Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

NewtGoongrich posted:

Do flea market vendors in your area typically have anthropomorphic ponies with a big set of human tits in their stall?

Yes but they eventually move on to the hanzo steel or the chip truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Crasscrab posted:

Yeah, he has a congenital disorder. Really funny stuff.

Nothing a quick dip in a cauldron wouldn't fix.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

fool_of_sound posted:

:thejoke:

The post was made in order to piss off Redditors by applying the same unreal standards for attractiveness that they use to qualify women to men. It was intentionally made to make most people a 5 or less.

It won't work if they're deluded about themselves though. I mean. It would just go to back up how stupid women are if they're a solid 8/8.5 because they have facial hair somewhat similar to one of the guys in that block and..I don't know....carnival mirrors at home.

Man...I'm hot AND a nice guy. It's because all women care about is money!

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

There are no Bronys in Toronto. I won't believe it until I see the video. Even then it is a fake.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

gently caress you. I don't even wear glasses, but if I did it'd probably be a pain in the rear end to carry different ones around with me all the time. Congratulations on having 20/20 vision, awesome eyesight and being uber cool with the ladies and all, I guess. When you're done with that explain to this guy:

What an awkward, ugly he creep he is for needing glasses and wanting convenience.

I just use my transitions pupils for all that.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I think it's more than just sprinkles. Looks like they actually dug a hole.

Oh please. Anuses don't stay near that tidy and internal during childbirth. Icecream anyone?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I always cry at these things.

It's so sweet that his DeVry network 1 prof agreed to do the ceremony.

But man have those Chippendales guys let themselves go.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

skander posted:

The neckbeard believes that the neckbeard, ponytail, and fedora are actually attractive. He's dressed up and looking his best.

I just want to know what the red elbows are about.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ringo Star Get posted:

I'm seriously considering opening a Southern tuxedo rental store with nothing but sleeveless shirts and coats.

Right to Bare Arms

For hitchin' and formal feudin'.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Bean posted:

I love how every inch of this is photoshopped and it still looks like a mess. What happened to her eyes, why'd they get wider?

Perhaps some kind of super advanced photoshop program that can take a photo and do whatever you want to it simply by having you describe what you want.

But with the hilarious result of not understanding your intent and simply following your instructions.

"Make me an elf computer program. Sublime and whimsical. With a unicorn. Make it sparkle!"

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Plan Z posted:

About those glasses, they're typically the "free with insurance" type, and I think people think they're sleek-looking due to the minimality. Unfortunately, they have some problems:

1) They're not really created for style, and are stretched out depending on how fat your nerd head is. You've most likely seen some big, ponytailed goonface wearing bifocal cheapies, with the temples of the glasses stretched and holding on to dear life to his greasy ears. This makes your head look big and fat.

2) They still magnify your eyes and crap. Without large frames, this looks goofy as hell, because you end up with either that fleshy magnification problem or it makes your head look all cut up.

3) Less is not more. When you have a goonhead like me, throwing tiny stuff onto big stuff makes the big stuff look bigger.

Pretty much same with me. Only style that was wide enough not to leave dents in my headfats.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

jidohanbaiki posted:

I imagine the aftermath leaves your vulva looking exactly like a chip n' dip bowl that once had BBQ Doritos and ranch dip in it.

And now it does again.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I see what you did there.

*edit* Wait. You mean this isn't Elton?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Mad Hamish posted:

"Was accused of raping someone but he's not even Irish"

That picture is too ridiculous. It cannot be real. My mind will not allow it to be real.

It's because he's wearing a "Made in Ireland" shirt.

Besides, it wasn't rape..it was sexual harasment and now he can't go to the batting cages. And he's not even Irish.

Also that dude is loving hilarious.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

cobalt impurity posted:

I just noticed, unless she has a really odd set of genes, or the camera angle is really messing with it, her legs are shaved clean. I would imagine they would be at least noticeably hairy unless she was shaving them. Her eyebrows also look to be shaped, though really boxy.

