Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Atomic Soda posted:

hello, i have family stuff today so will be scarce till tomorrow

but no, i don't know what hal did. i did get a funny talk yesterday tho.

i'd also like to know why aa tracked hal and am just as suspicious of them atm. what hal's described seems very plausible.

hal you should probably let us know what you did, or you're likely the lunch today.

Do you have confirmation that something OTHER than funny talk happened to you on N1?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidthulhu posted:

I also just want to point out that, per DGK using his ability on MMT N1, MMT's Day Action yesterday had a 1/4 chance of failing regardless of merk's alignment.

(Assuming MMT is telling the truth).

merk not dying yesterday does NOT clear him in this situation.

Given the flavor, I'd be surprised if that was an "action failed"

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Given the flavor, I'd be surprised if that was an "action failed"

Given the flavor, half the poo poo in this game doesn't align with the show's internal narrative. I think it's a giant mistake to clear merk on this. Why would DBD let the flavor unequivocally tell us if DGK's poo poo worked??

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Lando is almost certainly lying about his post restriction. Merk is also not cleared, mmts action could have failed and we should not rely on flavor to figure it out.
Also someone visited me last night. Don’t know who

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

The merk/Lando interaction kinda feels like a pre-discussed bus. Like, merk making that kind of out the gate mistake re: completely ignoring potentially major night action results is pretty weird for him, but not if the two of them decided this is what they were gonna do and merk saw Lando's opening post before he saw AA's poo poo

It's pretty :tinfoil: but I just am having a hard time reading Lando's anger here as genuine. I know how frustrating that is if you are genuinely angry, Lando, so I apologize if that pisses you off, but it's where I am with it :shrug:

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

Do you know anything? What they did, what their allignment is?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And this, too, doesn't sit right with me:

Lando131 posted:

B-minus1 is my next case. I said I'd reread him at the end of day 1.

Again, feels way more "keep the narrative consistent" based than an actual evolving read. Very carefully put together on D2 so he can reference back to it on D3, and promising to deliver on content...totally outside of any of the evolving information we have had after D2 ended. Like, this is basically saying "let me finish what I started on D2" and I don't think that's a town perspective at all.

Has Lando commented on anything today other than merk/b-? I'm still catching up.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

:siren: Hard pause :siren:

Where did Lando say he had a post restriction today? His mega-case on merk is distinctly not PR limited.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
His tone has been awfully funny. As if some puppetmaster went deep inside his brain/circuits and fiddled with the controls.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Oh it's his beginning of day posts.

For someone really clearly selling that PR hard right out the bat he sure does step way back from it during his merk mega case and his subsequent posts afterwards.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Also I found the thing I was looking for but it was in the night action mambo rundown from DBD and it also, I believe, is nothing, so nvm :v:

Double also: In actually fully reading my N2 poo poo, I also have to do this ##vote Tobbs

My vote would be on Hal or Lando right now if I wasn't locked in to this :\

Dancer
May 23, 2011

Quidthulhu posted:

Also I found the thing I was looking for but it was in the night action mambo rundown from DBD and it also, I believe, is nothing, so nvm :v:

Double also: In actually fully reading my N2 poo poo, I also have to do this ##vote Tobbs

My vote would be on Hal or Lando right now if I wasn't locked in to this :\

Locked as in the cruel vicissitudes of fate have you in an unbreakable cage that you cannot escape, or do you choose to be inside it because of conclusions you draw yourself?

Quidthulhu posted:

Oh it's his beginning of day posts.

For someone really clearly selling that PR hard right out the bat he sure does step way back from it during his merk mega case and his subsequent posts afterwards.

Lumpen (who may be fleshy, but he's one of the OG funny-talkers) and I both explicitly do not find that suspicious. The other funny-talkers haven't commented, I think, but if it was suspect you imagine at least someone would.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

This is one way to find scum...

b-minus1 posted:

I agree. This AA post pings me the most:

it's like a pseudo OMGUS without following through with a vote. lumpen's questions seem reasonable to me (a little aggressive, maybe thats just his style), and imo AA is responding poorly. I'm looking forward to his take on dgk and lumpen after he "takes a look" at them.
##vote AA

He started off the game strong with this, IMO. I thought AA was pretty defensive at the start of day 1 so this made me think better of him for pointing out something I agreed with.

b-minus1 posted:

yep. i was recently on a scumteam with mmt and this definitely feels like her town game so far

Meta read on MMT before her first shot.

b-minus1 posted:

Lol are you serious

Reaction to said shot.

b-minus1 posted:

really starting to get suspicious of 50. i don't believe his "mystery injection" claim. calling bullshit on that. he's pulled similar gambit poo poo before in previous games and i fell for it.

