Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pythonicus
Apr 1, 2011

I just wanted to say...
I love you.

Hitman: Blood Money, done as many ways as can be imagined.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LordHippoman
May 30, 2013

I, frankly, want this smug Jagen to be my avatar on all forms of social media immediately.

Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones chronicles the strategy RPG adventures of a pair of royal heirs engaging in mass warfare over some magic rocks.

Come for the battles, stay for the Moulder.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

♪♫ Only you can make all this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you ♫♪

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.

Join me, won't you, as I play another kickass RPG?

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

You thought it died along with the Prodigy internet service. Or possibly that I died. Well, we're both alive and it's time to explore MadMaze.

Alternatively: What if the guys who designed classic tabletop RPG Paranoia wrote a fantasy adventure puzzle game? And what if that already happened back in 1992 and someone did a SSLP of it in 2008 2012 2018?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Fly the Free* to Play skies in Ace Combat Infinity, Namco Bandai's slapdash nostalgia-fueled soda fart of an interest check to see if anyone wanted Ace Combat 7. Sure, the game's been dead for a month now, but thanks to the hard work of ACES CURE PLANES and motoh blitzing through all of it in a week and a half before the servers shut down, you too can now experience the full wonder of Project ACES's meh'sterpiece before their (hopefully) triumphant return to making Good Ace Combat Games with Skies Unknown, due out (possibly) this year.

Do you remember Ace Combat? I remember Ace Combat. I get that reference.

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!
This unstoppable LP crazy train has reached its second station!

Let's play Dragon Warrior II

Get even pumpeder than last time!

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Let's talk about The Bouncer. I'm dying to talk about The Bouncer.

Crosspeice
Aug 9, 2013

The next instalment of "Guess I'm LPing every Pokemon game then, huh" is the Gamecube games Pokemon Colosseum and XD: Gale of Darkness. Hope you don't hate sand!

Crosspeice fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 31, 2018

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play "Nicktoons Unite"

Let me introduce the version of Nicktoons Unite you actually wanted. This one's a 3D platformer, and it actually delivers on the promise its concept implies! Just, not in the story department.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Saw this as a request somewhere.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school

Let's Play Hadean Lands, the most technically sophisticated traditional text adventure ever to be made.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play Late Shift, the second Wales Interactive FMV game I'm LPing

Aesculus
Mar 22, 2013

12Riven: The Ψcliminal of Integral is a visual novel from the Infinity series written by Kotaro Uchikoshi, the man behind the Zero Escape series and half of Ever17 and Remember11 and composed by Takeshi Abo, the man behind the Steins;Gate and other science adventure series soundtracks. It is the final game in the Infinity series and the only game in the Infinity series to not be translated yet... until now.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Your vote can help Lord Magus take over the world!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859329

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Grace and I are playing Vice City with the Pedestrians have weapons, Pedestrian Riot, and Mad Cars cheats all turned on!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Let's Play Detroit: Become Human with my little sister, who is Valorie Curry, who plays Kara in the game.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Let's Play "Beat Down"

It's hard to describe Beat Down in just a few brief words, but it's very special.

rojovision
May 13, 2015

Don't tell anybody!

Become Simulated Typhon Food in Prey Mooncrash - Also There's Regular Prey

Mooncrash is Prey from 2017, but now it's a roguelite on a moon base with a story and some new items / enemies / stuff from the free survival update to the base game.

1234567890num
Oct 6, 2017

Let's Eat Sea-Salt Ice Cream in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days LP

Spoilers aren't in spoiler tags, but I think it doesn't really matter in this franchise.

GeneralYeti
Jul 22, 2012

Look at this smug broken asshole.

(Don't) gently caress This Stupid Power Plant -- Let's Play RockMan.exe OSS

The fan translation is finished, so Giver and I are LPing the MMBN1 remake/crossover.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene

I've started a hotseat campaign for Total Warhammer II:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860739

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Ace Attorney: Investigations. It's Ace Attorney, only more point-and-click adventure, less courtroom, and more logic-as-superpower. Also more Edgeworth.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Rent-to-Get-Owned: Let's Play Pokemon Stadium! [SSLP]

Generation 1 Pokemon has some very interesting and broken mechanics. Pokemon Stadium is a great place to showcase them, and I can get a challenge run in, too, while I'm at it. Includes audience participation for which murderanimals I'll be using!

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3861182
Please join me and Roboky in crashing into the moon!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

One final Kingdom Hearts thread until III comes out. This is where things get truly bizarre.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3861357

FrankZP
Nov 11, 2015

AIGHT SHITBIRDS, IT'S EXPLOSION TIME!
Holy crap I'm still doing this.

Let's play Dragon Warrior III: Now with 95% fewer Sacrifice casts on the way to the final boss

Get pumped to the furthest reaches of human capacity... and beyond, if you dare!

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3862045

Help run a tiny French restaurant into the ground!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

No-Sight Reading! Let's Play Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Blind(VLP)

Guided by my wonderful friend Yorkshire Tea, I make my way through the famous Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Blind and attempt to fix the gaping Metroidvania shaped hole in my life. Join in for thrills, spills and what's been described as "The most horrifying library run of all time."

Orbs
Apr 1, 2009
~Liberation~

With the launch of the season 2 Kickstarter, the time has come to resurrect my first ever Screenshot LP and show the paths not taken last time.

Sanguine-Sam
Jul 4, 2018
Hello I just started this let's play of army men

Army Men

Sanguine-Sam fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Jul 4, 2018

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.
Let's Build a Kingdom from a Castle!

In which I am a casual player doing casual things for the most part.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
Six Ages Let's Play has launched!

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

It's Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, a retro spinoff of Koji Igarashi's kickstarter project, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, that's pretty kickass.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm playing Restoration Queen, a mod for Fire Emblem Sacred Stones.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

it's cabela's dangerous hunts 2013. i would describe this more but honestly i think that image tells you everything you need to know

nweismuller
Oct 11, 2012

They say that he who dies with the most Opil wins.

I am winning.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3861992

The most recent of my forays into narrative sci-fi and fantasy 4X LPs gets going with Stellaris. It's gone a few updates, but I only now thought to post in this thread.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

I love this game so much, and we're going to 100% it. Yes, we. You're coming along. This game makes me feel good and I deserve this. Don't take this from me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Hotel Norwood is no Gregory House, but people probably vanish here.