CHAOS BATUEIS !

NOPE?

I can't even FUCKIN ATTACK

MOuse DOEDSNT PUNCH KICK OR RAP NOTHING im So upset im going to post on steam when I cooldwon but this is hosed up

THE FIRST TIME in like ALl the years on planet poo poo that i decide to plug in a P S 4 controller to pl ya a PC game

im r ed and hot like a te keattle on a hot stove just ready pto pop off steam coming out of my ears (FCKIN LITERALY!!!!!! CHAOS)()

like dark SOUls 1 MAYBE and Mortal kombat but nothing else should Ever e ver quire a controller gently caress im ma d i want to throw up

The game is called Onechanbara Z2: Chaos abnd the chaos here today m yfriends is the GOD drat CONTROLS

here is a screen shot if yo udont believe me you k now what gently caress it time to go 2 the south with this soutehr ncutie and Sadddle up

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

hwordhan posted:

Quarian breast milk is likely to be extremely sweet: The L-(+)-Lactose component of milk gives it a slightly sour taste (as it's more likely to ferment), while D-(+)-Lactose, A.K.A. milk sugar, gives it a sweet taste. Both are present in common breast milk, the levo one is just more common. I reckon the opposite is true for quarians.

But that's not the only thing...

Available in breast milk, is the essential amino acid L-Phenylalanine, the body converts this in Tyrosine, which is, in its turn, converted into all sorts of proteins and brain chemicals. (Like adrenaline)

However, its dextro counterpart, has a different function for humans. It prohibits the enzymes that naturally break down endorphin, resulting in an extreme sense of bliss, power, and prohibiting your pain receptors from sending their chemicals to your brain.

:goonsay:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

BJPaskoff posted:

Google tells me this is a Mass Effect thing. Is this the ending to Mass Effect 3 everyone's always bitching about? Never played the games.

If the ending to ME3 involves drinking from alien tits, I think you will probably hear more positive words about it.