Why the gently caress would you shave your legs but not your chest, pits, or thick, voluminous trail?! Especially when it clearly upsets you that you get "negative energy" most often when wearing bikinis in public? :psypop:

One thing I've learned from this here internet, is that the answer is probably "It's a fetish".

I mean, I would bet that most people at the beach were probably not even paying attention to her. All this talk about "positive energy" means it's about getting attention to this person. Did spontaneous smiling and high fives break out everywhere she walked? By all means she doesn't have to wax and shave if she doesn't want to, but I just get a funny feeling that this is about some kind of odd shock value thing.

meataidstheft posted:

I really wish I could understand what mechanism of the brain these people use to make them think that kind of poo poo will result in any kind of success.

I think they get off on the message itself, not the result you'd think they were after. Telling them off is probably just as good as a positive response to them.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ugly In The Morning posted:

What does that poo poo even mean? Shouldn't it be "Nothing can quench my thirst for Jesus?"

Don't try to correct R. Kellys status updates.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

veedubfreak posted:

I think it's just the lighting. What I don't understand is how she puts those shorts on. If I try to wear a pair of jeans that are slightly too tight I can barely breathe. I can't even imagine trying to wear a pair of shorts that are at least 3-4 inches too small.

She put them on when she was 12 and hasn't taken them off since.

Like a tree she's just going to grow around them.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

To be fair, at least he is outside in the sun at a beach.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

What's all that white goop at the bottom of the scabbard?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Gorilla Salad posted:

Also, the repulsive little troll in the middle of that picture was the catalyst for the entire nasty episode. PM Julia Gillard's father had just died and Alan Jones (the little troll) declared, during an address to the Sydney University Liberals Club*, that her father had died of shame.

This is the same Alan Jones who almost single-handedly incited the Cronulla race riot. He's also an infamous homophobe, while it being the worst kept secret in the country that he like a bit of rough. Remember that US politican who got caught giving hand jobs to strangers in an airport toilet? Yeah, that.

To make matters even worse, after it exploded** renown misogynist, lizard man and leader of the opposition Liberal Party, Tony Abbott, decided it would be a great idea to say, in Parliament, that he thought Gillard's government should have "died of shame". And said this while Gillard herself was sitting directly across the table from him.

* Financial liberal that is, not social liberal - think Hitler Youth but without the style. Also, the Hitler Youth weren't as racist.

** The 'died of shame' thing that is, not toilet hand jobs. Though I suppose you could say they explode too, in their own way.

EDIT - And because everyone needs to see that our opposition leader really is a lizard man:

Thanks for the context. Because I honestly don't see three men talking about misogyny to be necessarily a negative thing unless it was three men with awful opinions about misogyny.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

M_Sinistrari posted:

And it's not like they're doing it for the usual crunchy granola crowd's reasoning for eating it. Granted I've never heard of this 'scatology based fitness' thing they're blogging about but I can't help but keeping thinking about scatology part and..eww, just ewww.

It's how I got swole ebapadobewapadoo boodowopa ata wopata brlbrlbrlrlolobrololo beepadobewop.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

A Fancy 400 lbs posted:

Holy androgyny batman.

A lot of people are androgynous when they are 12 years old.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

pageerror404 posted:

I thought being an MRA was reserved for young redditors. Those men just looked like old guys with old guy hobbies.

Oh hell no. MRAs began as divorced middle aged misogynists who were absolutely enraged that they couldn't leave their ex's destitute in the street.

Young redditors are positively benign compared to those guys.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Good Citizen posted:

Actually he was pouring boiling oil over his micropenis.

The fact that I know that is seriously making me question the direction of my life.

Now we know why he doesn't believe in a caring and loving God I suppose.

I too would like to know why he's been banned from restaurants without having to listen to him explain. Anyone have enough tolerance for insufferable people, or sufficient ear wax build up to find out?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

LingcodKilla posted:

Maybe just maybe it's just puddle stain from riding a bike in the rain.

Most likely just poop.

I'd say softball practice.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Hirayuki posted:

That's a crown, you plebe.

