Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Politicalrancor posted:

This looks like Thomas Middleditch.

His outfit should be buried in a ditch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That's actually a publicity still from a remake of The Wasp Woman. I'm pretty sure it's the actress and the poor dude who plays her when she becomes the titular monster.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

No, it's Jennifer Rubin.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

veedubfreak posted:

Wow, so that's actually from the 1958 movie. For some reason I read it as being remade again recently.

That's because it was remade in 1995.

The picture is a publicity shot of the monster costume from the 1995 remake.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Double Plus Good posted:

That's good, though. Having a beard isn't the issue if you know what to do with it, and plenty of guys look much better with a bit of scruff or a close beard (Rainn Wilson, for example.) The problem comes in when guys think with a "the bigger the better" mentality, because more beard = more man! So they end up with beards like the guy on the far left of the band, or the one with the glasses. Big, bushy, unkempt beards.

Eugh.

Religious proscriptions aside, unless you're a genuine lumberjack/railroad worker/mountain man (or you play one on TV) you should not have a beard like that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Down With People posted:

That last guy would actually look great if he didn't have a wild animal attacking his chin.

Or an axe and a tuque, I suppose.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
It's always a magnificent spectacle when they breach like that.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jisae posted:

He viewed it as necessary ethnic cleansing and not an atrocity :cripes:

You live in Texan, right? You could probably shoot him and get away with it. Do not actually shoot him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Wow, Mark McKinney's had some work done since Kids in the Hall went off the air.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

euphronius posted:

Yeah I would have thunk Goons would love him as an example of a normal guy being really successful.

gently caress that noise, dude needs to learn how to swagger his bloated rear end around like Orson Welles or Sebastian Cabot.

Not that he'll ever have anything like their personal gravity, but he could at least make an effort.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

canyoneer posted:

It's the only thing healthy and well-adjusted in the photo.

"So, if you had to narrow it down to your 9 favorite makes of car, what would they be?"

All that and no Mercedes logo? For shame.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Jay O posted:

So, there's this guy in my apartment complex that owns something I'd place pretty firmly under Awkward and Ugly, but some of you may think it's great, I dunno. Behold the Majestic Orange Hearse:

(Reflections are a bit wonky there, but the steering wheel's chains and the stick shift a skull...

THE LAST RIDE.

For what it's worth, the car's much funnier if the guy's behind the wheel. He's picture-perfect :emo: , thin unwashed grease-mop, perpetual smug yet tortured expression...the last of a dying breed of goth...in a bright tangerine hearse. I almost took a picture of him checking himself out in the side-view mirror, but it would have been real obvious and he would have seen me doing it, so I abstained.

This is a man who laughs at your slavery to the illusion of normalcy and the fleeting falsehood of life's brief embrace. He laughs at you, DEATH ITSELF laughs at you, and this Hobby Lobby gargoyle laughs at you...

Well I know what I'm going to drive next time I play Saints Row 2.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

semiavrage posted:

Escape From the Friend Zone

Look at this game. Look at this loving game. I feel dirty from playing it just now. Make sure you choose the Boring Pretty Girl branch for the optimum experience.

I was hoping against hope that Snake Plissken would be involved in this somehow, and went away disappointed.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Yond Cassius posted:

This council of bodypillows will discuss the situation and get back to you.

(It came from Tumblr.)

At least they're all getting group therapy, so that's nice.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Rhyno posted:

The body pillows have 3D boobs??? What in the Christing gently caress?

They're anime schoolgirl body pillows. What d'you think they're designed and made for? Why wouldn't they have boobs?

I mean, it's deeply, soul-destroyingly horrifying, but it isn't surprising.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

What. Why? Why would you wear American cheese singles?

Would you prefer Limburger singles?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Look at his loving title. LOOK AT IT. :gonk:

Why do you want me to...

Oh gently caress you forever. I will never get that image out of my head.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

M_Sinistrari posted:

When the Diversity department people send out surveys to check on ensuring everyone's feeling validated with ample safe space, the identifies as portion's something like GLBTTTsQQIAAP if I remember rightly from the last survey I was sent. I haven't gotten one since because I was still a bit sour over the people walking past me while I was having a heart attack and trying to get help thing and felt that was a more serious issue to be addressed than the Diversity group's concerns over is everyone empathizing enough with those different than them.

:stare:

OK, I think there's a lot of backstory here.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sapient Afro posted:

You see the thing about this is, I wouldn't really bat an eye at this if it were just something being served at like a state fair. But knowing that this was made by some redditor to gain approval from a place where "bacon" is a clever punchline just makes it so awful.

Yeah, I mean I've happily eaten waffles with bacon cooked into them but this was at a regular restaurant not something made by some guy on the internet for upvotes.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Mameluke posted:

Now for some actual awkward :canada:

:stare:

And here I thought Gert Fröbe was dead.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Just imagine being the cop that pulls them over because she doesn't have a helmet.

The cop will be the one crying for once.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

bitchymcjones posted:

I mean, which one is her boob and which one is her armpit fat?

This is one of those questions man was never meant to answer.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

doublefluffed posted:

this guy tho

This might be acceptable if the guy lives in Oregon and drives a tractor.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Sorry to derail zit chat, but here's some awkward:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mr. mephistopheles posted:

Where do you live that people in their early thirties look like they drive a minivan and have a kid in high school?

Where do you live that people in their fifties look like her (unfortunate hairstyle excepted)?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

You'd think it would be hard to gently caress up something as jeans and a shirt but my God.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

fool_of_sound posted:

Define "Ageplay".

Just imagine the worst possible thing that could be described using that word and you'll probably have the real definition.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
The sad part is that she'd obviously be really good-looking if she dropped all that weight.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Man, Zero Mostel was such a versatile actor.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Backweb posted:

Fedora or no fedora Bill Clinton is not Awkward, Ugly, nor Gross :colbert:

Unless you have a daughter that works for him.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Acquire Currency! posted:

Isn't this the dude who drew himself as a blue bear in a fedora?

It is indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

walrusman posted:

That was the first thing I thought of. What a strange gait. I bet he practices in the mirror.

I was wondering how he escaped from that Magritte painting.

• Locked thread