Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fedule
Mar 27, 2010

No one left uncured.
I got you.
*long, drawn out sigh*

Housekeeping.

A couple people have asked whether they can announce they've restarted an LP after a long absence (especially if it's thought to be abandoned) or some other such reboot, and the answer has always been "you sure can!". However, it occurs to me that we never got around to actually saying so in this thread. So.

quote:

Rules
Please only post here if
  • You have started a new thread, or
  • You have started a new game in a multi-game thread or a new LP in an ongoing megathread (eg, Casual Games), or
  • Your thread has meaningfully rebooted (eg, you have moved to a new thread, or restarted an abandoned LP)
If you want to discuss this thread, please do so in the Sandcastle, not in this thread.

Thanks to Blind Sally for giving up six hours of his valuable posting time to bring this matter to official attention.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers

There were several Power Rangers games in the 16-bit era of gaming, and this is the one that's not a beat 'em up or fighting game.

Covski
Jun 24, 2007

Bringing the forums together with the greatest thread!

Goon vs Goon Rock-Paper-Scissors!

Let's hope this doesn't get out of hand.

GhettoGangstaGamer
Feb 13, 2017

Let's Watch an extreme NOOB play Resident Evil 7

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809770

Just as the title says, I'm a Noob and I'm scared easily. But Heck let's give this game a go and see how far I get before i check myself into therapy

GhettoGangstaGamer fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Feb 13, 2017

Megidolaon
Feb 13, 2017
What, is the ability to delete messages another feature locked behind a paywall? This place's DLC is getting out of hand...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Something has gone terribly wrong in Dulvey, Louisiana.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

Come read about me playing Fire Emblem with only girls.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Pokemon Uranium is a fan-made Pokemon game that has two bad ideas for each good idea.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3809650

I'm doing all 3 Fates games because I'm dumb

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3810607&pagenumber=1#post469549434

Doing a Let's Play of Skyward Sword.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

For some reason I thought doing a LP of the first Diablo game would be a wonderful idea.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Who's the kid with the spiky hair?

Oh? Well, his name is Shobu, but this game is not about him! As near I can tell, Duel Masters for the PS2 plays like the real life TCG.

TheLoser
Apr 1, 2011

You make my korokoro go dokidoki.

How do you do, fellow criminals? Let's Play Sleeping Dogs

In which I try to get back into the swing of things with one of my favorites.

HydroSphere
Feb 11, 2014

Murder at the Cinema Mansion in 1929.

In what Wikipedia tells me is Cing's (Hotel Dusk) first game, newspaper reporter Takashi Kagetani, investigating the site of an unsolved serial murder case known as the Cinema Mansion Murders, finds himself transported through time from 2003 to 1929, the morning immediately after the first victim was killed. Takashi is left searching not only for a way back to 2003, but with the future - Takashi's present - at risk, Takashi must also try to resolve the mysteries surrounding the Cinema Mansion and it's occupants to discover the truth behind the Cinema Mansion murders.

HydroSphere fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 21, 2017

PeaceDiner
Mar 24, 2013

With Persona 5's English release right around the corner, I decided that it's a great time to look back to the roots of this spectacular series with the PSP remake of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona. Dance crazy! Explore psychological themes! And much more!

Dream of butterfly...or is life a dream?

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

7th Dragon - Totally Not Etrian Odyssey

A JRPG where you create your own party and go around slaying dragons. Never got an international release for whatever reason, but hey, that's what fan translations are for. Though the game does take quite a bit of heavy influence from a certain dungeon crawler series...

Araxxor fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 1, 2020

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

I'm playing Sonic Unleashed, which scholars agree is a game that exists.

Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

Come home, goons. It's Night in the Woods.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Infinite World

Infinite World is the lost Budokai game. The back of the case appropriately calls it “the best of the Budokai series”, and it appears to be intended as a celebration of the first three games.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I'm dumb enough to play a 1980 game about being trapped in your Apple.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3811126

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

The Ace Combat Franchise Mega-LP moves on to its fourth game Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War aka Ace Combat: Squadron Leader. This is the one that I've had people clamoring for since I started this project and is generally everyone's favorite / Objectively Best Ace Combat game.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Get Your Medusa Head In The Game - Let's Play Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow

Someone had to be masochistic enough to do a minimum level run sooner or later.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Sonic Unleashed (PS2)

Whoah hey the earlier Sonic Unleashed thread now has two LPs in it, one for each version of the game. That's kinda cool or something.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Goons Don't Know Jack 2 is starting! Compete for fabulous prizes*!

*prizes may not be fabulous or even physical objects

Ace of Aces
Feb 25, 2017

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI

And here's G-Generation OVERWorld, in English.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play Ultimate Spider-Man

Ultimate Spider-Man is the most polished of Treyarch's Spider-Man games. What? That's not enough for you?

Cras
May 2, 2006

if wise be he who wields it

Welcome to Mages and Murderdads! We are a show dedicated to playing the entirety of the Baldur’s Gate series (including spiritual successors) until time stops and we've just started Baldur's Gate 2! Half-Let's Play, Half-talk show, 100% awesome.

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer

I might blow up a few times, but it's all in good fun.

This thread is open to participation from viewers, so check it out if you want to join in on the bomb disposal action!

ricdesi
Mar 18, 2014

Does it really need saying?
This is probably a huge goddamn mistake. But in honor of reaching 2500 subs, our 200th video game on the channel shall be...

This could take a while.

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
Oh I guess I'm supposed to post in here! Here's a thread!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Welcome to a world of assassination.

ChorpSaway
Oct 9, 2012

Let's Play Chulip!

An oft-forgotten PS2 game that almost didn't get localized, Chulip is a charming little game about falling in love and kissing. Watch as we work our charms on women, men, our crush's parents, animals, vegatables, and Godzilla!

RyuHimora
Feb 22, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3813288

The overlooked sequel to Star Fox: Adventures, Assault manages to put a lot of fun back into the game, but is still heavily weighed down due to keeping too many elements from Adeventures.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play FreezeMe

Eat your heart out, Yooka-Laylee.

Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?
Against all odds, I made it to the midway point. Time for a new thread.

Bern & Lambda's Magical Hint Corner - Let's Play Umineko Chiru

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play “Power Rangers: Mega Battle”

Mega Battle is a side-scrolling beat 'em up that's a little too weird to feel old or new.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Final Fantasy Endless Nova!
The, uh.... magnum opus (???) of a man who calls/called himself Delita Hyral X.

....It's a poo poo RPG Maker game. I could probably just leave it there, really.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

Everyone dies at the end. (Total War: Warhammer)

An LP of the turn based/real-time hybrid Total War series set in the Warhammer world.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Let's Play Rune Factory 3!

A DS game where you farm turnips, interact with anime-as-hell townsfolk, and murder monsters send monsters back to the Forest of Beginnings. Wrestling may be involved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer
Geeeeeeoooooooop