I thought it was Globus Cruciger. Or a Globus Carolux in this case I suppose.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

LeafyOrb posted:

What is he holding and why is he holding it there?

All the questions you don't want answered and more at Ahncon.

Edit: eff there was another page, so what the gently caress is on his head?

Hair. Oddly coloured hair.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Missing Name posted:

Remember, us Americans use "cal" to represent "1000 calories" to make us feel better about what we eat. The rest of the world uses "kcal."

So 30k US calories = 30 * 1000 * 1000 = 3*107 real calories. Or 30 million. That's more energy than a pound of gasoline, or about 143 standard Hershey bars. I don't think he drinks pure gasoline, so candy is a safer bet.

Holy gently caress, if we burned him alive we could keep NYC lit up for like a fraction second. Or my hometown for a day.

A pound of gasoline can light up your town for a day? Or is what you call a pound is a klb?

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Dreadwroth posted:

Hey mister goth guy, being an actual atheist kind of means you can't call yourself a Roman Catholic. Ya know, all that not believing in a god and stuff.
And wow his hair is super fried, might want to lay off the black dye there my gloomy friend.

No, no. He feels really guilty about it.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

skander posted:

Wouldn't they be jacking off under?

If they were a Stuart they would jack a bit.

For my actions in the fall of Saigon I was awarded the Purple Dong.

Noblesse Obliged has a new favorite as of 01:32 on Sep 3, 2013

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

Well, keyboard goop is no longer the grosses jizz-related thing I've seen here.

Some people take the road less traveled to turn their semen into a legacy.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Tardcore posted:

Those toe shoes are actually meant for running, I have no idea why you'd ever wear them if you're not doing that.

Some weird freaks found some perfectly reasonable foot fetish gear and began to use them to get off on their bizarre extra curricular activities involving running places. loving weirdos.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Zack_Gochuck posted:

If I saw this man doing this on my grandfather's grave, I would make him eat his book and step on his hat.

I would too. Except I never visit his grave, lets not kid ourselves here.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Germstore posted:

edit: I'm dumb.

Preferably by stepping off a stool.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I am OK posted:

Haha yes I'm just gonna start up this insanely addictive and expensive habit that gives me a buzz slightly less powerful than Red Bull.

I don't know. 10 bux every once in a while isn't that expensive for poo poo posting all the time.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Aerox posted:

The best part, though, is they have explicit rules about how if someone gets a boner everyone has to ignore it.

http://www.oc-cuddle.com/html/frequently_asked_questions__fa.html#WhatIfSomethingComesUpp

The absolute funniest thing about this for me is the little tidbit near the end. "You may be surprised that erections don't happen that often at Cuddle Parties."

Somehow, I am not surprised.

*Edit* Wow. I'm reading some more of their FAQ. They think that society believe adults should only touch each other for sex or at the doctors. They're so divorced from normal human contact that they don't understand that most people like cuddling and do it regularly with other adults.

It's like they think they've found some kind of secret. They must have grown up in the worst kind of households to think like this.

Noblesse Obliged has a new favorite as of 05:51 on Oct 7, 2013

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I think Cuddle Commissar has a better ring to it than Life Guard.

I wonder if there is a Cuddle Commander.

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Whatev posted:

*BZZT* LIFE GUARD YELLOW ALERT: BONER IMMINENT

"Jan, could you please stop calling them "Amber Alerts" at the Cuddle Parties. The Cuddle Commander is tired of long talks with the authorities. Now hand me my Mr. Snugglwuffikins and spoon my rear end."

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Barf Wight posted:

This is great stuff, if the woman is sitting and you are standing, try putting your butt on her shoulder (ever so slightly) while you are talking let out little toots down her back. If she doesn't vomit out of sheer disgust she will definitely want to bang.

What could the $3 for the "fast pick-up" be? I'm drawing blanks.

Chloroform and a rag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Ambitious Spider posted:

That cuddle party girl from a few pages back popped up in my OKC quiver.

:stare:

Ask her to be your Cuddle Caddy

• Locked thread