Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Man I hope Vixen can start some loving drama she's directly involved in because I'm stanning Miz Cracker hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Toast Museum posted:

Does Kalorie's face give anyone else thick Farrah Moan?

Kind of actually. I could stare at it for days, there's something loving intriguing about it

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

Hi can we please discuss the weird emphasis that Dusty Ray Bottoms places on his own name. Why is the emphasis on the middle syllable? Even in the context of the story he tells to explain it, the syllabic emphasis only makes sense if someone asked a question like "who here bottoms." Like I want to say it with the same cadence I say all three named queens. Like Carly Rae Jepsen or Billy Ray Cyrus. I think about this at night. Hi. Normal.
Hey pal gently caress you this is going to be the new Trixie's Ear Paddles in terms of poo poo I never stop seeing/hearing.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I would also like some clarification here, i feel like I remember she has had a look with some sort of ear paddle looking thing but I can't remember what it was for the life of me.
It's that the shape of her ears is like some big loving weird paddles and I noticed once and they're like a FedEx arrow of weird and this is more upsetting than it should be

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Pinwiz11 posted:

...is it 2 hours and 10 minutes from now yet?

yes but don't tell pinwiz11

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Maaaan that is not how I wanted that lip sync to go.

Also yo they were way, way harder on Aquaria than I thought was deserved.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Dear Prudence posted:

Y'all are stupid harsh on Eureka. I totally understand her hesitancy. She's a big girl to begin with and sometimes just walking when you're that large can be scary, much less in heels. I'd be scared of breaking my knee again too. Her fear is real and she clearly hates herself for not just being able to get over it. It sucks having PTSD because you want so bad to just be able to go go go but your anxiety holds you back. I feel bad for her.

I'd agree if she didn't spend so much time demanding to be the center of attention and sulking when she doesn't get decades of praise for her input in almost every interaction with other queens. We're seeing less of everyone else because of Eureka's pity party bullshit and that's just bad TV.

Also she ain't funny.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Andrew_1985 posted:

Are we picking our ideal Top 3/4 yet?
Mayhem, Asia, and as much as I'm a super basic tweenager on the Miz Cracker train, honestly I hope it's Monet. I'd love for Kameron to hit top 4 too.

There's so much polish this season, honestly. You can pretty easily compare the first two fuckin queens to leave this season to any mid-range or up queen from almost any other season.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I'm dying for snatch game this season. There's a lot of loving talent and I have no idea who half the people will choose.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

alf_pogs posted:

i am looking forward to, as always, half of them being unrecognizable disasters

please let Aquaria and Cracker do the same person and both gently caress it up something disgusting god I've had such a bad year please give me this one thing

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Nihonniboku posted:

The purple lighting is extra heavy tonight. You can barely see Ru.

Well, she is either super sick or hella hung over.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Vixen explaining racial narratives to Aquaria is giving me life.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Is there a way to pay something legal to watch Drag Race Thailand in the US yet? I can't really get Dailymotion working on my roku TV and oh my god I just watched the first 15 minutes of episode 1.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Noise Machine posted:

I'm being petty as gently caress but I don't love Eureka's runway. It's like, half-done and I know she could do better overall

I swear they're going easy on her or something; her challenge performance was really one note and lazy. She reminds me of Amy Schumer a lot, which I guess is why they keep playing those loving ads

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I'm only halfway through Drag Race Thailand now and holy poo poo the quality level on this is insane. I'm kinda worried that the next episode of US Drag Race is going to seem super low effort compared.

I can't imagine the tantrums that would happen in US Drag Race if they recreated that red carpet photo shoot with ANTM winners and secret scene stealing.

Also Panpan for president and new-Ru and forever boyfriend. I'm in love.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

CaptainScraps posted:

I have made some slight changes to your rankings but overall, save for one glaring omission, they are solid.

Thailand is a Shoot

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I can't stand how ugly Eureka is as a person and the edit is making me have a really loving visceral reaction towards the show, and it's upsetting me a lot because everybody else in this season, literally everybody else, is making me gag.

Let AS3 be just S10 minus Eureka.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

alf_pogs posted:

she's stepped up a lot in the last two weeks but as a firm member of the Irrational Eureka Anti-Fan Club god drat i am sick of body suits and that voice. she has to go

they never read her for being one note with her jokes or just constantly relying on that body aaaaaaaaa fffUCK

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

i'm sorry but they told Alex in advance that he had to say something fun about the Big Girl this is rigor morris

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

the gently caress just happened

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Aquaria was dressed like a Jojos Bizarre Adventure character off the runway. On the runway, it's just Pearl Again.