I agreed with this at the time, but since then more people have been injected.

Dead Cow posted:

So, is it just me or is b-minus being extra super quiet this game?

b-minus1 posted:

ha, i figured someone might notice the difference between my "give no fucks" attitude from my last game and my last game compared to this one. i've been following along and contributing when i can. this was a very busy and exciting weekend, and i will be more available after tuesday.

Dead cow points out how quiet b-minus1 has been and b-minus1 agrees it's true. I've posted everything relevant he said up to this point. This is at 8:35 PST on the 25th, over 2 days after the thread had been opened. The damning factor here is that b-minus1 had provably been around but not saying much of anything with substance.

b-minus1 posted:

we're talking about 50 pounds though. he's full of poo poo regardless of alignment

In response to Quid about the injections.

b-minus1 posted:

im pretty sure that if mmt had used a dayvig, the kill would have been successful independent of alignment.

A reply to dancer about how a brutal cop works.

b-minus1 posted:

hiipfire hasn't contributed anything meaningful. they've just been coasting under the radar, only showing up to make a white noise/unhelpful posts

##vote HipFire

Some HiipFire quotes and an accusation of content lurking. Which b-minus1 himself is doing.

b-minus1 posted:

Ok... ##unvote. Hipfire needs to post more.

I don't know what it is about your posts, but something feels off. like, why are you defending me here? It's as if you are desperately trying to appear as helpful/concerned townie, and it feels incredibly forced. "I'm starting to think you might have some information the rest of us don't" pings me harder than anything else you've posted.

In response to Tobbs claiming HiipFire's good nature b-minus1 retracts his accusation. Then he reacts to my note that it's the weekend and a whole lot of people had been very quiet because it is the weekend. Now you might already know I don't like being told I'm being disingenuous when I'm being dead serious but this wasn't about a scumread and I just kind of shrugged at it at the time.

Lando131 posted:

gently caress. This flavor thing is a quagmire and I am sorry I brought it up. Going to take notes from now on and not stream of consciousness post anymore until my reread is over.

Lando131 posted:

In the middle of a reread.

sentimental snail can I ask you your opinion of Tobbs?

b-minus1 posted:

i honestly have no idea what you are trying to figure out in your most recent posts. Especially when you're asking other players to comment on a specific player? maybe you're just overconfirned new town, but it really feels like you are playing with extra knowledge.

also don't like how silent quid has been, considering he is usually a high volume poster and was implicated in a in a failed day action. mmt has gone radio silent too.
not a fan of lynching lurkers (mr f, snail, flerp).

Lean scum: 50 pounds, AA, lando, rf

Lean town: tobbs, lumpen, merk, KB, mmt
Neutral on everyone else

I'll be around until deadline

The first point was completely fair because I was dragging the thread further into flavor setup speculation. Then another 'people are being quiet' callout, which other than his reads on me seem to be his most common opinion. He then claims he'll be around until deadline, except he thought the deadline was Monday and it was Tuesday. He corrected this quickly.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Interesting that at the time of this post you had the same post count as snail (19).

Why is he on your lurker list? Why are you particularly averse to lynching lurkers? People have made a content case on snail, so why are you waving it off as a lurker case?

b-minus1 posted:

snail hasn't posted in over a day. i would consider that lurking. i would have added hal to that list but he showed up earlier today mainly to discuss RF.
to be completely honest, snail hasn't even been on my radar at all. they're a completely null read.
i have always hated lynching lurkers, especially on day 1. i would rather lynch someone with actual content to pick apart the next day. I'm fine with putting pressure on them, which is why i voted for hiipfire earlier. And sure enough, they showed up almost immediately after I voted them.

Murmur Twin posted:

Can you be more specific what you mean by "playing with extra knowledge"? Are you saying that Lando asking Snail for Tobbs is scummy? And if playing with extra knowledge is scummy, why did you unvote Hiipfire?

b-minus1 posted:

It just feels like he's trying extra hard to appear town and doesn't feel genuine. His behavior reminds me of Kash's in FF6 I think aka a scum that is faking a bunch of townie reactions (fake frustration with trying to figure out the game, asking leading questions about specific players, etc) idk maybe im not explaining it correctly or i've just never played with lando before so im not used to his style of play. just don't like posts like these:
"That's exactly why I want to hear from Quid. It comes down to a matter of whether we trust MMT's claim or not."
"Tobbs this is the second time you've done this. The first was when MMT put it down, and now B-minus1. I'm starting to think you might have some information the rest of us don't."
"sentimental snail can I ask you your opinion of Tobbs? "
"gently caress. This flavor thing is a quagmire and I am sorry I brought it up. Going to take notes from now on and not stream of consciousness post anymore until my reread is over. "

