Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider
I'm trying something a little different here and want to put the us back in Let's Play.

That's why I'm declaring myself king of video golf and am taking on challengers.

Across the universe of golf games.

You want to dance, I'll dance on your face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirPhoebos
Dec 10, 2007

WELL THAT JUST HAPPENED!

Reading through the Papal States Mega-LP. It's really good, and I hope that it eventually gets picked up again, if only to see how the everyone reacts when it gets to Stellaris and the Space Popes meet a certain type of avian alien.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

The Flying Twybil
Oct 20, 2019

So what? You can't prove I posted that.

Decided to do a spontaneous LP for an old, spooky DOS game in preparation for Halloween. Come and join us as the thread adventures through the dark forests of Transylvania!

Link to thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902368

G-Mawwwwwww
Jan 31, 2003

My LPth are Hot Garbage
Biscuit Hider

I'm going to roll my way through this game with obscene golf skills and equally obscene commentary.

I need a pick-me-up after Jimmy, anyway.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902398

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

Ciconia no Naku Koro ni, Phase 1: For You, the Replaceable Ones.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

The War Crimes Tribunal never sleeps, and this time Yooka and Laylee are in the hot seat.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

After being in a bunch of friends' Ocarina of Time LPs, I decided I wanted to do one of my own on my perfectly fine and functional copy of the game.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902704

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

I'm doing a challenge run of Fallout 4 on Survival difficulty with no power armor, stealth, VATS, or anything else that makes the game remotely winnable. Come cheer me on and vote on my decisions!

Psycho Knight
Jan 19, 2017

"Being a fangame and not bound to a rating, Pokemon Reborn is able to expand more on topics such as death and the extreme dangers Pokemon could pose. These topics...are treated with the respect such a subject deserves."

Let's throw a Medicham into a volcano and make it give the T2 thumbs up!

Anime's in retrograde, so Let's Play Conception Plus: MotTS

Join me in the blind SSLP of this remastered prequel to Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, which was the first game I ever LP'd for SA. It's got new features, new characters, and no story connection to the second game at all!

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

The Banjo-Triloogie thread has hit part 1.5: Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for the GBA. It's a bad game, but it's super weird and worth seeing.

Grunty's Revenge OP in the thread

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

I just posted my first LP about SimCity 4. One of my favorite games of all time.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3903432

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Saving people; hunting things; the family business. Let's Play Unavowed.

Unavowed is a 2018 point-and-click adventure game published by Wadjet Eye Games and set in the Blackwell universe. One year ago, a demon possessed you; forcing you to tear a trail of bloodshed through New York City. Your salvation finally comes in the form of the Unavowed – an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil. You are free, but your world is in tatters. You have no home, no friends, and are wanted by the police. Your old life is gone, but perhaps you can start a new one. Join the ranks of the Unavowed, and fight against the oncoming darkness.

cosmicPostman
Oct 9, 2018

Hats are pretty cool, right guys
Let's Play Advance Wars 2. Nobody is gonna die this time.

My second LP, Let’s Play Advance Wars 2, has just begun. It’s a unique playthrough of the game, in much the same way as I played the first one - we’re naming and characterising every solder we get, and trying to keep all of them alive. They also get base conversations and the like, so it’s pretty much Advance Wars meets Fire Emblem.

There’s also an ongoing meta-narrative concerning the first game’s player self-insert and a murder plot. You don’t need to have read Let’s Play Advance Wars to understand it, as the intro should be enough to explain what’s going on, but it might help. Hope you all enjoy, it’s gonna be a fun ride.

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

This game has bugs (and glitches): Let's Play Deadly Creatures!

Deadly Creatures is a unique character action game released in 2009 exclusively for the Nintendo Wii.

Instead of controlling a cocky demon slayer or vengeful demigod, players guide a tarantula and a scorpion through the Sonoran Desert, fighting off other arachnids and insects, and fleeing a particularly irksome rattlesnake. At the same time, two humans (played by Billy Bob Thornton and the late Dennis Hopper in one of his final roles) are searching for lost gold. Will our two parties cross paths, and who is the true deadliest creature in the desert?

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I've started to play an adventure game that was released in 1998 called The X-Files, which is based on a TV series called The X-Files. This is going to be mostly blind as I have never played it before apart from the opening area, I will be using a guide to help me through. This game is also prone to corruption with an emulator so I'm expecting this LP to go as smooth as all of my other LP's.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

The Feeble Files is a point 'n' click adventure games from the '90s featuring British humour and voice acting. If you're a fan of Red Dwarf you may recognise the voice of the main character.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Time for more skateboarding, yo.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City are games that need no introduction... unless, of course, your co-commentator has never played them and knows almost nothing about them.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

I will play through, and solve, a very strange 1983 sci action-adventure "edutainment" game.

