Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bacter
Jan 27, 2012

Nie wywoluj wilka z lasu, glupku.

I called it a mix between a text adventure and a tactical sim, but it's really a sci-fi drone operator space thriller.

You wake up out of cryo-sleep, nobody is responding to any distress messages, and fortunately you've got some drones and the willingness to put them in harm's way! Let's find out why everything is awful forever!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

I've moved on to King's Quest VI over in the King's Quest LP thread. (This is the good one.)

Smasher Dynamo
Oct 16, 2008

Eternal Commissioner of the Super League. A new avatar. A new age, of the same old embittered Smasher that failed to escape the bonds of the SL, FM3, Johnny Hopp and Eri Yoshida "The Knuckle Princess". "The flames of Smasher's ire scorch the skies... Igniting St. Bellhorn's funeral pyre."

The Super-League is starting another season of baseball-like adventures! So if you've ever wanted to make your own fantasy fantasy* baseball team and then have to slowly but surely smashed to pieces by the designs of your fellow forum users, now is your chance.

*-Cyborgs okay, no elves.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

October's finest Dead Space is coming right at you on insane difficulty! Keep the spoops going.

Brian Reynolds
Apr 5, 2017

The Alpha Centauri world would make an *awesome* RPG-shooter - Game Designer Brian Reynolds, "Something Awful forums post", Datalinks

Let's Play SKYRIM - SURVIVAL - LEGENDARY!

Gonna run through Skyrim in the new Survival Mode, with Legendary Difficulty.

Also it's a "The Cat Has Nine Lives" semi-permadeath run... or does that make it a noni-permadeath run?

Brian Reynolds fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Nov 1, 2017

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Playing the sequel to Freedom Force.

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Watch as I play this meme-weeaboo-game, because I just hate myself that much.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Let's blindly play Deus Ex.
Yes, I picked the GEP Gun.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

gently caress you!!!!!!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840310

Ace of Aces
Feb 25, 2017

ZENRYOKU ZENKAI
In hindsight I should have done this yesterday, but school's out so the SD Gundam G-Generation OVERWorld LP has been revived.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grace and I are playing the PS4 version of Dead Rising 2!

Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek

Decided to Let's play this game, it's really blew my expectation when I first saw it on Steam.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3840547

1234567890num fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Nov 14, 2017

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
(A slightly used LP thread incoming, posted with mod permission)

After being stuck for half a year on update number 1 I continue the Rayman 2 LP. It's an old 3d platformer in case anyone forgot

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Do you like Game of Thrones? Do you like Crusader Kings 2? Do you like audience participation?

I'm playing as Robb Stark! Help me decide which things won't get my family massacred!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

It's that time again, as the fourth Goons Don't Know Jack Tournament is about to begin! Will you be the one to take home the Thumbs Cup?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Someone tried to charge money for this loving thing.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

JEB! runs for office and some other things happen. It's very normal

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Join me for yet another Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time challenge run LP.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

We have Returned Shadowrun back to where it belongs, and now it's time to take a field trip to Berlin.

Gonna warn you in advance though, it's probably gonna be less "beer and bratwurst" and more "death, drugs and dragons" over in the Flux State.

achtungnight
Oct 5, 2014
I get my fun here. Enjoy!
Restarting my LP of Lost Heir here hoping not to repeat past mistakes. Enjoy!

Wugga
Oct 30, 2006

I BEAT MEAT

I'm playing Resident Evil 7 semi-blind on Madhouse difficulty and probably end up dying a million times.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

We Got Really Drunk And Accidentally LPed Sonic Forces

ArclightBorealis
May 28, 2014

You are HUGE!
That means you have HUGE ESSENCE!

RIP AND TEAR YOUR ESSENCE!!

The Sequel to the Original is finally here.
Ninja Gaiden II versus Sigma 2. Watch me play through two versions of technically the same game that could not be further apart from each other.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Grace Under Fire: Let's Play Get Even

I forgot to mention last week - I have begun my Get Even thread now. A game I really enjoyed. I've started putting my links through polsy to avoid youtube thumbnails/related vids from spoiling upcoming events.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I got a new Let's Play going for New Threat v1.5, a gameplay mod for Final Fantasy VII.

I've been uploading videos to YouTube for the last week so I'm already nine vids in and I'm up to the return to the Wall Market.

Brunom1
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about being the best dad ever.

Lovecraft. Liu Bei Gundam. Stan Lee. Miku Hatsune. Ninjas. We have it all at the Let's Play of Super Robot Wars UX, a mecha strategy game for the 3DS!

Brunom1 fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 20, 2017

Pangurban
Apr 29, 2015

Let's play Tally Ho!

Choice of Games released a new game about being a British manservant/lady's maid in the 1920s. Very "Jeeves and Wooster", in my opinion. I enjoyed it, hopefully you guys will too. Maybe you can help me stumble onto some of the routes I haven't figured out yet.

Zain
Dec 6, 2009

It's only forever, not long at all

Let's Play Final Fantasy 15

A blind romp through what is a highly contentious Final Fantasy, for whatever reason. But I'm really enjoying it, despite not being traditional in final fantasy. We'll learn and grow with the Crown Prince and his 3 best amigos.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

It's high time someone LPed this game and I'm going to do it. Come see what many consider to be the most confusing and obtuse RPG ever made!

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
After almost a 7 month hiatus, I'm back to doing my 7th Dragon Let's Play.

Dr. Fetus posted:

7th Dragon - Totally Not Etrian Odyssey

A JRPG where you create your own party and go around slaying dragons. Never got an international release for whatever reason, but hey, that's what fan translations are for. Though the game does take quite a bit of heavy influence from a certain dungeon crawler series...

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

Pyre: Literacy Is A Red Card

Let's play some goddamn Sportsball.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
I picked up this game I played like 14 years ago to give it a shot again. Some things don't age great!

nutri_void
Apr 18, 2015

I shall devour your soul.
Grimey Drawer
I will die a lot in Quake 4 on maximum difficulty

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

Come set sail with me as I go through the HD remaster of The Wind Waker.

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

Hi I'm playing through this really cute RPG Maker game

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Power Rangers: Time Force

The best 3D Power Rangers game, which unfortunately isn't a compliment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

It's just like a hidden object game, only you shoot people with a gun.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3845883