I unvoted hiipfire because i was satisfied with Tobbs response. I don't like that hiipfire disappeared right after I called him out however.

b-minus1 responds to people's questions. Again he says I feel like I'm faking my reactions, and I can assure you I am not. This feels different to me though because it's not on the back of my casing and voting him like it is with merk. I think he doesn't know how to read me yet, which is a null-tell. Hopefully in time he'll learn to read my gut reactions for what they are.

b-minus1 posted:

uh, nothing "about" the injection makes me think it's bullshit. It's just that i have a general distrust of 50 because ive played with him as scum before and i know he likes to do things for his own amusement. and I agree with the second half of your post.

fair enough. im not trying to dwell on it, just thought it was worth mentioning. and i only brought it up again because i was asked by mmt to explain a read from yesterday.

More responses to questions about 50 pounds of bread's claim of being injected. Fair responses and ones I agree with but ultimately a null tell.

b-minus1 posted:

i believe you and also think it's strange that people are questioning this so much

b-minus1 pops in a couple hours later to tell Tobbs he believes him about not having softclaimed rolecop. :v:

Gridlocked posted:

Question: someone said that voting for HiipFire is bad and they'd rather no lynch over a dead HiipFire. I can look up roles in detail on the wiki when I get home (5 hours) but for now can I ask if a suicide bomber role would explain this reaction?

b-minus1 posted:

just looked up suicide bomber role, and now im wondering how you arrived at that conclusion.

More innocuous comments on other peoples speculation. At this point it's starting to become a pattern. b-minus1 is clearly around but he is not hunting for scum. He gave some reads sure, but he's not actively hunting. For instance he didn't question me about the things he felt I was being disingenuous about.

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I haven't read a lot, but can we come up with different abbreviations for power role and post restriction. Jesus.

b-minus1 posted:

we should just refrain from talking about either of them imo :ssh:

More of the same.

b-minus1 posted:

FYI I’m at a conference that concludes at 5pm cst. After that I will be around until deadline

b-minus1 posted:

im really sorry guys im not going to have time to post anymore before deadline. didnt realize the deadline was so early. i just won an award and a bunch of coworkers want to go out to celebrate. i havent read any posts from today so to be fair, im going to ##unvote. sorry, i know this is a really lovely thing to do.

This is what put me onto his case and I can't help but find it scummy as hell. Why?

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

In case snail and DGK end up being different alignments:

Because b-minus1 wasn't voting anyone at all. The last time he had voted was a lurker case against HiipFire that he took Tobbs word on being a bad vote. Now I might just be sensitive to day 1 no lynches, but if I was town I think I'd know if I didn't have a vote on someone for over 24 hours before a deadline. b-minus1 did not make a serious case or any serious reads on anyone at all for all of day 1, and then came in and unvoted right before deadline. He didn't even throw a 'gently caress poo poo' vote on one of the two vote leaders. Even if he was being honest about having somewhere to be, this is not a town reaction. The town reaction is to ensure a day 1 lynch, not pull your vote off-- especially when that vote doesn't even exist!

And then when day 2 opens:

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm trying to think of flavor related stuff the injection could be and I'm coming up short. Game wise though it's sound like an arsonist.

b-minus1 posted:

That’s what I don’t get either. In my experience the arsonist douses targets in gasoline andcsn choose to ignite at any time. Maybe injection works in a similar way?

Straight back to flavor speculation. No 'oh poo poo I hosed up'. No explanation. No nothing. Especially no casing.

b-minus1 posted:

Weird. So you were told that your PR, whatever it was, is over?

He reacts to merk saying his Funny Talk is over.

DGK2000 posted:

It's... sort of a jailer. There is also a 1/4 chance that MMTs day or night action will not work today. I think that's as close as I can get without getting modkilled.

b-minus1 posted:

Huh , that is interesting. If you kept mmt... occupied last night then she likely isn’t implicated in the nks

Would like to hear from quid and lando

b-minus1 reacts to DGK's explanation of his role and then does some more lurker callouts. No scumhunting.

Lando131 posted:

At work on lunch. Wish snail had been around to claim so we could have switched to B-minus1. Still think his fake unvote is scummy as heck. Also still looking at merk who put down one of the first big pushes on snail and got riled up about nolynching 24 hours before deadline.

