Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Zebulon posted:

Death by radiation overdose sounds like a really, really poo poo way to go. I'm kind of surprised everyone was on board with killing him, let alone killing him that way.

The hell would they have done had it not worked? They'd have just become domestic nuclear terrorists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

TyrantWD posted:

Real Dad is gone because the show likely has a tighter budget to work with this year.

Arrow's budget was cut in half from Season 1 to 2 but that makes sense considering the first season needing sets built.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Soothing Vapors posted:

EPISODE REDEEMED BY MAN SHARK HOLY poo poo

PUT YOUR FINS IN THE AIR

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
What happened between Patty and Barry in the PD? My station cut to commercial early for some loving reason and then came back in while Cisco and Wells 2 were talking.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

frgildan posted:

She also doesn't notice that the Flash team are all Barry's friends and family.

Are we supposed to just assume Barry is doing the whole super speed masking effect on his face or what? Because Barry is pretty recognizable close up in the suit if you know him.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Zoom is totally Flashdad from Earth-2, calling it now.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

AAA DOLFAN posted:

drat. This show just gets how to make villains appear horrifying.

You know, you'd think Earth 2 Flash would let you know that Oh yeah the other guy? The guy who nearly killed me? He catches the lightning. He's insane. Dont even try whatever I try because Im not in his realm of speed.

Jay never was able to do lightning to begin with.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

mythicknight posted:

Hahahaha this league is the best

finally using the league for its intended purpose, badass entrances

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Zebulon posted:

Hannibal Hamill is still amazing.

Is Mark Hamill not the greatest or what? :allears:

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Xtanstic posted:

I hate you stupid writers tell Patty gently caress you told hawkgirl in two seconds

Don't worry, she'll be told just in time to be fridged next week.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

That punch is hilarious.

Also Barry is totally going to steal some speed force to get up to speed with Zoom.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Ahahahaha, Barry getting chumped is great.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Barry Alan, once again brought down by hubris.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Zebulon posted:

They can't possibly be this stupid.

Edit: Welp, they were that stupid apparently.

I seriously thought they'd do some sort of poison pill where'd they both lose their speed but nope Barry is indeed that fuckin' dumb.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

greatn posted:

I suppose it's possible Zolomon has a split personality, one that repressed the memory of his dad killing his mom, and the other that took it and became a serial killer. Maybe the good version is unaware of the evil one.

My guess is his split personality is an actual physical split where Zoom is Hunter and Jay is the ideal of his father being a good man before he went all loony and killed the mother.

Either that or mask dude is a Jay Garrick from yet another earth.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
The wheels have come off the plot cart cause God drat this is bad.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Can we just have an episode where Flash and co use poo poo intelligently for a change? Like seriously, have near invisible wire or fishing line or something in one of the routes you're using. At the speed Zoom runs if he hits it he's going to be half the man he used to be. I miss Arrow season ones writing talent on this show.

Party Plane Jones fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Apr 27, 2016

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Jay as Earth 2 Flash makes zero sense if he's also Zoom. Wouldn't it gently caress causality if you kill your younger Flash self before he eventually morphs into Zoom?

Also mask dude might be Eobard from Earth 2. It makes sense as he's being kept alive for speed force harvesting or something.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

JT Smiley posted:

I'm shocked no one has mentioned how stupid Grindr's zombie walk was. The whole time it looked like he was trying to keep his pants from falling down.

It's the Thriller intro before they start dancing basically.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Charles Gnarwin posted:

I don't think it would be in character but it would be funny. :shrug:

What he'd actually do is have her mind wiped and then just convince her that she was Earth-1 Laurel. I would also be fine with this because it would undo the idiocy of the Arrow writers and everyone could just pretend that it never happened.

I would be shocked if this wasn't the case.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Flesh Forge posted:

Also re: the new costume used in the show, it DOES have a weird window cut out of the front, and the some reason for it is to show a little skin :shrug:

Of course that's Marvel but DC isn't really much better.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe

Dongattack posted:

Is Supergirl a good show? Or well, good and good with these DC shows... Is it as bad as Flash is, but not as terrible as Arrow?

Supergirl definitely has the strongest cast acting chops by far. Benoist kills it in ways that Gustin/Amell don't (red krytonite episode being a highlight)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://gfycat.com/CarefreeMildDungbeetle

Seriously though, hopefully Flash 3 has better writers because this season was sort of in a mire. Patty getting shipped back to her home planet was meh cause the two of them had great chemistry.

• Locked thread