BackupDancer
Nov 23, 2019

Explain this.

An underground world. A manhunt. Torment difficulty. This is Avernum 5, an old-school RPG.

Come see how I cheese it.

BackupDancer fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Dec 4, 2019

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

I made another bad decision, you guys.

TheGreatEvilKing
Mar 28, 2016

It's Torment, Tides of Numenera.

If no one is going to do it I'm doing it myself. Mostly blind!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

We've only got one-shot Goons, make it count.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It's time to carpet-bomb anyone against world peace, with Over G Fighters.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3906002

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!
Let's Play Gears of War 2

I'm not sure when SelenicMartian and I diverged paths so much, but he is over there playing NeverDead and I'm over here playing Gears of War. I feel that life has gone wrong for me, somewhere.

Gears 2 is cool though.

HydroSphere
Feb 11, 2014

Your Turn To Die - Death Game By Majority -

Sara Chidouin returns from school late one night only to find herself, her friend Joe, and 9 other people trapped in a mysterious place. Placed in life-and-death situations, they must come to an agreement about what they should do - and who should die.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I'm back! The Surge is back! We are both back!

I Was Born, In A... Yeah Yeah, You Know The Rest - Let's Play The Surge 2!

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Do you like Fire Emblem? Do you like romhacking? Do you like goon projects?

If so, it might interest you to know that I'm playing the latest Awful Emblem demo!

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

You're probably pretty familiar with Castlevania, the 1986 classic that spawned countless sequels, but how well do you know the Japan-only remake that eventually saw a worldwide release only after Symphony of the Night changed the way we think of the series? If it flew under your radar as it did for many others, myself included, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Castlevania Chronicles!

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Booster the Eighth

quote:

“A relative of the Booster family, named Jean, has taken his father’s tower after his passing. Jean and his Snifits prepare as Mario enters his tower. Little does Mario realise, a queen named Silver is plotting domination over Mario’s world. Jean attempts to hide the plan but his Snifits reveal it out loud. In boredom, they order an XL Pizza, but lose the phone number to call it again. Meanwhile in Moleville, Silver assembles a squad of minions to take over the world. Her powers are weak… but, she is gathering strength to prepare for what seems like domination. Mario obtains an item called the Wonder Stone which allow him to access Silver’s hometown, 15 years ago. On his way to her lair, he encounters a mysterious person called Dark Doom. Dark Doom happens to be a retired fighting instructor, who taught kids to defend themselves. Mario takes him on and gets transported to “Hometown”. Put in the memories of Silver’s past, Mario finds that she was abused her whole life and fights off a squadron of Koopas as Silver. He also finds “Nightmare” and fights off the evil side of her. Mario meets one of Silver’s friends, Damon. He is being trained by Doom to help with fighting. Eventually, Mario finds Silver in the door of the Wonder Stone and finishes off the queen. Then, Jean comes in to wrap things up. Meeting again after a long time, Silver realises from Mario what it means to be a good person. Then they get together and Mario’s adventure comes to a close.”

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

Remember when some idiot tried to SSLP Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic four years ago?

Well, the same idiot is at it again, but this time he knows what he's doing.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

I'm going to be putting my lips on various things in Full Throttle (Remastered.)

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

It's the final chapter of Corpse Party's Heavenly Host saga, Corpse Party: Blood Drive!

A long time coming, with one abandoned LP due to computer hardware failure, I'm finally fulfilling the curse of my bloodline and showing the rest of this series.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
A little more than 5 years ago, I did a LP for South Park: The Stick of Truth. Did you know that a sequel came out in 2017? It's True!

South Park: The Fractured but Whole :mmmhmm:

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

Want to drive round eastern Europe as a PMC? well, come join me in this team based co-op game of Combat Mission!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908206

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We're playing System Shock 2, and I subtitled the audio logs so you can understand them over the sounds of people shooting me in the back and/or exploding

mithrasoflego
Dec 30, 2017
I'm dipping my toes into the waters of LP by crudely copying a concept I saw and liked.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3908327

Come direct the forces and fate of half a nation in a crude fictional re-imaging of the Spanish Civil war while I work out the limits of the engine and editor for ATG (A fairly light Groggy counter game)

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Get A Life In The Sims 3
The Sims 3

Reboot of an old Sims 3 thread (that got dumpstered due to technical issues), now with more DLC! Screenshot, CYOA-style, more like a collaborative story than a gameplay or walkthrough. Pop in and make a request, and I’ll do it the best I can! We’re just starting out, so we need people to help build our Sim!

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this

Want to revisit late 2003, a time when the Iraq War was raging and skateboarding was at its cultural zenith? Say no more, and let's play some Tony Hawk's Underground!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supeerme
Sep 13, 2010

Watch me 100% 3 games in a row. With Subtitled Commentary.