Will have to reread DGK at home now that we have more to go off of than gut.

b-minus1 posted:

Lol “fake unvote”

I was on my phone and posting in a parking lot between my conference and going to a happy hour. . I know it was lovely not to vote but it seemed like a fair thing to do. I hadn’t read any of the posts from yesterday. . Actually, I still need to go back and do that

Here's his explanation now that I have time to post and point it out in thread. Maybe fake unvote isn't the right word, but he certainly unvoted when he wasn't voting anyone while nearing deadline.

Lando131 posted:

I'll also say if snail had flipped scum I sure as hell would be voting B-minus1 right now without rereading.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3849854&userid=139143#post481756074

b-minus1 first case, and first real attempt to scumhunt and play mafia. Admittedly it's against merk who I am confident is scum. merk responds to his case:
(Sorry I haven't figured out nested quotes)

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3849854&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=38#post481756341

b-minus1 posted:

from earlier:

or maybe it never existed in the first place

b-minus1 does not respond to merk's response to his case and several hours later instead talks about Funny Talk. He doesn't talk about anything else happening on the admittedly short day 2.

Lando131 posted:

All I know is when there's scum about some of 'em know how to fly under the radar and some people just don't go down easy at all. Just look at our boy Gridlocked who was taken down last night. I reckon if anyone had gone after him the night before he'd be sittin' pretty.

b-minus1 posted:

What the hell is this

That's everything today! He doesn't understand my cowboy Funny Talk but I don't hold that against him. I do hold the fact he's made one case he didn't even defend this entire game and has refused to scumhunt while posting about roles and flavor. This is not how town behaves.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

A List~

Totally Town

Anomalous Amalgam - comes right out the gate with NK action info which Hal has confirmed, in a manner that's not "That's a load of crap." Since we've confirmed Hal was at the NK, there's no reason for scum AA to come out with this info, regardless of how Hal flips.
Lumpen - there's a few things [in the maybe 25% of this game I've actually read] here and there that have made me go "hurm" at Lumpen but I think overall he's playing his town game here. His bulldogging seems genuine in terms of the spirit of getting the town moving.

I have reasons for believing KB and Gene are town but can't or won't get into them.

Probably Town
MMT - I know I just came out the bat beginning of day saying I was susp of MMT but, again, although I think there are things I potentially can see as inconsistencies / potentially lying about flavor, her content at least this game day is v. town MMT.
Tobbs Gnawed - another dude I have a lot of experience with in terms of seeing his bulldogging and I think he's also coming from a town perspective, although I disagree with him about a lot of the poo poo he's pushed.

Probs Scum
Hal - killed a dude, think his reason why is real weak
Lando131 - don't see him as playing the game from a town perspective right now, seems very fabricated and careful in an almost too perfect way (how very Westworld)
merk - Will be real with you, I haven't read a lot of merk's posting but if I had to pick a high volume I'M JUST RIGHT OK JESUS poster who is scum it would be him over Lumpen or Tobbs (or myself :v )

The following people I have very little opinion about because I've really only read EOD2 and today and they haven't made a big splash in either of those places:

50 pounds of bread
Atomic Soda
b-minus1
Dancer
Dead Cow
Retro Futurist
Tolly Totes

Probably could drastically change all my reads above if I went back and seriously reread D2 but....I don't think that's gonna happen at this point, sorry team.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dancer posted:

Lumpen (who may be fleshy, but he's one of the OG funny-talkers) and I both explicitly do not find that suspicious. The other funny-talkers haven't commented, I think, but if it was suspect you imagine at least someone would.

I mean....

Lumpen posted:

Funny talk
D1: Lumpen and merk
D2: Atomic Soda and Hal
D3: Lando and Dancer

Quidthulhu posted:

Probs Scum
Hal
Lando131
merk

Rotating scumteam PR? :v:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Or merk made it up as the "second person" D1 and they ran with it.

Would be STUPID ballsy and also ultimately bad play probably but possible and amazing if they pull it off~

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

Quidthulhu posted:

Trying to find this poo poo and I'm getting all sorts of reads coming hard and fast at me with basically, like, 4 days away from the game since it was closed by the time I got to it last night

This is a very scummy post. Calls out two people as scummy (one of who has flipped town) but hedges hard on both of them, offers no concrete opinion or even a window on where he's landed at the end of this. Asks for others to do the work of checking out B- for him. Would vote Lando for this.

merk posted:

This never happened. ##vote Lando131

Lando131 posted:

Wellsir this is gods honest truth. Your big case was against Gridlocked, not snail. I was as sure of myself as I'm now sure I cocked it up. Looks like merk is a host too, based on MMT's result.

But you know what? I don't think it's safe to trust MMT's shotgun as a perfect alignment detector. I still think merk is a scummy rat, I just don't know what kind of scummy rat he is.