Also this week might be Kameron or Cracker's first win, dang.

e: or not, the judges weren't really here for Cracker. Still tho.

Wungus fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 11, 2018

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Also she won on one of those parts that is written to be a nothing throwaway bit. Like, there's always bits that are written to win, and she didn't get one of them, and STILL killed it.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

beepsandboops posted:

What is with all of the air guitar in lip syncs this season?! It's such a cheap, unappealing move but I think I've seen it three times so far in Season 10. :guitar:

Also there was that air sax or trombone or something. It's super barfy

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I don't know what the judges were saying about Asia, I got the look instantly and honestly thought it was the best of all the runways. I want Asia to win, now that Monique is gone.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

zelah posted:

I’m so mad.

the evil was almost defeated

we were so close

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

esperterra posted:

Cracker's my weakest link right now!
It's kinda insane how coming into episode 1, so many people (myself included) were worried that Cracker was just going to be another Bob or Bianca; just winning all the way through with the crown all but promised from the start. She's not good on this show. Kinda like Katya, actually - you might be super entertaining and talented when you're off the show, but this environment makes you a wreck.

I'm surprised at how far Cracker's made it honestly. My picks for top 3 before the season started were Cracker, Monique, and Yuhua. Now though, eesh.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

the escape goat posted:

but when is the last time she truly brought something new to the table?
Last episode she didn't have a hidden deep trauma over an aspect of the challenge, that's new?

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

esperterra posted:

ngl I kind of let the big girls slide when it comes to taking their shoes off, at least if they're going to turnt it out. Heels suck and I can't imagine wearing them with that much weight.

Yeah I'm pretty blatantly anti Eureka but taking off the shoes was a total non issue for me. Replacing dancing with a taint spiral though, ugh

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

THIS WAS The REAL DOUBLE SHANTAY LIPSYNC

THE gently caress

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I miss Vixen; she was an early pick for me for making it at least to top five, and I thought she'd be a lip sync assassin just from how she walked alone. Then like, she was voicing things on TV about racist double standards in editing and i feel like if we knew each other in person, I'd desperately want to be her friend... but honestly her drag was just too sloppy for the show and her performing just wasn't as strong as other queens.

I'm kind of scared for Asia honestly, because every time I shift to a new favorite queen on the show she leaves in an episode or two and she's my current favorite.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

so wait why isn't it on tonight?

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I'm not a fan of her saying the n word personally but like, that's just me.

no see that happened long ago in the past, back in 2015 from before white people knew that's a loving disgusting thing to say, and she's since learned that you should censor your racist-rear end inclinations if a camera is rolling

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

to be fair, doing makeup for different skin tones IS genuinely different and you gotta have more knowledge to work on other people than your own shade. Like I hate on Eureka probably more than most but there's not really a better way to sabotage someone in the makeover, and Eureka wants to gently caress Kameron and knows Cracker works with Bob all the loving time. That one was a racial choice, not necessarily a racist one

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

maybe I'm just too full of self loathing to know what regular people are like but this challenge seems kinda... easy? Just get hella into all that hosed up poo poo your brain says, stop fighting that horrible garbage win. I'm kind of surprised neither Cracker or Kameron wanted to do a robot outfit for their inner sabbatwa.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Nihonniboku posted:

That crotch on Aquaria's outfit is really unflattering, and would give major camel toe to someone with a vagina.

it was literally the exact same crotch as Cracker. i kind of died

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

I don't get how Asia didn't win, but that was a totally fair bottom two and a fair loser even though I loved her

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

tudabee posted:

The obligatory "let's fawn over today's celebrity" bit is especially gross this time

Yeah it felt very much like I was seeing an intimate version of every time a drag queen complains about bachelorette parties coming to shows

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

warez posted:

Ru comparing Aquaria to 3 past winners bodes very, very well for her going into the finale I imagine.
Ru remembering the names of three other drag queens who were younger than her was the real gag of the century.

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Kameron's performance was the best, oh my god it looked so good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wungus
Mar 5, 2004

Sinistral posted:

What is this untucked, all the other girls are basically crowning Aquaria themselves.

:psyduck:

everyone is afraid of the villain edit

• Locked thread