Tell you what, Quid this mental cockup is why I didn't vote anyone while I was at work, on my phone. Sure as gently caress I knew I'd forget something important and as much as I love this game I'm to lazy to case and quote on my phone and I ain't afraid to admit it.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I am not seeing the connection you are trying to make there between my suspicions and your earlier statement. Can you explain for me? Idgi

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Quidthulhu posted:

This is such a weird thing to come out the gate with ignoring a claimed kill track.

On a phone. Haven’t read deep. With my kid this weekend.

Lando also made up part of a case yesterday and tried to push me. He’s riding an errant case with no desire to re-evaluate the game. He’s scum.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Quid, Merk - thoughts on b-minus?

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

I was at the old grindstone grinding away, partner. I had neither the time nor ability to put forth a case of the quality I knew was available, which I'm sure you'll see above. You said that day that I was suspicious for not laying down my vote- well I wanted to make sure I was telling gods honest truth before I spoke words for killin' and knowing I couldn't do that I kept my words to myself.

My point is in even those few words I did say I went and stuck my foot firmly in my mouth by misremembering who it was merk had cased. I went and hosed it all up just as I knew I would, all because I was too lazy to go make sure I had it right while I was on my phone.

But I'll tell you what, when I was able to I came in shootin'. If you don't see the difference that's just fine, the fullness of time will bring you to an understanding. Of that I have no doubt.

Dancer
May 23, 2011
So, if this truly is what DBD is doing, I kinda hate to ruin it, but I don't want humans using it for cover.
Atomic Soda and Hal were heavy lurkers in D1.
Lando and I were heavy lurkers in D2.

Of note that in both cases, the two funny talkers weren't *the* lowest ranked posters, just very close to the bottom. I know AA, like me, had zero posts D2 whereas Lando had 5, and I'm sure between b-minus/Dead Cow/other unknowns, someone is likely to be in bottom 2 posters other than exactly Hal and AS. But I think this remains a decent correlation.

merk
May 20, 2003

##interact

Murmur Twin posted:

Quid, Merk - thoughts on b-minus?

Bad case yesterday on me. Would vote.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dancer posted:

So, if this truly is what DBD is doing, I kinda hate to ruin it, but I don't want humans using it for cover.

Of note that in both cases, the two funny talkers weren't *the* lowest ranked posters, just very close to the bottom. I know AA, like me, had zero posts D2 whereas Lando had 5, and I'm sure between b-minus/Dead Cow/other unknowns, someone is likely to be in bottom 2 posters other than exactly Hal and AS. But I think this remains a decent correlation.

Thiiiiiiiis is very interesting.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

merk posted:

On a phone. Haven’t read deep. With my kid this weekend.

Lando also made up part of a case yesterday and tried to push me. He’s riding an errant case with no desire to re-evaluate the game. He’s scum.

:discourse:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Do you know anything? What they did, what their allignment is?

Nope. I had a package left outside of my door, and there was a snake tail inside. Lol. No idea what that means.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Dancer posted:

Didn’t merk claim to have a pr on day 1 though? How do you explain d1 prs

Dancer
May 23, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

I don't. If I'm the GM and designing the system, there is obv no solution for D1, so I use RNG.

Lando131
Jul 27, 2006

b-minus1 posted:

Lando is almost certainly lying about his post restriction. Merk is also not cleared, mmts action could have failed and we should not rely on flavor to figure it out.

You can think I'm lying all you want, but that'd just make you wrong. I don't have to Funny Talk all the time but I reckon y'all'd rather I shoot straight when I make cases on who needs to be strung up.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm super duper cold/fevery as an FYI. Prolly won't be around much for a bit. But let's see.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I think Hal is a no brainer here.

##vote Hal

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

b-minus1 posted:

There was a n0

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Fwiw, I feel like it could be very likely that one of each PR pair is scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm super bummed that injections are still happening. That could be super bad for us if it is really an arsonist kinda deal.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Murmur Twin posted:

There was a n0

I know that was my point

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm not going to rule out merk but I don't think it is worth looking at any time soon. We have a potential cop clear and probably plenty of other scum to find.

50 pounds of bread
Sep 27, 2006

Yeah, I don't want to catch fire.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I kind of want to vote Dead Cow

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I feel like it would be worthwhile to take a closer look at folks like Tolly, cow, and dancer. I can also see bminus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpen
Apr 2, 2004

I'd been happy, and I was happy still. For all to be accomplished,
for me to feel less lonely,
all that remained to hope
was that on the day of my execution
there should be a huge crowd of spectators and that they should
greet me with howls of execration.
Plaster Town Cop
AA has completely ghosted since he dropped his claim. Take note.

• Locked thread